PDA

View Full Version : Controversy regarding Ruiz.

zeelaw
08-21-2008, 06:26 PM
let My Thread Die!

flatpicker
08-21-2008, 06:28 PM
coincidence???? I think not!!!!

Chevy
08-21-2008, 06:32 PM
I don't think it was Ruiz who was sent off.

Flipityflu
08-21-2008, 06:34 PM
it wasn't it was Jose Manuel Contreras who did it.

next

bangersandmash
08-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Ruiz kicked Tim Howard in the head. It was Gustavo Cabrera who got to Lewis' face.

flatpicker
08-21-2008, 06:35 PM
it was Jose Manuel Contreras who did it.

Flipityflu
08-21-2008, 06:38 PM
well, maybe it was Ruiz, disguised as Cabrera while wearing Contreras' jersey.

ManUtd4ever
08-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Ruiz is a little rat bastard no doubt but as long as he scores a shitload of goals for TFC, he can piledrive opponents for all I care :D

Corpand
08-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Ruiz is a little rat bastard no doubt but as long as he scores a shitload of goals for TFC, he can piledrive opponents for all I care :D

Do not compute.

zeelaw
08-21-2008, 06:45 PM
NM, must of heard it wrong... will delete.

RealG-TFC
08-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Maybe someone else has posted this but:

Now we have Carlos Ruiz right.

Galaxy shipped him out to bring in Eddie Lewis.

Last night Ruiz got sent off in the WCQ after a nasty elbow too Eddie Lewis.

Interesting eh.

fail

ManUtd4ever
08-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Do not compute.

lol, lots of goals!

MG42
08-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Look what US goalkeeper Tim Howard said about Ruiz after the game!!!!

Here is what Howard, who got hit by Ruiz in the second half and witnessed the MLS veteran take shots at USA players all night, had to say following the 1-0 victory tonight:
"He caught me. He kicked me straight in the head. With Carlos, you expect that. You know what? He's dirty. I wish I could say otherwise. I've seen it [in MLS]. There is no place for it. It's reckless. It's there for everyone to see. I kind of expect it....
"That's what he does. I think you would rather have him be a man out there and say, 'Look, I don't like you, I am going to kick you.' You can almost respect it in a funny way. He has this way about him. He kicks, he punches, he's an *&%$@#. And he wants to come and be your friend [when he tried to apologize]. There is no place for it."

LOL this guy is gonna be a real firecraker! :)

Nuvinho
08-21-2008, 07:04 PM
didn't we say similiar things about Guevara. Guevara changed a little when he came here, so can't Ruiz?

flatpicker
08-21-2008, 07:06 PM
didn't we say similiar things about Guevara. Guevara changed a little when he came here, so can't Ruiz?

flatpicker
08-21-2008, 07:06 PM

profit89
08-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Howard is wrong. I've seen the replays, Ruiz tried to avoid the collision, but the momentum made it inevitable. He plays hard. He has talent, good with the head and has good ball control skills. Easily TFC's best weapon up front. Carlos "El Pescadito" Ruiz.

Smenge
08-21-2008, 07:18 PM
There is a national football hero in Italy named Materazzi, who is hated, despised, ridiculed, spit at, head-butted, sworn at, cursed by team-mates, all because he is a dirty rat bastard asshole.....but what a great player to have on your team.......players have been kicked in the shins or stomped on all across the globe, so this shit about ruiz is nothing new....

Draracle
08-21-2008, 07:31 PM
There is a national football hero in Italy named Materazzi, who is hated, despised, ridiculed, spit at, head-butted, sworn at, cursed by team-mates, all because he is a dirty rat bastard asshole.....but what a great player to have on your team.......players have been kicked in the shins or stomped on all across the globe, so this shit about ruiz is nothing new....

god I hate the fucker. probably single-handedly won the world cup.

Bobo
08-21-2008, 07:35 PM
god I hate the fucker. probably single-handedly won the world cup.

Ya and got suspended for it. Fucking farce.

A lot of needless hate for Matrix, wreckless he definitely is but not dirty. He's actually known as a first class dude.

bangersandmash
08-21-2008, 07:41 PM
let My Thread Die!

No. You gave birth to it. You raise it, clothe it, feed it and put it through school. Or get Madonna to adopt it.

Zizi Booba
08-21-2008, 07:48 PM
No. You gave birth to it. You raise it, clothe it, feed it and put it through school. Or get Madonna to adopt it.
I thought that was Angelina who did all the adopting

ManUtd4ever
08-21-2008, 07:48 PM

:lol:

Derko
08-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Look what US goalkeeper Tim Howard said about Ruiz after the game!!!!

LOL this guy is gonna be a real firecraker! :)

Fuck Tim Howard.

Actually that is a very typical American response, I did not see what happened so I cannot comment on the incident, but he is on TFC for now and i hope he helps the team, and you can't tell me that Dichio does not play the rules a little unorthodox at times, come on, they know the rules and how to stretch them, it's called being a pro athlete, wake up guys. Yes perhaps no room for it but it happens, so live with it.

Smenge
08-21-2008, 08:22 PM
you are joking right? I suggest you spend a few minutes reviewing some of the you tube footage of M's insanity. he is a great player, but he is a cheap shot dirty bastard.

Ya and got suspended for it. Fucking farce.

A lot of needless hate for Matrix, wreckless he definitely is but not dirty. He's actually known as a first class dude.

rocker
08-21-2008, 08:25 PM
i don't care if he's satan, if he gives us goals, he's welcome here.
if he flops and gets us some penalty kicks, go ahead and flop. we are in no position to be critiquing the behaviour of players at this point. at striker, we've had lazy players, we'd have ineffective, we've had unlucky, we've had hardworking. if this guy can score, we will be happy.

bangersandmash
08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
anybody got any youtube footage of ruiz delivering the ol boot to the head?

bangersandmash
08-21-2008, 08:28 PM
I thought that was Angelina who did all the adopting

Ah, you're probably right. but at this point, Landycakes should adopt this thread.