PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else NOT Get TFC Emails?

Batman
08-28-2008, 03:51 PM
I've been a season ticket holder since day 1 of selling season seats.

My email address is in my account manager and it is correct.

TFC emails are NOT going into my spam.

I've called TFC about this last year. (My ticket rep)

And I still have never received 1 email that is addressed to season seat holders.

Anyone else in the same boat and / or has anyone figured how to get this resolved?

togetherness
08-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Did you sit or stand at games and in what section ???

Damien
08-28-2008, 03:52 PM
same problem... had to fax in some stupid form to change it too.

still nothing :(

Cambridge_Red
08-28-2008, 03:55 PM
As a HST holder I feel your pain. The FO is quick to offer expensive junior hockey tickets to our "all season" package when ofcourse this is our only option to purchase tickets, but zero communication in between.

Batman
08-28-2008, 03:57 PM
It's not that there's zero communication, it's that when there is communication, such as the renewal email, or the Canada Cup email, I don't get it.

Cambridge_Red
08-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Talk/email Paul, when I called the FO the guy (didn't catch his name) wasn't very helpful.

el rojo fanatico
08-28-2008, 04:07 PM
^ same with me! nothing, called the rep a couple of times they told me I should just go and change my e-mail or get a seperate e-mail for TFC!.................sad

MFG1
08-28-2008, 04:09 PM
it will come, renewals are only due in 34 days on Oct 3, just like our tickets some were on time some werent i guess.

Kickit09
08-28-2008, 05:10 PM
after text messages, e-mail is the second least reliable form of communication... what ever happened to good old fashioned live communication via telephone.

rocker
08-28-2008, 05:16 PM
is it possible your email service provider is weeding the emails out as junk?

after text messages, e-mail is the second least reliable form of communication... what ever happened to good old fashioned live communication via telephone.

hey, I got calls by telephone from Mojo, Brennan, and Dunivant!

Batman
08-28-2008, 07:11 PM
is it possible your email service provider is weeding the emails out as junk?

hey, I got calls by telephone from Mojo, Brennan, and Dunivant!

I don't think so. But how would I ever no if they catch some?

I pass everything through gmail and it catches tons of spam, but I've looked in the spam folder and nothing from TFC. (On the other hand there sure are a lot of people from Nigeria that want to transfer $30 million dollars over to me so I can snap up one of the many penis extension offers I've recieved!)

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-28-2008, 07:16 PM

And I still have never received 1 email that is addressed to season seat holders.

Anyone else in the same boat and / or has anyone figured how to get this resolved?

same boat here .....they'll always say they will look into it...but nothing happens!

Redpunkfiddle
08-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Its not just me then. I was told that if you ever chose an option to not receive emails related to anything TFC (promotions, etc- say if you were signing up for one of their contests) then it eliminated the email communication you had previously agreed to. Or something like that. I am still waiting for the fix too.

ChrisLav
08-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Same here as well. I'd email my contact info (and others if they wanted) into the team, but the only email address I had/have was Matt O'Brien who after reading another thread probably isn't my ticket rep. any longer.

Off the TFC Site, this may help someone, it tells how to fix issues for MS Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo & Gmail users. Didn't help me since I have Outlook Express.

[link=http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/t280/tickets/ssh/faq/#account_20]

RicoSuave44
08-29-2008, 05:16 AM
I was receiving regular e-mails until a few months ago and haven't seen any since. thought maybe the club had forgot about me :(

jocut
08-29-2008, 06:42 AM
I have Sympatico and never got any e mails, then I set up a hotmail account and I have not missed a single email since.

sully
08-29-2008, 07:01 AM
I've told them a few times over the last year that I'm often not getting e-mails. I still don't get all of them.

manitou22
08-29-2008, 10:04 AM
I have Sympatico and never got any e mails, then I set up a hotmail account and I have not missed a single email since.
That's weird. I wasn't getting my emails and my rep told me it was because I had a hotmail account. Changed it to Lycos and haven't had a problem since.

Mark in Ottawa
08-29-2008, 10:24 AM
weird. I am not a TFC season ticket holder but am on the waiting list.
I get e-mail from the team before many games advertising available tickets for friendlies and the like and various team events in Toronto.

Do you get these?

gtaguy
08-29-2008, 10:40 AM
TFC has a website why don't they create a toronto fc webmail server and grant us all season ticket holders , half season ticket holders, MNT ticket buyers etc:
This way there is no failure of communicating events, important dates and details to us the audience..

i can't say that i never get my emails from them becuase i do but its VERY sporadic...

gardooney
08-29-2008, 11:14 AM
I never get them either. Called my rep last year and no change. E-mailed my rep a bunch of times =no reply. Gonna try again see what happens.

etro
08-29-2008, 11:21 AM
i get some emails sent to my old email address (really old address) and some sent to my current email address :|

Batman
08-29-2008, 11:54 AM
John Driscoll called me today. We've tried adding the tfc email address to my contacts.
It's emails@mlsefans.com btw.

So, we'll see if this rectifies the problem when the next message is sent from that address.

Good of John to call.

Sullivan
09-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Sometimes I get'm and sometimes I don't!

I'm tired of talking to the FO. Bunch a parasites passing the buck.
All I wanted was TFC info, not the other crap that MLSE peddles.
May as well out-source it to India, give them a reason for being inept.

Richard D
09-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Tell them if they dont get your email added properly to the system so you get emails that you'll cancel your seasons tickets with them. The guy added me himself while I was on the phone.

Problem fixed. Get all of them now.

joel
09-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I find that I don't consistently get them either

Carts
09-02-2008, 05:58 PM

I'm in the same boat...

Never get TFC e-mails... I'll try and fix it in person during the off-season this year...

Carts...

professor
09-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Sometimes I get'm and sometimes I don't!

I'm tired of talking to the FO. Bunch a parasites passing the buck.
All I wanted was TFC info, not the other crap that MLSE peddles.
May as well out-source it to India, give them a reason for being inept.

ummm

RH,

:o,

don't all of our tickets flow through gibby? :eek:

Mine does, that's why I don't get any MLSE propaganda ;)

sorry old guy :p

drinks are on you when ya get that egg off your face

Cashcleaner
09-03-2008, 12:44 AM

Crap, Bats! I had the same problem but can't quite remember what I did to fix it. I called up my ticket rep (Asif) and he told me what to do. It had to do with putting the address on my hotmail contact list or something.

james
09-03-2008, 07:40 PM
i havent got any email either!