PDA

View Full Version : Lost Wallet: Thanks

torfchamilton
05-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Had brought one one my sons to the bathroom and hung up my pouch on the hook. Took off and went back to my seats when he was done. I sat down in my seats and then realized that I had forgotten it. Rushed back and it was gone. went to fan services and it was there with everything in it. Thanks to whoever turned it in, wherever you are!!

Red CB Toronto
05-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Great to hear, TFC fans are class acts, happy that it all ended good, I have left a few things behind in my day, it is not always found.

akoto
05-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Glad to hear that!

Lenny Dikestra
05-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Great to hear shit like that .. nice to see.. Finally a feely good topic

so whats this about a fight with usector guy??

bdrs
05-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Nice job!

Richard D
05-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Usually when someone uses the stall, they really need to take a dump. Chances are the person that found the wallet just blasted out some liquid shit and was in such a happy satisfied and relaxed mood they were in an angelic state and wanted to do whats right.

Its all in the psychology of the situation...

stretchthetruth
05-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Usually when someone uses the stall, they really need to take a dump. Chances are the person that found the wallet just blasted out some liquid shit and was in such a happy satisfied and relaxed mood they were in an angelic state and wanted to do whats right.

HAHAHAHAHAHA i actually laughed out loud at that...

tfc_4_ever
05-18-2008, 12:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA i actually laughed out loud at that...

me too, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Roogsy
05-18-2008, 01:36 PM

:rofl: