I had Matty O'brien.
he was great.
very prompt with emails.
answered all my questions.
couldn't have been happier with him.

I now have a new guy...John Driscoll.
anyone else have him?
is he new?
or was my account transferred to an existing guy?

Shaughno
08-28-2008, 02:59 PM
He's been there the wholetime.

TFC Cityboy
08-28-2008, 03:03 PM
what happened to Matt? Still there?

MrHawk
08-28-2008, 03:04 PM
I wonder who mine will be, anyone I can hope to avoid?

JDG
08-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Matt has been promoted to the position of Coordinator.
John is a great guy, and as Shaughno says, he's been with TFC since last season.

Parkdale
08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
I've been with a few guys early on, but ended up with John a few months into the first season.

He's always been very helpful and quick in getting back to me if I needed anything.

AL-MO
08-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Laura all the way!!

flatpicker
08-28-2008, 03:21 PM
I've been with a few guys early on,

you and your crazy experimentation!

Parkdale
08-28-2008, 03:22 PM
you and your crazy experimentation!

you bastard. get off the computer, and pack up your rain jacket.

it's time to ROCK!

905shmick
08-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Anyone have David Barker as their rep? Any good/bad things to say?

Cambridge_Red
08-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Mine was Lynn Lang then she quit and I was told I wont have one until ticket time. My response...WTF!

scots17
08-28-2008, 03:31 PM
I have John Driscoll too, never had any complaints!!

giambac
08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
I had Matty O'brien.
he was great.
very prompt with emails.
answered all my questions.
couldn't have been happier with him.

I now have a new guy...John Driscoll.
anyone else have him?
is he new?
or was my account transferred to an existing guy?

Who cares?

My son has a new teacher this year
My daughter has a new teacher this year
i just bought myself a new pair of underwears.

what's the big issue with a new rep? They don't affect prices. What do they really do for you?

stretchthetruth
08-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Who cares?

what's the big issue with a new rep? They don't affect prices. What do they really do for you?

http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html

togetherness
08-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Who cares?

hahahah

I love chicken its my fav food for sure..

Damien
08-28-2008, 03:53 PM
John Driscoll is always prompt with me too.

Batman
08-28-2008, 04:03 PM
http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html

Hahaha. I was thinking he was being a little frosty too!

Smenge
08-28-2008, 04:07 PM
MLSE is considering contracting this service out to India, so next year, your rep will be a guy named Sanji, and you won't understand a fucking thing that he tells you.....now for those of you who think this is a racist attack, fuck off, it is not, and to prove it, just call bell canada, rogers, microsoft, american express......nothing new, and I cannot understand anything, any of these people tell me...but it is fun trying.....I asked a guy who worked for xbox/microsoft, who was trying to tell me why our machine broke down for the seventh time.......he kept reading a script that had his say something like this: your system has suffered a fabled error.....a what,....a fabled error...okay, you win, i want a playstation.

Boris
08-28-2008, 04:25 PM

he's awesome. He gets back to me very fast. Nothing bad to say at all

kelzag
08-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Who cares?

I care.
My ticket rep does a lot for me and I appreciate it all. They also do much behind the scenes that we may not all be aware of but that contributes to our experience at BMO.

VoxPopuliCosmicum
08-28-2008, 04:38 PM
he's awesome. He gets back to me very fast. Nothing bad to say at all
+1

David Barker is a Class act. Very helpful.

Ageroo
08-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Laura all the way!!

awwww yeah...i gotta check to make sure she is still mine...she is the best!

VoxPopuliCosmicum
08-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Someone's paying attention:

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=91&pictureid=769

nobodybeatsthewiz
08-28-2008, 04:45 PM

i does

he's a good guy. not so much proactive in calling me or giving the heads up, but as infrequent as i do call him he always remembers and is more than helpful

werewolf
08-28-2008, 04:45 PM
My ticket rep does a lot for me and I appreciate it all. They also do much behind the scenes that we may not all be aware of but that contributes to our experience at BMO.

I must be missing out on something. I don't think if I have ever needed to contact them. :lol:

TFC111
08-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Who cares?

It helps to have someone on that side to talk to about customer issues. I have Asif, but I think he does a bunch of different things over there.

Detroit_TFC
08-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Driscoll is quality, he checks in with me once in a while and gets back very promptly if I contact him.

kelzag
08-28-2008, 06:41 PM
I must be missing out on something. I don't think if I have ever needed to contact them. :lol:

I cannot disclose the favours I've received or else everyone will want the same! :D

Smenge
08-28-2008, 06:46 PM
I can't believe people care about this shit. Is this the gayest tread ever on this site?

guelphguy1965
08-28-2008, 06:54 PM
David Barker is very professional and he always passes by during the game and says hello and asks if everything is OK or if there are any issues. It is always good to know you can count on good customer service even if you don't need it often. There is nothing wrong with saying something good in any thread since so many people are so bloody negative about everything that is said in these threads.

