PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Renewal

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Limani_Ole
09-17-2008, 09:18 PM
no one cares they are getting charged for playoff tickets you dont even know will happen? no interest paid back?

but not as bullshit as getting jacked again.. for a team thats last in the east.. made a nice profit last year.. and still hasn't spent a dime on a DP.. and just cashed a nice cheque for Edu..

we are being taken for a ride.. so I'll be a greedy ass and scalp some tickets to pay for that increase.. sounds fair enough right?

and dont forget to sit and shutup if your not in the supporters section..
we wont try and accomodate you either.. so if you cant find a seat in those "standing" sections.. pay me.. shut up and sit down..

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-17-2008, 09:30 PM
He's gotta be a scalper. It's well under a thousand dollars for season's tickets from what I've heard.

Blazer
09-17-2008, 09:46 PM
All other sections will be expected to remain seated during match play, unless the excitement of the play suggests otherwise.

Not happy about this line since there is a core group of people in 105 who stand. Might be some issues next year if they try to enforce it.

Tell 'em there's 30,000 naked seats at sky dome that need a few asses if they wanna sit...stand and stand proud, damn it! Fuck em!

arsenal
09-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Was perusing the other SG's boards and found some new info related to STH renewals on USector. If this info is correct it looks like good news for those on the Gold waiting list in particular and perhaps Red as well ....

Someone is quoting FO personnel (and an email sent to Red waiting list seems to confirm) as indicating the relocation process will be for changing seats only and not adding seats as was the case last year. After the relocation, any remaining season ticket packages or partial packages will go first to Gold waiting list and then to Red.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector/index.php?showtopic=8109&st=0

Sonny Cheeba
09-18-2008, 12:31 AM
i got an email about it today because i'm on the red waiting list. it's basically just a tease as i'm never going to get season's tickets.

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-18-2008, 12:34 AM
i got an email about it today because i'm on the red waiting list. it's basically just a tease as i'm never going to get season's tickets.
It's called haranguing MLSE to give us a north stand. ;)

redcard
09-18-2008, 05:56 AM
Was perusing the other SG's boards and found some new info related to STH renewals on USector. If this info is correct it looks like good news for those on the Gold waiting list in particular and perhaps Red as well ....

Someone is quoting FO personnel (and an email sent to Red waiting list seems to confirm) as indicating the relocation process will be for changing seats only and not adding seats as was the case last year. After the relocation, any remaining season ticket packages or partial packages will go first to Gold waiting list and then to Red.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector/index.php?showtopic=8109&st=0

but its assuming that there will be folks not renewing their seasons tickets, which would make it easier to pick up seats for the red list...i have a feeling there will be more renewals this year than last.

BuSaPuNk
09-18-2008, 06:05 AM
I just hope there is some partcial tickets left that is really all I can afford right now.

Chewy Unikronik
09-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Wish I could. Managed to grab 2 extra seasons for Nomad & Mr Hawk for next year. You can take it to the bank that if I can get any more they will stay in this group.
How'd you manage that??? Tried to get extras last year and despite being 73rd in line, got shutout mighty quick-like. This year's not looking any better...

Don't you 110 suckas want more beautiful ladies (that actually ENJOY soccer) in your section???? Hook a brotha up!!! LOLOLOL!!!

TFC Fan
09-19-2008, 09:28 PM
I got my invoice today to pay for next year's season tickets and it says there will be 20 games, but when I look at the website there is only 19. Does anybody know what the extra game is for or is my invoice wrong?

10 regular games
5 premium games
2 Canadian Championship qualifying
1 Premium CONCACAF qualifying game
1 international friendly

redrocket08
09-20-2008, 08:06 AM
the video on TFC TV also seems to indicate 19 games.
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp