PDA

View Full Version : May Soccer Plans update

Red CB Toronto
05-17-2008, 11:50 PM
I kicked off my 11 live soccer games in 14 days on Friday night by attending the debut performance of the Toronto FC Academy. What a great night it was as TFC-A came away with a 1-0 victory over the more experienced Toronto Croatia, good to see Jimmy B, Sutton and Coach Carver among those in the crowd.

I continued on Saturday by attending the TFC Columbus Crew double header at BMO Field, first off saw the first teams battle to a 0-0 tie before the TFC Reserves knocked off their Crew counterparts 1-0.

The marathon of sorts continues on Wednesday night when TFC takes on the D.C. United followed by the Reserve match Thursday morning. Updates will follow.

May 16 Toronto Croatia 0 at Toronto FC Academy 1 (CSL)
May 17 Toronto FC 0 vs. Columbus Crew 0
May 17 Toronto FC Reserves 1 vs. Columbus Crew Reserves 0
May 21 Toronto FC vs. D.C. United
May 22 Toronto FC Reserves vs. D.C. United Reserves
May 23 St. Catharines Wolves at Toronto FC Academy (CSL)
May 24 TFC DCU game on TV
May 25 Toronto FC Academy at North York Astros (CSL)
May 27 Toronto FC at Montreal Impact
May 30 Chicago Fire Premier at Toronto Lynx (Super20)
May 30 Chicago Fire Premier at Toronto Lynx (PDL)
May 31 Toronto FC vs. LA Galaxy, followed by Canada Brazil on TV

Daveisonfire
05-17-2008, 11:58 PM
You sir, are unemployed.

Red CB Toronto
05-18-2008, 12:00 AM
No, I am just flexable with my time.

Laurignano
05-18-2008, 12:05 AM
No, I am just flexable with my time.
Amen brother! you should have a blast. hows the CSL club looking?

Red CB Toronto
05-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Amen brother! you should have a blast. hows the CSL club looking?

They looked pretty good on Friday night, as I wrote about, they won 1-0 over far more experienced and may I say older Toronto Croatia side, TFC-A was much faster than their opponents and had a good pace to their game.

Laurignano
05-18-2008, 12:21 AM
They looked pretty good on Friday night, as I wrote about, they won 1-0 over far more experienced and may I say older Toronto Croatia side, TFC-A was much faster than their opponents and had a good pace to their game.
Thats good to hear!! I hope we produce some good young players to come and play for our club one day.