PDA

View Full Version : Rolling with Ricketts Blog Out Now

Big Bruva
08-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Rolling with Ricketts (blog) is out now and i was with him, Johann and Chad yesterday eating dinner and he told me he will be talking about Johann and the match tonight etc.

Let me go and read it myself.

lol

Brooker
08-20-2008, 04:10 PM
http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/t280/fans/blogs/rollin_with_ricketts/

Kickit09
08-20-2008, 05:06 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/petros42/Borat-VeryNice.jpg

James17930
08-21-2008, 10:18 AM
RR:

A suggestion for RwR: Visual Ed.

Go up to Dundas or College st. one afternoon or evening and drop by on some of the soccer bars and pubs there. Hang out with the older Portugese and Italian guys and chat some footy with them. Make sure they're following TFC ;)

I think that could provide for a lot of interesting stuff.

JDG
08-21-2008, 01:19 PM
RR:

Go up to Dundas or College st. one afternoon or evening and drop by on some of the soccer bars and pubs there. Hang out with the older Portugese and Italian guys and chat some footy with them. Make sure they're following TFC ;)

I think that could provide for a lot of interesting stuff.

I like the idea. RR if you're going to do it, give me a call & I'll go with you - I live in the area.

jabbronies
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
"Scallywags" on a Saturday or Sunday Morningl!!

or "The Main Event" when Man U play

London
08-21-2008, 01:29 PM
rohan was filming something as we marched to the go station yesterday.
he was talking to the camera and i went up and hi-fived him!
was that a jamaica jacket rohan?

loconet
08-21-2008, 01:48 PM

It was, haha .. several of us "expressed" our dislike of the jacket, he was quick to point out there was also a Canadian flag on the jacket hehe.

Super
08-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Great stuff! I'm happy he took over the blog. He's got the right personality for it. No wonder he's one of the most popular players on our team -- outside of his mad skills of course.

Big Bruva
08-21-2008, 02:44 PM

You'll most likely be on Rolling with Ricketts next week then mate.

lol Jamaican jacket

Big Bruva
08-21-2008, 02:47 PM
It was, haha .. several of us "expressed" our dislike of the jacket, he was quick to point out there was also a Canadian flag on the jacket hehe.

lol he got it from one of the managers at Roots and was as always was in a rush and grabbed it but didn't even realise the Jamaican patch on the front just kept talking about the Canadian and Jamaican flag on the arm.

Remember our background is Jamaican though so he couldn't be blamed if he was cheering for them even though he wasn't lol and he knows Burton and Gardner.

loconet
08-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Remember our background is Jamaican though so he couldn't be blamed if he was cheering for them even though he wasn't lol and he knows Burton and Gardner.

haha, yah I agree, doubt anyone would blame him. It was of course all in good fun. He did seem nervous though :p

Big Bruva
08-21-2008, 03:03 PM
haha, yah I agree, doubt anyone would blame him. It was of course all in good fun. He did seem nervous though :p

lol nah he's an actor and if the cam was rolling it was all for good tv

He was telling me that one of the supporters held out a bin so he could put his jacket in when he took it off lol

rocker
08-21-2008, 03:24 PM

rohan should know that it's not cool to support jamaica anymore ;)
he can jump off that bandwagon and jump on canada's. ;)

kitchener-TFC
08-21-2008, 11:13 PM
I remember that....good times!:D

"Take it off! Take it off", and he did!

He was telling me that one of the supporters held out a bin so he could put his jacket in when he took it off lol
Haha, he just held the jacket. At least he took it off.:canada:

I'm pissed that I didn't say hi to him, as he was standing alone with his camera-guy just meters from the march :(.

FluSH
08-21-2008, 11:20 PM
I just read the blog... Its too bad Laurent didn't quite workout here in T.O. Also all the best to Edu...

Good seeing Rohan during the March... Rohan Ricketts.... Fucking WICKED!

TicTacTabarnack
08-22-2008, 12:33 AM

TIFF is coming up ... Chat up the stars or try to get into events going "Do you know who I am?" lol