PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Arena new coach of LA Galaxy

Ladies Love Julius James
08-18-2008, 03:15 PM
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorecard/othernews.asp?articleID=238359

LOL I can't believe they replace Ruud with this assclown

jloome
08-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Hilarious. But at least he's smart enough to recognize you can't win without a defense.

Flipityflu
08-18-2008, 08:46 PM
at least bruce arena knows things about MLS, such as it having a salary cap. i'm pretty sure ruud didn't before he signed up.

profit89
08-18-2008, 10:53 PM
Ruud was a great player, but he's a bad coach (wherever he goes).

Roogsy
08-18-2008, 10:54 PM
I am shocked at these developments. Shocked. Never saw this coming.

*drips with sarcasm*

What are LA doing? That is a circus over there...*shakes head*

But at least he shouldn't be shocked at MLS quality of playing like Ruud was...

just some guy
08-19-2008, 01:01 AM
if you've seen Tropic Thunder yuo'll understand when i say they've gone FULL BLOWN RETARDED

Brooker
08-19-2008, 01:07 AM
didnt Bruce Arena do commentary this year again?

he's the one that sounds really funny, right? has a lisp, too?

guess i'll get to see for myself what an awsome coach this guy is like i've heard on big soccer.

SoccMan
08-19-2008, 08:55 PM
It's funny people who don't have a clue talking crap about Bruce Arena. Let's see Bruce Arena winner of I think about 4 national NCAA division 1 championships with Virginia. He won I think 2 MLS championships with D.C. United. He coached the US national team to the quaterfinals of the 2002 World Cup, the US lost the quarterfinal game to Germany who were lucky to win that game . Ya he had a bad spell with New York last season and was let go, but he was never given a good shot with them. His record speaks for itself. If MLSE had a clue about North American soccer Bruce should have been the type of guy they should have hired when TFC was started, not this Mo clown we ended up with. However, in all fairness who knows if Bruce would have wanted to come here we will never know. Anyways, a very good move on the Galaxy's part for hiring Bruce. I strongly believe that if you want to win you hire someone who has won. A winner knows what it takes to win. Therefore, don't be surprised that under Bruce's direction The Galaxy will become a contender in this league. They have the right man for the job.

stretchthetruth
08-19-2008, 09:02 PM
didnt Bruce Arena do commentary this year again?

he's the one that sounds really funny, right? has a lisp, too?

guess i'll get to see for myself what an awsome coach this guy is like i've heard on big soccer.

that was him - pronounced Guevara "Gwayvairuhh"