PDA

View Full Version : To the Gerrard jersey dude and his girl in the tunnel

905shmick
08-24-2008, 12:38 AM
When I started taunting you for not wearing a Toronto jersey to a Toronto game, and then your girlfriend came to your defense to let me know that it was all ok because you watched the liverpool game this morning.

You rock man, way to support the team. Pffffft.

It was also cute that she wanted to wanted to get into it with me with her "say it again, say it again" too funny. Yeah, like I'm going to get into it with a female. Not gonna happen.

Same goes for all the MUFC jersey and other red non TFC jersey wearing douchebags.

You're at a TORONTO FC game. If you're going to wear a jersey, wear the one of the team that's on the field.

Idiots.

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 12:39 AM
The guy has a legit excuse considering earlier in the day he was probably at a pub watching Liverpool.

MrHawk
08-24-2008, 12:40 AM
I've seen multiple jerseys of other teams at TFC games, hell I saw an OFK Beograd jersey at the TFC vs Vancouver game

The jersey wasn't even red

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 12:40 AM
I've seen multiple jerseys of other teams at TFC games, hell I saw an OFK Beograd jersey at the TFC vs Vancouver game

The jersey wasn't even red

Not to mention Yellow Chelsea, Oranje Barca.
Now thats a joke !

905shmick
08-24-2008, 12:41 AM
The guy has a legit excuse considering earlier in the day he was probably at a pub watching Liverpool.

There was 7 hours between the LFC game on TV and the TFC game. His girlfriend had a TFC jersey on, yet she was the one who wanted to get into it with me. Too funny.

BC101
08-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Ysb Ysb Ysb.

MrHawk
08-24-2008, 12:42 AM
I saw a Liverpool jersey, and a HAJDUK SPLIT T-shirt at the Canada/Jamaica game.

I guess we all could go on and on. I think next time I'm going to wear my Boca Juniors jacket with my Olympique Marseille jersey and my Dinamo Zagreb trackpants with my Atlanta Falcons hat

Terry
08-24-2008, 12:43 AM
I agree with this post, it seems disrespectful to me to wear another clubs kit.

Whoop
08-24-2008, 12:44 AM
My favourite this year was the home FC Copenhagen jersey I saw during the Canada-Jamaica game in support of Atiba Hutchinson.

It was white.

I've given up on this battle. It's pointless. As long as it's not a jersey of another MLS team I don't care. As long as it's red.

I'm more pissed about those girls who wear the Beckham Galaxy jersey.

Whoop
08-24-2008, 12:45 AM
I saw a Liverpool jersey, and a HAJDUK SPLIT T-shirt at the Canada/Jamaica game.

I guess we all could go on and on. I think next time I'm going to wear my Boca Juniors jacket with my Olympique Marseille jersey and my Dinamo Zagreb trackpants with my Atlanta Falcons hat

Haha. I dare you!

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 12:46 AM

PFFFFF

That has nothing on me

David Ortiz Red Sox t-shirt, Greece jersey, and Olympiacos hat.

This argument is simply always discussed, and I feel that if it isnt a Toronto FC jersey , it could be a t-shirt , or anything in such sort.

BC101
08-24-2008, 12:47 AM
ok serious post LOL.

This season earlier there was a little match called the CL final.. To which I went to with our good friend Shag A Ho(Shaguhno) I and he wore our United kits to said match. He lives in Cambridge or Kitchener or some shit and I live in Brampton. The match went to Extra time and PK's so it ended at 5:30... The TFC match was at 7.. After celebrating a bit we headed to BMO field in full united kit me in a flag and everything. I was NEVER gonna go all the fuck way home to change just cos some RPB's dont like it LOL. If the guy was watchin it a pub then came directly down after some bevvies then why do you care. Its is it not?

Its funny you people go ape nuts when someone wears a TFC Scarf or shirt at another teams ground(BobbyBhoy's Jleague post for example) But if someone does it here you guys are offended?

Dont take this the wrong way or take it the wrong way I dont care but get over yourselves.

etro
08-24-2008, 12:48 AM
dont forget the scattering of celtic jerseys lol

whatever a shirt is a shirt, as long as its not another MLS team and the person wearing it is singing their hearts out... its all good

Keegan
08-24-2008, 12:48 AM
My favourite this year was the home FC Copenhagen jersey I saw during the Canada-Jamaica game in support of Atiba Hutchinson.

It was white.

Some people had pink De Guzman Depor jerseys. And I saw a white De Guzman depor jersey too. I saw probably 4 Hutchinson red FCK kits too.

But seriously fuck these people at TFC GAMES. I saw a WHOLE FAMILY at the KC game in June with Liverpool kits on. They saw me and my buddies pointing at them with disgusted looks. WHY DO THEY DO IT!?!? I think they feel cool and maybe someone will say "hey you support a team in Europe, you must know a lot about footy please educate us all"

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 12:49 AM
ok serious post LOL.

This season earlier there was a little match called the CL final.. To which I went to with our good friend Shag A Ho(Shaguhno) I and he wore our United kits to said match. He lives in Cambridge or Kitchener or some shit and I live in Brampton. The match went to Extra time and PK's so it ended at 5:30... The TFC match was at 7.. After celebrating a bit we headed to BMO field in full united kit me in a flag and everything. I was NEVER gonna go all the fuck way home to change just cos some RPB's dont like it LOL. If the guy was watchin it a pub then came directly down after some bevvies then why do you care. Its is it not?

Its funny you people go ape nuts when someone wears a TFC Scarf or shirt at another teams ground(BobbyBhoy's Jleague post for example) But if someone does it here you guys are offended?

Dont take this the wrong way or take it the wrong way I dont care but get over yourselves.

That was the first thing that came to mind. Plus we were at ME from like 11am that day so it's hard to change when you got 2 clubs playing on one day

Markham_RPB
ok serious post LOL.

It's just funny when I see a green/white Celtic jersey , and clearly we wear Red at home ! LOL

Portsmouth on Monday !
Prediction ?