Moving on............

MisterMacphisto
08-28-2008, 06:56 PM
Driscoll has been an amazing rep IMO. Super prompt getting back to me, very helpful, very courteous. Very happy to have him as my rep.

Wolfe
08-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Laura all the way!!
True dat, she is fast at responding no matter how many times I contact her.

Laura for P.M.!!!!

Derko
08-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Who cares?

They got me last minute tickets to some matches I had friends from out of town wanted to watch, they also helped out on a little fundraising project I was having, a few good ideas from them.
I guess that's called Customer Service.

Giambac, you really are an ass, aren't you.

Oblio2
08-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Matt O'Brien fucking rocks...Does this mean my ticket rep changed?

RicoSuave44
08-29-2008, 05:13 AM
John is pure class. He has helped me out in numerous situations with various issues. You couldn't have landed a better rep.

jaahuuu
08-29-2008, 08:32 AM
What do they really do for you?
That's what I'd like to know. I talked to Asif once, and some girl called me once last season and said she was my new rep (don't see her on the website anymore). All I know is that I pay for the following season's tickets before the current season is over, then my tickets get delivered less than a week before opening day, or the day before opening day as was the case in 2007. :(

Tyler Durden
08-29-2008, 08:42 AM
David Barker is very professional and he always passes by during the game and says hello and asks if everything is OK or if there are any issues. It is always good to know you can count on good customer service even if you don't need it often. There is nothing wrong with saying something good in any thread since so many people are so bloody negative about everything that is said in these threads.

Moving on............

R U Serious? you must have "premium" seats,

That would be the day when a ticket rep came up to 226 and asked if everything was "OK".:jaw:

Pinkie
08-29-2008, 08:48 AM
driscoll is mine! i just found this out yesterday..i'm glad hes helpfull! not that i've ever used my ticket rep last year...but you never know!

mclaren
08-29-2008, 08:52 AM
I didn't even know I had a rep lol - why do we need to speak with them?

giambac
08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
I care.

what exactly does he do for you other than collect your money?

giambac
08-29-2008, 10:19 AM
That's what I'd like to know. I talked to Asif once, and some girl called me once last season and said she was my new rep (don't see her on the website anymore). All I know is that I pay for the following season's tickets before the current season is over, then my tickets get delivered less than a week before opening day, or the day before opening day as was the case in 2007. :(

Bingo that's my point.

You pay your money way in advance of the season.

You don't get your tickets until the morning before the start of the season.

What the fuck do they do. Really???

Derko
08-29-2008, 10:21 AM

I thought I already told you,lol
Don't take it to heart, I just love the bantering!!

JonO
08-29-2008, 10:21 AM
R U Serious? you must have "premium" seats,

That would be the day when a ticket rep came up to 226 and asked if everything was "OK".:jaw:
I think it also depends on how well they know you - no way they know all of the ticket holders they represent... I don't get a personal visit, but I'm not really expecting one

giambac
08-29-2008, 10:24 AM
I can't believe people care about this shit. Is this the gayest tread ever on this site?

This is what I honestly think this thread is about.

A sales rep from TFC (whether it's ASIF,Driscoll or other names mentioned here) created this thread and now are padding themselves on the back. They are each sending themselves compliments and then they will go to their managers with this thread and say we need a raise. TFC managemnt will then give them a raise and they will recoup thier cost by raising our ticket prices again.

It's a conspiracy and the sales rep started it.:cool:

SLBuu
08-29-2008, 10:26 AM
have never really used my rep a whole lot, Laura

But whenever i do call, mostly to get my tickets at will call, she really nice and i appreciate the help she gives me.

Usually you have to pay $5 printing (or some BS like that) if you want to pick up ur tickets at will call but she hooked me up and i didnt have to pay it.

so really, they're there if you need them, it may not be often but at least they're there.

JDG
08-29-2008, 10:35 AM

A sales rep from TFC (whether it's ASIF,Driscoll or other names mentioned here) created this thread and now are padding themselves on the back. They are each sending themselves compliments and then they will go to their managers with this thread and say we need a raise. TFC managemnt will then give them a raise and they will recoup thier cost by raising our ticket prices again.

Why do you feel the need to spew this crap? Are you trying to complete a transition into a troll?
If you have no use for your rep, just move on, and save us your shitty attitude ffs.
This thread was started by Wagner. Wagner is a solid supporter, and is not in cahoots with anyone at TFC to stoke their ego.

