PDA

View Full Version : Atleast..

kodiakTFC
08-19-2008, 12:16 PM
We have a home town team we can cheer and be frustrated over. The fact that I can actually be pissed off at a Toronto soccer team is great! I could never imagine this happening 5 years ago when I just assumed soccer would never happen here. So all I'm trying to say is, yes Toronto FC may in fact blow BUT at least they are something right? Don't even get me started over the fact I am going to a sold out Canadian world cup qualifier tomorrow, that may take some time to resonate with me!

Troll
08-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Yes, let's accept mediocricy.

RedsYNWA
08-19-2008, 02:38 PM
I just want to see a quality game....my bet is on our CMNT tommorrow....TFC..maybe next year

RealG-TFC
08-19-2008, 02:45 PM
I just want to see a quality game....my bet is on our CMNT tommorrow....TFC..maybe next year

Just thinking of our victory tomorrow makes me so happy.

like this guy:

http://clipmarks.com/image_cache/axelsenzon/512/50F7F5A2-0327-411F-A77E-E458049ADAFD.jpg

nascarguy
08-19-2008, 02:50 PM
We have a home town team we can cheer and be frustrated over. The fact that I can actually be pissed off at a Toronto soccer team is great! I could never imagine this happening 5 years ago when I just assumed soccer would never happen here. So all I'm trying to say is, yes Toronto FC may in fact blow BUT at least they are something right? Don't even get me started over the fact I am going to a sold out Canadian world cup qualifier tomorrow, that may take some time to resonate with me!
soccer has been here from 1998 but only if you wantin to watch the toronto lynx.