RYANTFC
agree with BC

BC101
08-24-2008, 12:51 AM
dont wanna make the call RPB Markham...

Anyways just for this dumb thread think i'll go to the Chivas game in full United gear.

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 12:52 AM
dont wanna make the call RPB Markham...

Anyways just for this dumb thread think i'll go to the Chivas game in full United gear.

Pompy are a joke.
Chelski thrashed em ' 4 zip.

You guys got em 3 points in the bag !

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 12:53 AM
lool BC ill come with full liverpool gear, scarf, flag, trousers and all. Maybe even the shoes

Kevvv
08-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Hell, I saw a guy at the olympics wearing a TFC shirt - WTF?

BC101
08-24-2008, 12:54 AM
That was the first thing that came to mind. Plus we were at ME from like 11am that day so it's hard to change when you got 2 clubs playing on one day

Me and shags were a bit earlier than that even...
I swear they go all nuts when they see a TFC Jeresy at a match in Scotland or W/E and the TFC scarves around the world thing people showin pics of TFC scarves in other grounds. And then the Bobby Bhoy guy going to a Jleague match in TFC gear and singin Dichio 23:13 and they applaud that but heaven forbid if someone fuckin wears a red shirt at BMO thats not the 120$ TFC shirt... WTF its RED... Its not like their singin the Torres song... Or YWNA. Just wearing a shirt.

Kevvv
08-24-2008, 12:56 AM

Technically, you could've worn the TFC jersey to ME.

But I don't particularly care, I wore a red golf shirt with a Toluca crest before I bought my TFC shirt. Like someone else said, just come out and support our team.

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 12:57 AM
I am just going to pipe in that I own about 50 different jerseys and hate to say this, I hate looking the same all the time.

I like wearing other kits, not for attention, just for the fact that I CAN wear them.

I only have 1 TFC jersey, and although I do wash it after every game, I still like to mix it up and wear other shirts other than the same one week after week.

BC101
08-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Technically, you could've worn the TFC jersey to ME.

But I don't particularly care, I wore a red golf shirt with a Toluca crest before I bought my TFC shirt. Like someone else said, just come out and support our team.

Why would we do that we were at ME to see United...

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Me and shags were a bit earlier than that even...
I swear they go all nuts when they see a TFC Jeresy at a match in Scotland or W/E and the TFC scarves around the world thing people showin pics of TFC scarves in other grounds. And then the Bobby Bhoy guy going to a Jleague match in TFC gear and singin Dichio 23:13 and they applaud that but heaven forbid if someone fuckin wears a red shirt at BMO thats not the 120$ TFC shirt... WTF its RED... Its not like their singin the Torres song... Or YWNA. Just wearing a shirt.

LOL.

905shmick
08-24-2008, 12:59 AM
I'd rather see a red toronto rock t-shirt than a red (insert other club name here) shirt.

It's about club respect, and to me, when you show up at the field with another team's jersey on, it's a sign of disrespect. Plain and simple.

BC101
08-24-2008, 12:59 AM
LOL.

What its true would the haters prefer someone showing up in No shirt? like a bunch of Geordie's?
http://leaderswedeserve.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/shirtless-newcastle-fan.jpg

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:02 AM
I'd rather see a red toronto rock t-shirt than a red (insert other club name here) shirt.

It's about club respect, and to me, when you show up at the field with another team's jersey on, it's a sign of disrespect. Plain and simple.

See the problem with that is that someone wore a Leafs jersey to protest, and people were like WTF, you are at a Football match wearing a Leaf shirt.

So the moral, WHO FUCKING CARES.

Huginho
08-24-2008, 01:03 AM
I suggest you change your avatar then since this is a tfc forum. seems hypocritcal to me you call someone out for there jersey, sure were at a tfc game but guess what? football has been around much longer then Tfc's existence. allegiance to other teams runs deep considering everyone has deep roots in other countries. as your avatar seems to be a good example of.

When I started taunting you for not wearing a Toronto jersey to a Toronto game, and then your girlfriend came to your defense to let me know that it was all ok because you watched the liverpool game this morning.

It was also cute that she wanted to wanted to get into it with me with her "say it again, say it again" too funny. Yeah, like I'm going to get into it with a female. Not gonna happen.

Same goes for all the MUFC jersey and other red non TFC jersey wearing douchebags.

You're at a TORONTO FC game. If you're going to wear a jersey, wear the one of the team that's on the field.

Idiots.

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 01:05 AM
What its true would the haters prefer someone showing up in No shirt? like a bunch of Geordie's?
http://leaderswedeserve.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/shirtless-newcastle-fan.jpg

Agree completly with ya !

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 01:12 AM
Im sorry but people that DONT wear TFC gear should get the fuck out.....

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:15 AM
As someone else pointed out. We have deep rooted LOVE for other clubs that we have been following for longer than TFC has been in existence.

What are you trying to say? That we should not care about the teams we have cheered for our whole lives just because some of you don't like it?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. And if it bugs you that much, then take your own advice and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Huginho
08-24-2008, 01:16 AM
does wearing tfc gear make you a bigger supporter of the club then others? what if someone showed up wearing a rangers jersey with Edu on the back? I suggest you stop being a puppet to advertising because you will still be loyal to Tfc no matter what you wear.

Im sorry but people that DONT wear TFC gear should get the fuck out.....

Shakes McQueen
08-24-2008, 01:18 AM
This draws a big "who cares" from me. I suppose I could see it as sort of lame if he owns a TFC jersey, but wore his Liverpool one to look cooler, but even then - why is it any sweat off your back?

As long as he isn't wearing a NE Rev's jersey with "TFC sucks" spray painted on the front of it, I won't lose any sleep over it. And I certainly wouldn't pick a fight over it.

I guess I'm just basically saying people can wear whatever they want, as long as they aren't affecting my enjoyment of the game.

- Scott

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:19 AM
it also helps that the top is RED

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:20 AM
As someone else pointed out. We have deep rooted LOVE for other clubs that we have been following for longer than TFC has been in existence.

What are you trying to say? That we should not care about the teams we have cheered for our whole lives just because some of you don't like it?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. And if it bugs you that much, then take your own advice and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Amen.... Close thread here that post is the king. Nothing more need be said.

Oblio2
08-24-2008, 01:20 AM

Support your team...But NOT at a TFC or Canada game.
At the Canada game I saw yellow chelsea jerseys, numerous white England ones, a REAL SALT LAKE Jersey (WTF?) Barcelona, Real Madrid, 2 Spurs jerseys and a few Manu U's...

I just dont get it.
At a TFC game, wear TFC or dont wear anything but to go to a game, wearing a fucking Chelsea shirt is fucking pathetic.
Try that shit back home....wear a Galaxy jersey in the Kop!

Wear TFC or wear civvies...it's pathetic!

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:21 AM
At the Canada game I saw yellow chelsea jerseys, numerous white England ones, a REAL SALT LAKE Jersey (WTF?) Barcelona, Real Madrid, 2 Spurs jerseys and a few Manu U's...

I just dont get it.
At a TFC game, wear TFC or dont wear anything but to go to a game, wearing a fucking Chelsea shirt is fucking pathetic.

YET when someone is seen on Tele wearing a TFC shirt it gets kudos here... Thats the double standard thats pissin me off.

BTW I do wear civvies... Causal where its at.. At home or here at my second home... Civvies..

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 01:24 AM
does wearing tfc gear make you a bigger supporter of the club then others? what if someone showed up wearing a rangers jersey with Edu on the back? I suggest you stop being a puppet to advertising because you will still be loyal to Tfc no matter what you wear.

Im sorry lets fill the stands with NON TFC gear...Yeah that makes sense!!
where do we find people like this??

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:24 AM
I am going to be completely honest here.

I sold roughly 500 Euro shirts for a buddy of mine, and he came back to me and said he had OFFICIAL EPL jerseys that he would give me for 20 a pop because I sold so many jerseys for him.

For every 10 Euro jerseys I sold, I was getting a free one of whatever club I wanted. I kept Portugal and Spain of course because those are my roots, and the rest I either sold or gave away to friends.

Am I not a Footy fan because I have various kits from other teams?

Whoop
08-24-2008, 01:25 AM
YET when someone is seen on Tele wearing a TFC shirt it gets kudos here... Thats the double standard thats pissin me off.

BTW I do wear civvies... Causal where its at.. At home or here at my second home... Civvies..

Bingo.

While I wear a TFC jersey I don't begrudge others who don't.

Why does someone have to be a corporate shill for BMO or MLSE?

Shakes McQueen
08-24-2008, 01:26 AM

I just dont get it.

North American football doesn't have 100 year old rivalries, where wearing a hated opponents kit might get your ass kicked. We should actually sort of be glad that hooliganism like that doesn't occur over here.

I personally wouldn't wear my Barca 3rd kit to a Toronto FC game, but if someone else wants to... fine, whatever. What the hell do I care?

- Scott

BC101

I sold roughly 500 Euro shirts for a buddy of mine, and he came back to me and said he had OFFICIAL EPL jerseys that he would give me for 20 a pop because I sold so many jerseys for him.

For every 10 Euro jerseys I sold, I was getting a free one of whatever club I wanted. I kept Portugal and Spain of course because those are my roots, and the rest I either sold or gave away to friends.

Having a shirt from another team? WELL I NEVER.:eek::hump:

Whoop

In most countries people don't even wear the jerseys of their team. They just come in civvies.

Oblio2
08-24-2008, 01:27 AM

Of course not, just dont wear them to a TFC game...don't you see how silly it looks?

Shakes McQueen
08-24-2008, 01:28 AM

When did he say he supported "filling the stands" with non-TFC gear? The stands are overwhelmingly filled with Toronto FC shirts every match, and always will be.

This is such a complete non-issue to be arguing about. Just another "who is the 'real' supporter" penis fight.

- Scott

Huginho
yes cause there's always more non tfc jersies then tfc one's :rolleyes: .

deeznutz
man you people are missing the point.....ARE YOU FUCKIN ASHAMED IN WEARING YOUR TFC JERSEY?????....

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:29 AM
Having a shirt from another team? WELL I NEVER.:eek::hump:

Well the Torres one is reserved for KD. I promised it him at the Dizzy, but I forgot to bring it down.

My Man U stays with me, and of course Benfica.:D

Every other jersey has either been sold or given away to REAL fans of the team, but at 20 a pop, tough to say no.

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:29 AM
Not everyone HAS a TFC jeresy.. 120$ +tax isn't exactly easy to come by today.

Shakes McQueen
08-24-2008, 01:30 AM
man you people are missing the point.....ARE YOU FUCKIN ASHAMED IN WEARING YOUR TFC JERSEY?????....

Maybe they don't own one? Maybe they watched Liverpool in the morning, and never got home before the match? Maybe it was in the wash?

You're assuming he owned one, and said "fuck that, go Liverpool!"

- Scott

BC101
Well the Torres one is reserved for KD. I promised it him at the Dizzy, but I forgot to bring it down.

Every other jersey has either been sold or given away to REAL fans of the team, but at 20 a pop, tough to say no.

oh i meant my post in sarcasm... I have tons of other teams shirts.. Newcastle, Blackburn etc etc. it happens.

Ladies Love Julius James
Not everyone HAS a TFC jeresy.. 120$ +tax isn't exactly easy to come by today.

Bingo. Everytime I check out sports stores or BMO I have the intention of buying some TFC merchandise.....til I see the pricetag

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:32 AM

any more liverpool tops??? lol

BC101
Bingo. Everytime I check out sports stores or BMO I have the intention of buying some TFC merchandise.....til I see the pricetag

Seriously... Its WAY more than even a United top.. WTF?

Kevvv
It's not a double standard, it's different. Like when Across_the_Pond came over here from Wales, if he had worn a Pontypridd Town shirt to a TFC game, that would be the equivalent of wearing a TFC shirt at JLeague.

If he goes home and wears the TFC shirt at Ponty's home games, that's the same as us wearing some other kit.

(And just to reiterate, I don't care what people wear. I just don't think it's a double std here)

Huginho
08-24-2008, 01:33 AM
maybe people don't own one. maybe people feel there dedication to the team isn't judged on how much tfc merchandise they own. maybe people want to be different. watch an epl game and look at how many people aren't wearing the home teams jersey or colours for that matter.

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 01:33 AM
lol so i guess i'll be wearing my Manchester United jersey cuz its okay with people....

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:34 AM
It's not a double standard, it's different. Like when Across_the_Pond came over here from Wales, if he had worn a Pontypridd Town shirt to a TFC game, that would be the equivalent of wearing a TFC shirt at JLeague.

If he goes home and wears the TFC shirt at Ponty's home games, that's the same as us wearing some other kit.

(And just to reiterate, I don't care what people wear. I just don't think it's a double std here)
Are they not complaining that one should not wear another teams colours @ our ground? theres no grey according to these guys visiting our city or not you wear TFC is how iam understanding it.

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:34 AM
lol so i guess i'll be wearing my Manchester United jersey cuz its okay with people....

yeah sure go ahead, just dont start singing utd songs

Huginho
08-24-2008, 01:36 AM
it's fine by me.

TFC FAN72
Of course not, just dont wear them to a TFC game...don't you see how silly it looks?

And don't you realize how silly you sound?

I am who I am, and nobody will ever change that.

I already stated that I hate looking the same week after week, that is just me, plain and simple.

All I am saying is who cares as long as it is RED.

Are you going to criticize me because I wore my TFC jersey on Wednesday, even though for almost 3 weeks I scoured Mississauga looking for a Canada jersey, yet there were none to be found?

LOL, I guess the past 30 years of watching and playing Footy means nothing because TFC was not around to SCHOOL me on what is appropriate.

smeghead
fuck it im gonna wear my argos jersey cause i dont give a fuck.

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 01:37 AM
maybe people don't own one. maybe people feel there dedication to the team isn't judged on how much tfc merchandise they own. maybe want to be different. watch an epl game and look at how many people aren't wearing the home teams jersey or colours for that matter.

are you really that fucking stupid??? please tell me your just acting like a turd.......WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT ALL THE MERCHANDISE THAT TFC HAS TO SELL??? I am talking about people wearing a Liverpool...Manchester United.....AC Milan....Inter Milan and so on jersey to a TFC game......and you saying you have no problem with that??? your out to lunch with no money my friend....Its one thing to not wear the jersey because it's too much....But to wear another Jersey to the game???

Huginho
or start singing "england, england, england" like someone today

Shakes McQueen

I imagine if he wore his TFC kit to a match in Wales, he would probably just get lots of questions inquiring as to who Toronto FC is.

Anyone that would confront him about it is a troglodyte.

- Scott

Shakes McQueen
08-24-2008, 01:39 AM

Yeah, now that's a little different. I still wouldn't get bitchy about it, but it IS completely lame.

- Scott

RYANTFC

lol, yeah or that

Whoop
are you really that fucking stupid??? please tell me your just acting like a turd.......WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT ALL THE MERCHANDISE THAT TFC HAS TO SELL??? I am talking about people wearing a Liverpool...Manchester United.....AC Milan....Inter Milan and so on jersey to a TFC game......and you saying you have no problem with that??? your out to lunch with no money my friend....Its one thing to not wear the jersey because it's too much....But to wear another Jersey to the game???

Maybe said guy can't afford a TFC jersey but got his Man U as a gift and he figures "it's red I'll wear it to the game."

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 01:40 AM
Maybe said guy can't afford a TFC jersey but got his Man U as a gift and he figures "it's red I'll wear it to the game."

don't ASSUME!

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:41 AM
I imagine if he wore his TFC kit to a match in Wales, he would probably just get lots of questions inquiring as to who Toronto FC is.

Anyone that would confront him about it is a troglodyte.

- Scott
Cant IMAGINE anyone confronting him about it... Hell iam sure Chadders would wear his TFC shirt when I sent it him to FCUM matches and no one would give a shit. Again just questions as to who TFC is.

Huginho
08-24-2008, 01:43 AM
yes I'm a turd because I choose to wear whatever the fuck I want to a football game :rolleyes:. you do realize there's more important things to worry about at the game such as what's actually going on on the field then what the people around you are wearing? you the fashion police suddenly? well guess what? fuck off then with your, boo hoo no tfc jersey they aren't as hardcore as me bullshit.

Whoop
08-24-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm not assuming... you're assuming people are ashamed of wearing a TFC jersey at BMO and therefore resort to wearing other jerseys.

Personally I don't give a shit.

I would be happier if everyone just wore a plain red shirt to every game. But to me the most important is just having a loud stadium with lots of atmosphere.

We're not going to a fashion show.

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:44 AM
I wore the black pirate shirt today IN 112.. uh oh.... Head for the hills. Not even Red...

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:45 AM
yes I'm a turd because I choose to wear whatever the fuck I want to a football game :rolleyes:. you do realize there's more important things to worry about at the game such as what's actually going on on the field then what the people around you are wearing? you the fashion police suddenly? well guess what? fuck off then with your, boo hoo no tfc jersey they aren't as hardcore as me bullshit.

Hahahaha, FUCKING EPIC..:rolleyes:

Unreal how people care more about what you wear than what happens on the pitch.

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:45 AM
i was wearing my liverpool top while watchin it on the tele, OH NO

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 01:46 AM

LOL you fucking nub

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Well thats us done in then...Not true supporters... Not respectin TFC... Nevermind we travelled to MTL ona f ucking Tuesday night when some others couldn't be arsed because "I gott work the next day"(In my case travelled back arrived back at 5 AM when I had to leave for school at 6AM.)

