PDA

View Full Version : Big Bruva Tells No Lies

Big Bruva
08-28-2008, 03:53 PM
We all know that Toronto FC has the best fans in Major League Soccer and they make their voices heard whenever TFC play but now the fans have a way to make their voices heard to the players personally.

What connection do the TFC fans have to the players? Some may have answered Facebook lol but are all the players on Facebook? And do they always respond and answer your questions? Some of you may have said at gate 4 after the match but again do all the players come through gate 4? Do they answer your questions? How long do you wait for them to come out and when they do everyone is trying to talk to them, anyone answer BIG BRUVA? Well if you did we are on the same page lol.

I get messages on Facebook and all different forums requesting I find out information about this player, or to make a suggestion to that player or ask this question to that player lol etc well now you can basically do it yourself through me.

Every 2 weeks I will select someone from TFC but leading up to that I will start threads on forums and give info in the "Big Bruva Tells No Lies" group on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23352594654 asking you the fans what questions you have for that particular person, remember I am your voice so ask questions you really wanna know the answers to and make sure they are questions you think they will answer, ill pick 9-10 out of all of them and attempt to get the answers.

Ill be letting the player and the viewers know exactly who is asking the question unless that person requests to remain anonymous for example "Flush from the RPB form wants to know what went through your head when you scored your first goal for TFC"

"Big Bruva Tells No Lies" can be seen on Youtube and on Rohan Ricketts website which should be up very soon.

This is the best way that I feel I can get your voice across so keep the suggestions coming and thank you.

Big Bruva!

kelzag
08-28-2008, 04:30 PM
:toetap05: More pressure to be on facebook

JonO
08-28-2008, 04:30 PM
:toetap05: More pressure to be on facebook
Just join and make nobody your friend... :D

FluSH
08-28-2008, 04:36 PM
I cannot be on facebook... ex-girlfirends and the CIA are after me sorry.

JDG
08-28-2008, 05:04 PM
I cannot be on facebook... ex-girlfirends and the CIA are after me sorry.

You know my real name - try to find me.
There are a good number of people that know me through my involvement with the RPBs, who call me by my Facebook name, and don't realize it's a psudonym.
I've also blocked the profiles of people that I don't want to find me so that there is no chance that they will notice my picture on someone's friends list, and recognize me.

Be creative, and nobody will find you unless you want them to.

Kickit09
08-28-2008, 05:06 PM
damn facebook... im one of the few people still not on facebook, and never will be.

hope we can ask questions through threads on these boards also, because ive got a few good ones already.

JDG
08-28-2008, 05:08 PM
damn facebook... im one of the few people still not on facebook, and never will be.

I said that for a long time, but a very pretty young woman persuaded me to relent. I'm still not a big fan, but as I wrote above, it's not difficult to manage it on your terms.

Draracle
08-28-2008, 05:47 PM
... but a very pretty young woman persuaded me ...

this has caused the downfall of countless men, one day it will cause the downfall of mankind.

icecoldbeer
08-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Life is Facebook. If your not on, your not living!

DOMIN8R
08-28-2008, 07:09 PM
:out:I guess that makes me dead.

ManUtd4ever
08-28-2008, 07:15 PM
I agree with JDG. If you manage your FB privacy settings properly, it doesn't have to be intrusive, and you don't have to get caught trying to date two women at the same time who know each other :p

rocker
08-28-2008, 07:52 PM
I agree with JDG. If you manage your FB privacy settings properly, it doesn't have to be intrusive, and you don't have to get caught trying to date two women at the same time who know each other :p

hahah. this is the worst part of facebook... like if you don't tell your girlfriend that you're heading to a party, and then next thing you know some buddy tags you in the party pics, and she sees em! I guess you just have to remove her from being able to see tagged pics... but then she'll start to wonder "hey baby, how come I can't see your tagged pics?"

i learned early on that facebook creates a lot of problems.. in some ways it's best to stay off, or simply use it to keep in touch with some old friends!!! i wish I had facebook back in the day when i was single tho.. what a great way to find that girl you barely talked to but would like to get to know better ;)

Jamaicanadian
08-28-2008, 08:02 PM
You know my real name - try to find me.
There are a good number of people that know me through my involvement with the RPBs, who call me by my Facebook name, and don't realize it's a psudonym.
I've also blocked the profiles of people that I don't want to find me so that there is no chance that they will notice my picture on someone's friends list, and recognize me.

Be creative, and nobody will find you unless you want them to.

I'm in JDG's camp!!
I do all the finding :)

BTW, Big up Big B an R-double everytime!!!!

Corcai
08-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Flush,

You forgot about Revenue Canada, they are after you too.

Them and the Jehovah's witnesses.

Troll
08-28-2008, 09:14 PM
in on 1.

This space for rent. Great rates still available.

TorCanSoc
08-29-2008, 12:47 AM
for the +40 (not waist size) crowd Facebook is for college kids wanting to hit on chicks. I got turned off the user interface, maybe I'll check it out again one day. But my life can go on without it.

Roogsy
08-29-2008, 12:54 AM
How did this turn into a Facebook discussion? LOL!

Nice work Big Bruva. FYI...I am wearing your Tshirt all over China.

Between that and the TFC jersey I wear, I get a ton of people coming up and saying "footabal?" LOL!

Roogsy
08-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Flush,

You forgot about Revenue Canada, they are after you too.

Them and the Jehovah's witnesses.

Jehovah's Witnesses can find anybody. The CIA is thinking of using them to find Osama...

rocker
08-29-2008, 09:28 AM
anyone know how to hide specific people on your friends list from other specific people?
i don't mean to completely remove the friends list option from both people, but how can I just select 1 person as being invisible on my friends list from another?

Big Bruva started this facebook talk so I might as well utilize the thread ;)

Big Bruva
08-30-2008, 10:42 PM

hope we can ask questions through threads on these boards also, because ive got a few good ones already.

Yeah i said ill be putting the threads up on the forums and facebook lol

Big Bruva
08-30-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm in JDG's camp!!
I do all the finding :)

BTW, Big up Big B an R-double everytime!!!!

Yeah yeah G big up lol

Big Bruva
08-30-2008, 11:36 PM
How did this turn into a Facebook discussion? LOL!

Nice work Big Bruva. FYI...I am wearing your Tshirt all over China.

Between that and the TFC jersey I wear, I get a ton of people coming up and saying "footabal?" LOL!

lol nice one Roogsy keep representing it mate