PDA

View Full Version : John Carver + Tommy Burns tribute

weeskunner57
05-18-2008, 11:29 AM
I wasn't at the match....+ without my avatar...my love for the glasgow rangers isn't quite as visible as it was on the old site..

But what John Carver did in paying tribute to Tommy Burns + the bhoys banner yesterday was (i'm at a loss for words here) transcends all that is beautiful about this game of ours....

That gesture puts Mr. Carver in a different class for me...

JDG
05-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I feel the same.
I was and am so impressed with him. I can't beleive how lucky we are to have him on our side.

Canadian Blue
05-18-2008, 11:38 AM
What did he do?

weeskunner57
05-18-2008, 11:40 AM
What did he do?

quickest way is to go to international forums and click on the tommy burns rip post..

Canadian Blue
05-18-2008, 11:46 AM
quickest way is to go to international forums and click on the tommy burns rip post..

thanks

bhoybobby
05-18-2008, 11:48 AM
I wasn't at the match....+ without my avatar...my love for the glasgow rangers isn't quite as visible as it was on the old site..

But what John Carver did in paying tribute to Tommy Burns + the bhoys banner yesterday was (i'm at a loss for words here) transcends all that is beautiful about this game of ours....

That gesture puts Mr. Carver in a different class for me...

CLASSY move by JC, very classy.

werewolf
05-18-2008, 11:51 AM
I was only a few feet away, couldn't believe it when it happened. It really hit me later on, I agree, I see him in a different class now.