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Well thats us done in then...Not true supporters... Not respectin TFC... Nevermind we travelled to MTL ona f ucking Tuesday night when some others couldn't be arsed because "I gott work the next day"

oh ya, well I guess were part-time supporters now

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:47 AM

That's it. HAND IN YOUR TFC MEMBER CARD.:D

Wait a minute, those that are complaining are not RPB members.

Oh, they are so not hardcore.:p

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:48 AM
oh ya, well I guess were part-time supporters now
:noidea: another class night in the Toronto FC section.

Huginho
cause you say so.... so answer me then, what's more important, the actual result on the field or what john doe, 3 rows down, 5 seats left of you is wearing?

LOL you fucking nub

Shakes McQueen
I WORE MY BECKHAM GALAXY SHIRT WITH MY CRISTIANO RONALDO HAT, AND MY RONALDINHO SHORTS.

- Scott

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:49 AM
That's it. HAND IN YOUR TFC MEMBER CARD.:D

Wait a minute, those that are complaining are not RPB members.

Oh, they are so not hardcore.:p

lool :hump:

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:49 AM
I WORE MY BECKHAM GALAXY SHIRT WITH MY CRISTIANO RONALDO HAT, AND MY RONALDINHO SHORTS.

- Scott

If this thread continues on like this, we may need some TFC diapers to appease and comfort the masses.:D

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:50 AM
I Love The Toronto Fc Section!!!!

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:50 AM
cause you say so.... so answer me then, what's more important, the actual result on the field or what john doe, 3 rows down, 5 seats left of you is wearing?

What their wearing ofcourse its the Fashion show of the stands... Screw the on field performance...Wait whats this? theres a match going on? What sport hockey? durrrrrrr.

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:51 AM
were tfc playing the sens tonight?

Whoop
08-24-2008, 01:51 AM
I Love The Toronto Fc Section!!!!

:smilielol5:

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:52 AM
We're taking the piss and having a laugh we're taking the piss and we're having a laugh!

Huginho
08-24-2008, 01:52 AM
yes I forgot there's an actual game going on. I was to busy watching the catwalk :rolleyes:. what was the final score anyways?

What their wearing ofcourse its the Fashion show of the stands... Screw the on field performance...Wait whats this? theres a match going on? What sport hockey? durrrrrrr.

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:53 AM
yes I forgot there's an actual game going on. I was to busy watching the catwalk :rolleyes:. what was the final score anyways?
11 nothing blue jays!!!

RYANTFC

I don't know I think alfredson scored

deeznutz
Ive been a RPB member from the get go so dont even flap your gums.....why I dont have a membership card is because ive missed out the sign up dates...Do I care what goes on the pitch you fucking idiot yes....but why wear a NON TFC jersey??

Shakes McQueen
08-24-2008, 01:54 AM
I forgot to mention, I bought one of those cute scarves you guys sell. And at one point, I even did that "TTC! clap clap clap!" chant. I don't know why you chant about the Toronto Transit Commission, but it was sooooo awesome.

I guess that makes me a supporter now!

Come on you red team!

... :D

- Scott

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:55 AM
bApoeE2anaI

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:55 AM
We're taking the piss and having a laugh we're taking the piss and we're having a laugh!

OHHHHH THIS SECTIONS SHIITE, TEEE EFF SEEEE SECTIONS SHIITE, OH THIS SECTIONS SHITEE

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:56 AM
were tfc playing the sens tonight?

No I think it was Red Devils...No wait.....Patriots maybe:confused:..... Wait I got it, New England Red Bulls.

Man I don't know really..... I WAS TOO FUCKING BUSY LOOKING AT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE WAS WEARING. :D

Huginho
08-24-2008, 01:56 AM
I could give two shits whether or not you've been a member here since who give's a shit. I'm no member and don't plan on ever being one. why don't you answer the question, what would you prefer? the result on the field or whether you found what some dude was wearing was fab enough to your liking or not?

Ive been a RPB member from the get go so dont even flap your gums.....why I dont have a membership card is because ive missed out the sign up dates...Do I care what goes on the pitch you fucking idiot yes....but why wear a NON TFC jersey??

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 01:57 AM
Loool,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Danny Dichiooo
Dichio
Dichio
Danny Dichiioooooooooo

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 01:59 AM
I could give two shits whether or not you've been a member here since who give's a shit. I'm no member and don't plan on ever being one. why don't you answer the question, what would you prefer? the result on the field or whether you found what some dude was wearing was fab enough to your liking or not?

If you open your fucking eyes and look up on this page you will see what I wrote!!! or do i have to fucking slap it in your face???

BC101
08-24-2008, 01:59 AM
Whats funny is the only thing that bothered me tonight is when we were singing the Edu song as a send off for the lad... Some classless fucking cunts were singing "TO REJECT" WTF? he's preformed a service for us in the last season and while his play dropped off a bit THIS season guess what a BETTER team is interested therefore they see something... What the hell have any of these fucking idiots done for the team besides belt out badly timed chants and OH WHEN THE REDS 20 times per half. Edu scored for us occasionally more importantly scored in the historical first win for TFC.. Fuck you guys who were singing that...Hate to tell you guys in this world you don't fail upwards... Good Luck over there Edu.

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:01 AM
yeah fuck you guys who were singing that. EDU's off to the teddy bears where hes gonna help them win the SPL.

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 02:02 AM
Yeah Jayson I heard that too....It got me fucking mad....He did soo well for us from the get go and I am happy to see him on his way to the SPL....I will sure miss him

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 02:02 AM
Whats funny is the only thing that bothered me tonight is when we were singing the Edu song as a send off for the lad... Some classless fucking cunts were singing "TO REJECT" WTF? he's preformed a service for us in the last season and while his play dropped off a bit THIS season guess what a BETTER team is interested therefore they see something... What the hell have any of these fucking idiots done for the team besides belt out badly timed chants and OH WHEN THE REDS 20 times per half. Edu scored for us occasionally more importantly scored in the historical first win for TFC.. Fuck you guys who were singing that...Hate to tell you guys in this world you don't fail upwards... Good Luck over there Edu.

Shit, I missed that too.:mad:

Man I better pay more attention to the game instead of counting TFC shirts all game.

It is a tough job you know.:p

Huginho
08-24-2008, 02:03 AM
I'm not going to bother going back and looking at your dribble. if your answer is what I think it is (and what it should be) then I don't see why your still making an issue of this. what the non tfc stuff? because people can and will, so TS for you.

If you open your fucking eyes and look up on this page you will see what I wrote!!! or do i have to fucking slap it in your face???

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:04 AM
oh PS them cunts were ofcourse in 111... FUCKING 111... I swear if you people can't think of anything better to chant then just start with another ROUSING rendition of OH WHEN THE REDS or "TFC DYNAMITE" Whatever the FUCK it was..

Shakes McQueen
08-24-2008, 02:04 AM
Even if you thought Edu was shit, he was still one of ours, and you should be happy for him.

Or at the least, just don't chant anything. He clearly liked Toronto, the club, and the fans.

- Scott

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:05 AM
L-I-V E-R-P - DOUBLE 0-L LIVERPOOL F.C

oops sorry, im wearin the wrong top and singing the wrong song. I should be kicked out

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 02:05 AM
I'm not going to bother going back and looking at your dribble. if your answer is what I think it is (and what it should be) then I don't see why your still making an issue of this. what the non tfc stuff? because people can and will, so TS for you.

Im sure it will be TS for you my friend TRUST me....Take it how you want

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 02:06 AM
Even if you thought Edu was shit, he was still one of ours, and you should be happy for him.

Or at the least, just don't chant anything. He clearly liked Toronto, the club, and the fans.

- Scott

You know what is worse?

That man is going to play in a tough league and get knocked around, but his legacy won't be what he did on the pitch, it will be that he left and we finally have a REAL pitch.

But those clueless yo-yo's clearly are not bright enough to realize that.

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:08 AM
You know what is worse?

That man is going to play in a tough league and get knocked around, but his legacy won't be what he did on the pitch, it will be that he left and we finally have a REAL pitch.

But those clueless yo-yo's clearly are not bright enough to realize that.

those idiots clearly lost the plot... THIS is shit we should care about not what people are wearing. "TO REJECT"? WTF I dont see any of them on the pitch...

Stay Classy 111 you know who you idiots were who were singing it... Wasn't the whole section just a few.

Huginho
08-24-2008, 02:09 AM
ok there chum....p:rolleyes:
your pretty funny
I should leave it at that cause we can't seem to get anywhere with the narrow minded

te=deeznutz;152954]Im sure it will be TS for you my friend TRUST me....Take it how you want[/quote]

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:11 AM
who else thinks subway should deliver?

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 02:11 AM
those idiots clearly lost the plot... THIS is shit we should care about not what people are wearing. "TO REJECT"? WTF I dont see any of them on the pitch..

But you know as well as I do. They don't know shit about the team and don't care about it either.

Most won't be back next year and hopefully more deserving and knowledgeable Footy fans will replace them.

Don't know how they get into those sections because I know I can't get in, but they are there and there is nothing we can do about it.

Hopefully, the novelty wears off and they grow tired of going to games.

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 02:13 AM

They do.

I think there are 30 stops on the Bloor line. Delivers you to whatever station you need to get to.:D

As far as the subs......................HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ..................SUBWAY.

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:13 AM

Ya especially the 12inch BBQ rib patty

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:14 AM
loool. chicken + bacon on white toasted with cheese, lettuce,onion,hot peppers, mayo, southwest sauce salt and pepper.

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:16 AM
Nah I do all mine with mayo, southwestern sauce, pickles and red onions..regardless of what I'm getting....oh and cheese

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:18 AM
mayo and southwest sauce is the shit. I like it....I like it A LOT

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:20 AM
LOL Subway should deliver? WHY THE FUCK not that'd be bomb.

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:21 AM
There breakfast is the shit as well

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:22 AM
Yeah, if subway delivered, It would be too good. Im getting angry thinking about it because I know tomorrow im gonna have to walk round and get one

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:25 AM
thats the downside.... Well I told you on MSN why I dont trust the subway round my place... No need to repeat it here.

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:26 AM
I got one that's a 10minute walk away.....think I'll hit it in the morning....though I think I know where your getting at BC LOL

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:26 AM
thats the downside.... Well I told you on MSN why I dont trust the subway round my place... No need to repeat it here.

loool, no, no need to repeat it. Well there is but not on these boards

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:28 AM
I got one that's a 10minute walk away.....think I'll hit it in the morning....though I think I know where your getting at BC LOL

Yeah I went to EVERY FUCKIN subway in brampton all of them were red zones..so drove all the FUCK way to Oakville.

Brilliant we're totally making a mockery of this idiotic thread LOL.

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:29 AM
Yeah I went to EVERY FUCKIN subway in brampton all of them were red zones..so drove all the FUCK way to Oakville.

Brilliant we're totally making a mockery of this idiotic thread LOL.

Try Sauga or Etobicoe lol

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:31 AM
the non tfc jersey wearing thread is the now the subway appreciation thread...love it

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:35 AM
shit wish you guys lived closer i'd say "yo lets go grab a sub i'll drive" LOL which would probably degenerate into trolling for cougars..Downtown.

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:36 AM
LOL well pick me up. ET= 30mins......then let's go pick Ryan up...ET= 4hrs45min

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 02:38 AM
LOL well pick me up. ET= 30mins......then let's go pick Ryan up...ET= 4hrs45min

dont forget me !

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:38 AM
and the small matter of Subway is closed. What we need is what we have in England like entire streets of kebab shops. Ryan you must know what iam talking about iam sure Belfast has some Kebab places open past hours LOL...

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:39 AM
loool ill walk a bit so its only gonna be 4 hours and 30 mins

Markham_RPB
and the small matter of Subway is closed. What we need is what we have in England like entire streets of kebab shops. Ryan you must know what iam talking about iam sure Belfast has some Kebab places open past hours LOL...

Got a great AP and Sobeys . Open all night/day . 24 hrs

Great sandwiches there, and great late night food at a grocery store !

RYANTFC

oh yeeeeeea....In liverpool as well theres quite a few of them there. Belfast has a few.

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:41 AM
oh yeeeeeea....In liverpool as well theres quite a few of them there. Belfast has a few.
THATS the real issue Kebab and chips and some fuckin Irn Bru...

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:41 AM
I have a loeb near me open 24 hours. I go there sometimes its always quite busy around 3 am for some reason.

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:42 AM
THATS the real issue Kebab and chips and some fuckin Irn Bru...

fuckin right.....ohhhhh irn bru'ssss, fuckin hell, I usually got them when i went to watch some rangers matches at the rangers club with me dads friends. Now they stopped sellin them because of some ban in canada. Im pretty sure I seen them again somewhere though.

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 02:43 AM
I have a loeb near me open 24 hours. I go there sometimes its always quite busy around 3 am for some reason.

Yep.

Quiet strange isnt it.
Fams, and elder people grocery shopping with FULL carts , no 1 item run in type deal.

Strange !

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:45 AM
Yep.

Quiet strange isnt it.
Fams, and elder people grocery shopping with FULL carts , no 1 item run in type deal.

Strange !

yeah its fuckin weird, im in there for some late night snacks or some food because im hungry, then I see people walking around buying all sorts of shit, like a normal day out shopping at fucking 3 am

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 02:47 AM
yeah its fuckin weird, im in there for some late night snacks or some food because im hungry, then I see people walking around buying all sorts of shit, like a normal day out shopping at fucking 3 am

HAHA.
It gets me everytime.

Who's going catch some footy ' in a few hrs. West Ham vs Man City - The Score 11 A.M.

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:47 AM
fuckin right.....ohhhhh irn bru'ssss, fuckin hell, I usually got them when i went to watch some rangers matches at the rangers club with me dads friends. Now they stopped sellin them because of some ban in canada. Im pretty sure I seen them again somewhere though.

Yer havin a laugh? FUCKING stopped selling it? NO FUCKING WAY...

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:49 AM
Yer havin a laugh? FUCKING stopped selling it? NO FUCKING WAY...

yeah thats what they said. Something about it being banned in Canada or some shit. Im almost 100% sure I seen it somewhere after that though, I just can't remember

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:51 AM
According to wiki it's banned in the States and Finland LOL

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:52 AM
According to wiki it's banned in the States and Finland LOL

does it say canada to?

ilikemusic
I was going to make fun of the OP's fashion policing but looking at this page I now see this thread is about late night snacks. :lol:

I just got back from Subway. Youre guy's closest Subway isnt 24 hours? Ive got 3 24 hour subways withing a 2 min drive. I swear a new Subway shop opens in Ajax every weekend.

Ladies Love Julius James
Irn-Bru is currently manufactured in five factories in Russia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia), and is also manufactured under licence in Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada), South Africa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa) and Australia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia). Bru and various other Barr products are exported to Spain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain), The Netherlands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Netherlands), Germany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany), Gibraltar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar), Greece (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece), and Cyprus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus), as well as parts of Africa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa) and Asia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia). It is available sporadically in Ireland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Ireland)[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)],Malta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malta) in Scott's Super Market. Belgium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium) and, as of 2005, in Poland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland).

Markham_RPB
08-24-2008, 02:54 AM
I was going to make fun of the OP's fashion policing but looking at this page I now see this thread is about late night snacks. :lol:

I just got back from Subway. Youre guy's closest Subway isnt 24 hours? Ive got 3 24 hour subways withing a 2 min drive. I swear a new Subway shop opens in Ajax every weekend.

:taz:

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:54 AM

around the 3rd page we were making random comments and now its just about food and subway. You have 3 24 hour subways??? I don't have 1 24 hour subway near me. Im mad now, no subway deliveries and no 24 hour subways

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:56 AM
GSTQ lool that doesn't say if its banned in canada? lol

No u fool it says it's manufactured here LOL. If it's manufactured I dont think it means its banned LOL

BC101
08-24-2008, 02:57 AM

We're taking the piss and we're having a laugh! We're taking the piss and we're having a laugh!

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:57 AM
ohhhhh, fuck me i didn't read it properly, k im deleting my comment, you delete yours to lool

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 02:58 AM
ohhhhh, fuck me i didn't read it properly, k im deleting my comment, you delete yours to lool

Wanna go try some of that food from those pics I sent you on MSN. You go first.

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 02:59 AM
Wanna go try some of that food from those pics I sent you on MSN. You go first.

those were disgusting lool, I never want to go to that country either.

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 03:01 AM
those were disgusting lool, I never want to go to that country either.

I hear they got FINE chicks

RYANTFC
08-24-2008, 03:02 AM
I hear they got FINE chicks

looool, oh yeah I heard that too. K I might wanna go then.

James Oliphant
08-24-2008, 03:22 AM

They never stopped selling Irn Bru in Canada...there was a ban on it in the U.S. because of some chemical the FDA had a problem with.

Irn Bru has been repackaged here...it's no longer in the small (355 mL) glass bottles...it's now only available in 500 mL plastic bottles. Loblaws sells those for about $2.20 a head.

I`ve got about 5 bottles left in my fridge from my trip to Loblaw`s last week...I picked up 10.

905shmick
08-24-2008, 11:18 AM

You mean like those idiots who had on all their Merchandise United gear on and singing the Man U chants at the TFC v DCU game on May 21?

905shmick
08-24-2008, 11:20 AM

Yeah, I bet you're the type who considers a jersey to be a fashion statement.

