PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to go to the TFC Academy game this Friday?

Red CB Toronto
05-18-2008, 11:15 AM
I had a great time last Friday night watching TFC-A in their debut performance knock off Toronto Croatia and will be back the Lamport Friday May 23 for their game vs. St. Catharines. There was a good group of supporters out for the first game and I hope to see as many who can make it their, I know with the D.C. game Saturday night some will be out of town, but for others who are staying, here is your live TFC fix for the weekend. They also play at the North York Astros on Sunday afternoon.

Pachuco
05-18-2008, 11:38 AM
I will probably go this friday. I honestly was quite surprised with the quality of futbol I saw from the kids. That left midfielder with the yellow boots is Robert's successor. He was awesome. Also the only none Croatian looking guy on Croatia was incredibly good as well. We should pick him up for the academy. He didn't look too old.

Phil
05-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Heading out for DC Thursday night, but I highly recommend that anyone available to go do so.

Good football, I had a great time last Friday.

Red CB Toronto
05-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Looking forward to seeing lots of the RPB/Supporters there, we need to build up the Red section. Loved doing some of the chants on the mike.