My rep has worked with me to do many great things for this group from giving us a voice in the meetings he's participated in, to the NOMADS group purchase, to the opportunity to have a kickabout at BMO on a gameday.
The dozens of RPBs that don't have seasons, that I've hooked up with seats this year, have my rep to thank.

If you want the most from your relationship with the team, your rep is there for you. If your just looking for your tickets to arrive on time, and a place to send your money, then that's all you'll get.

Every rep I've met(most if not all of them), has been friendly, helpful, and very appreciative of the support we bring.

H Bomb
08-29-2008, 10:50 AM
^^ Agreed. My Rep has been helpful beyond the call of duty since I've had these tickets. Whenever I call the FO about anything at all (rentals/info) I ask for him and he sets me up with detailed info or a direct line of exactly who to call. He works hard so I don't have to, when all he really "has" to do is tell me what I have to do and then make me do it. To bitch about this is sad and embarrassing. Why is it that commending people for a job well done is considered a bad thing???? This world can be a terrible place for some people. So David Barker, if you ever read this, do as Giambac says and pat yourself on the back for a job well done, and much appreciated.

FluSH
08-29-2008, 10:59 AM

Why in the world are you still fcking posting?!?!?!

You wanna complain about this thread?! Hit up OUR Customer Service Department duke...

Let me know when you get a response.

FluSH
08-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Who cares?

You have NO FCKIGN CLUE what Matt Has done for us and the supporters...

Just cool your panties with your "who cares post"... or go post on Big Soccer. This is a Supporter website.

etro
08-29-2008, 11:18 AM
people have ticket reps? the only rep i've ever spoken to was the one that sold me my seats... who no longer works for mlse... and i have no idea who my current rep is if in fact there is one at all?

JDG
08-29-2008, 11:20 AM
people have ticket reps? the only rep i've ever spoken to was the one that sold me my seats... who no longer works for mlse... and i have no idea who my current rep is if in fact there is one at all?

Call & ask. You have an account number. Any rep that picks up the phone can look into who is assigned to your account.

AL-MO
08-29-2008, 12:35 PM

I see what you are saying, but my rep (Laura) has helped me out with a number of things.

I actually didn't speak with my rep at TFC at all last year, now that Laura is there (Used to work with her previously) I talk with her all the time.

She has helped me get tickets for friends, and keep me updated with any happenings.

Derko
08-29-2008, 12:50 PM

You may be right about that!!

JDG
08-29-2008, 12:54 PM
You may be right about that!!

Are you for real? Do you know who Wagner is?
You're one of giambac's buddies out there in Niagara aren't you?

giambac
08-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Are you for real? Do you know who Wagner is?
You're one of giambac's buddies out there in Niagara aren't you?

I don't have buddies. You know that.
Who wants to be a buddy with a troll?:)

Listen,
I really can't believe all the people on these forums. Some of you really have to get a life. Most of you seem to take everything so serious. Relax.

I come on here for enjoyment and i get a chuckle at how serious some of you get over the stupidiest threads.

My comments are in half done to get some of you going. If it must be known my Sales rep is J. Driscoll. He is a good rep and has been helpful when I need him. The reason why I respond the way I do is becasue people talk about the stupidiest things on this forum. Why is a thread started on the changing of a sales rep. This is a supporters section. Talk about the team, talk about the poor performance of the team, talk about the just announced increase in ticket prices which aren't warranted given the poor quality of play this year (3rd last in the league and losing to minor league teams in the CC).

why do people have the need to create threads about meaningless things. I respond with sarcastic and off the wall remarks to make light of how stupid some of these threads can get.

JDG
08-29-2008, 01:27 PM
I don't have buddies. You know that.
Who wants to be a buddy with a troll?:)

Listen,
I really can't believe all the people on these forums. Some of you really have to get a life. Most of you seem to take everything so serious. Relax.

I come on here for enjoyment and i get a chuckle at how serious some of you get over the stupidiest threads.

My comments are in half done to get some of you going. If it must be known my Sales rep is J. Driscoll. He is a good rep and has been helpful when I need him. The reason why I respond the way I do is becasue people talk about the stupidiest things on this forum. Why is a thread started on the changing of a sales rep. This is a supporters section. Talk about the team, talk about the poor performance of the team, talk about the just announced increase in ticket prices which aren't warranted given the poor quality of play this year (3rd last in the league and losing to minor league teams in the CC).

why do people have the need to create threads about meaningless things. I respond with sarcastic and off the wall remarks to make light of how stupid some of these threads can get.

Wagner created this thread to get the lowdown on his new rep - someone who he doesn't know, in the hope that another RPB could give him some insight into what his future dealings with the front office might be like.
What's stupid about that? Why do you need to comment on the fact that the subject isn't what you come here to read? If it's not of interest to you
leave it alone for the people that it matters to. I and most others here, don't log on to get a laugh at your tongue in cheek posts.
If you want threads about more meaningful issues, and you don't see them, create them. Indulge your frustration in private.
Posting to wind people up is trolling, and that is something that is not welcome here. If that's what you feel you need to do, go someplace where it's encouraged like BS.

When I asked if you were trying to complete a transition into a troll, I worded it that way because I know that you aren't purely trolling here. You're capable of reasonable discussion, and that is something that will endear yourself to the world much more that the whining and bitching we so often get from you.

giambac
08-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Wagner created this thread to get the lowdown on his new rep - someone who he doesn't know, in the hope that another RPB could give him some insight into what his future dealings with the front office might be like.
What's stupid about that? Why do you need to comment on the fact that the subject isn't what you come here to read? If it's not of interest to you
leave it alone for the people that it matters to. I and most others here, don't log on to get a laugh at your tongue in cheek posts.
If you want threads about more meaningful issues, and you don't see them, create them. Indulge your frustration in private.
Posting to wind people up is trolling, and that is something that is not welcome here. If that's what you feel you need to do, go someplace where it's encouraged like BS.

When I asked if you were trying to complete a transition into a troll, I worded it that way because I know that you aren't purely trolling here. You're capable of reasonable discussion, and that is something that will endear yourself to the world much more that the whining and bitching we so often get from you.

okay,

I will zip my mouth.

Sorry Wagner.

Smenge
08-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Why in the world are you still fcking posting?!?!?!

You wanna complain about this thread?! Hit up OUR Customer Service Department duke...

Let me know when you get a response.

It was a comment, bonehead, nothing more. Loosen your panties a little, and take a breath, cause you are wasting it attacking me whenever you are offended a little....get a life.

FluSH
08-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Why is a thread started on the changing of a sales rep. This is a supporters section.

The RPB Nomads wouldn't exist without the work of people like JDG and Matt O'Brien... That's 19 RPB Supporters we got "virtual" season tickets this year when they had none last year.

Getting the right people into BMO Field and getting tickets away from scalpers is part of what a supporter is all about, and if that change is not worthy of thread here... then I don't know what is.

R.E.D.P.A.T.C.H.B.O.Y.S.

giambac
08-29-2008, 02:06 PM
It was a comment, bonehead, nothing more. Loosen your panties a little, and take a breath, cause you are wasting it attacking me whenever you are offended a little....get a life.

You will find that there are alot of people on this forum who need to get a life. It is a forum to post comments yet people get bent out of shape when you disagree with them.

FluSH
08-29-2008, 02:07 PM

Get a life?

YOU ARE IN OUR WEBSITE YOU COCKBREATH

WHO ARE YOU????

Seriously? I done told you if you wanna complain take it up with the head of customer service... YOU ARE IN THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS...

TFC Tifoso
08-29-2008, 02:13 PM
The RPB Nomads wouldn't exist without the work of people like JDG and Matt O'Brien... That's 19 RPB Supporters we got "virtual" season tickets this year when they had none last year.

Getting the right people into BMO Field and getting tickets away from scalpers is part of what a supporter is all about, and if that change is not worthy of thread here... then I don't know what is.

R.E.D.P.A.T.C.H.B.O.Y.S.

What do you mean by "virtual" season tix......how did this get done?

Smenge
08-29-2008, 02:15 PM
so you signed up as a RPB in May. Big deal, go to the RPB private thread where you can circle jerk each other. I have never offended anybody here, nor have I been accused of it before you came along...i think your problem is that you have bought into this rpb thing the way a teenager falls in love with a new rock band, like you probably did when you rediscovered the Backstreet boys or the bay city rollers.....this is the gayest thread, and it is in the public TFC forums, not the rpb, so you are exposing your boneheadedness for all.

JDG
08-29-2008, 02:25 PM
so you signed up as a RPB in May. Big deal, go to the RPB private thread where you can circle jerk each other. I have never offended anybody here, nor have I been accused of it before you came along...i think your problem is that you have bought into this rpb thing the way a teenager falls in love with a new rock band, like you probably did when you rediscovered the Backstreet boys or the bay city rollers.....this is the gayest thread, and it is in the public TFC forums, not the rpb, so you are exposing your boneheadedness for all.

See you in a week!

Phil
08-29-2008, 02:26 PM
I think this thread has derailed, thanks to the trolls who constantly need to inform everyone that they hate certain threads and posts. Congrats guys.

TFC FAN72
08-29-2008, 02:26 PM
See you in a week!

I was just about to post that someone should be throwing a RED card soon.

But you did it before I could post.

Good job.