BC101
08-24-2008, 11:21 AM
thought we did enough to deride this thread. BTW May 21st was the CL Final... I dont' excuse em for singin songs but we'd just won the CL and if they'd been at ME then they'd been singing those songs all Day... they were happy and probably intoxicated.

I went to the match in FULL united gear that day too but i didn't sing the songs I just stood there grinning and not really paying attention.

Sab0tage
08-24-2008, 11:43 AM
The thing that annoys me more is seeing people wearing like Italy and Spain shirts at the Canada - Jamaica game..

MrHawk
08-24-2008, 11:53 AM
Haha. I dare you!

It's on :)

If I wear that much clutter, who is going to buy me some pints for being really uncoordinated?

MrHawk
08-24-2008, 12:00 PM
I wore the black pirate shirt today IN 112.. uh oh.... Head for the hills. Not even Red...

YAAAAAAAR MATEY.

Thar be a scurvious scoundrel in thee 7 seas.

Draracle
08-24-2008, 12:14 PM

Idiots.

chill out you elitist snob.

Mikey
08-24-2008, 12:24 PM
ok, other side of the coin.... I have several red / grey sports shirts that are not TFC "strip" but do have the TFC team crest on them?

Is that wearing or not wearing TFC stuff?

Draracle
08-24-2008, 12:31 PM
ok, other side of the coin.... I have several red / grey sports shirts that are not TFC "strip" but do have the TFC team crest on them?

Is that wearing or not wearing TFC stuff?

My mother-in-law came dressed in red, from head to toe. She barely understood the sport. But she came and supported. My parents came a few weeks ago. Not a stitch of red on my father, but he loved every second and supported throughout. During the Dutch/Russia game, my section was filled with Orange, showing support for the Dutch while they chose to watch TFC during the Euro match. Hell, I was tempted to bring at least my Liverpool scarf, if not my jersey, because of improbable win earlier.

If you are going to judge a TFC supporter based on what they wear... Isn't there an old saying about books and covers that relates here?

Technorgasm
08-24-2008, 12:31 PM

Idiots.

You and your friend were being total fucking pricks. end of.
Fuck off. Seriously. fuck off.

You almost soured what I thought was a stellar performance by TFC and a result I was proud of. Your aggravated , confrontational bullshit upset my girlfriend T-Bird, the girl in question.

I WAS out at the pub in the morning, with a bunch of peeps on this board actually. I met up with T-Bird and all my TFC mates before the match at the Rhino, and T-bird wore my jersey.

I can relate to your aggrivation at seeing all the kits, TRUST me, I do. But people can wear WHATEVER the fuck they want to the games. If I had my way MUFC kits would be banned, but that just me haha. I was talking to a guy wearing a STOKE kit, as they had a stellar day V ARSENAL as well as a guy wearing an ARGENTINA kit, and congratulated them on their back to back Olympic Gold (Mascherano!)

Lookin for a punch up with a fellow supporter, or whatever your wind-up was intended to do is bullshit. If you are annoyed about something. . like someone;s fashion choice, or the way in which they support their club keep it to yourself, mutter it to your mates and add lots of witty insults, maybe go on a message board and start a debate about it. But don't go getting all riled up and try to sabotage someone's good times.

I hope that if we ever meet again we can have a pint, have a laugh and enjoy another GREAT TFC result.

WALK ON

PS, Ali Baba on Queen has STELLAR KEBABS. . throw in some KAfta, and you got yourself a PROPER snack. . . for the moment, I am addicted to Burguer King Poutine after matches. YUM. . the sleaze factor makes it MUCH better. . . shit, this is makin me hungry.

zeelaw
08-24-2008, 12:41 PM
lol Thread Starter is shittin his pants.

summer sunrise
08-24-2008, 12:44 PM
This thread has made me hungry. Going to have to go get a subway now :taz:

Ladies Love Julius James
08-24-2008, 12:45 PM
LOL this thread got a whole lot better

zeelaw
08-24-2008, 12:48 PM
I love how people forget that, all of us have another club we support and that TFC hasn't been around for 2 years yet.

Good rant Techno *Thumbs Up

alexintoronto
08-24-2008, 12:53 PM
lol Thread Starter is shittin his pants.
Doubt it.

Anyway - Techno and 905S - if you haven't had a pint together at the Rhino yet -you will in the near future. Shit happens I'll buy you each a pint next game at the Rhino (gotta love the prices there). I know you both and you're both good guys - so my advice is to move on to the next pint.

deeznutz
08-24-2008, 01:14 PM
People people the gods have spoken....You can wear any jersey at a TFC game it dont matter it makes sooo much sense I was blind to see that my bad!!!

Technorgasm
08-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Doubt it.

Anyway - Techno and 905S - if you haven't had a pint together at the Rhino yet -you will in the near future. Shit happens I'll buy you each a pint next game at the Rhino (gotta love the prices there). I know you both and you're both good guys - so my advice is to move on to the next pint.

Totally man, lets have a pint or 20. . at THOSE prices it totally possible!

500ml Polish 5.5% beer for $5? TOTALLY F'in awesome. .

Me and 905S will probably get kicked out for chanting too loud though hahaha water under the bridge mate. didnt really care, still don't but. . had to say a lil rant

Kebabs though. . if your in the Mississauga area, Dixie and Egg. . there is the BEST Indian buffet I have ever been to in Canada. . . SHAHI NAAN KEBAB. . . if you want a kebab. . no one does it better than them. . even out of the fridge. . fuckin glorious. .

nobodybeatsthewiz
08-24-2008, 01:26 PM
lol, love you giles

TFC FAN72
08-24-2008, 01:32 PM
For some reason last night when I was posting in here, I knew OP was talking about you & T-Bird.

I ALMOST want to take back everything I said you SCOUSE BASTARD:D, but glad it had little effect on you.

Good to see T-Bird wanting to give the guy a go, everyone loves a little fiestyness in their girl.

Kudos to you both for not wrecking your evening.

But, you should have gone to Joe's post match.

Phil
08-24-2008, 01:45 PM
This looks resolved, I am going to close this one.