PDA

View Full Version : Labatts Midway Stage

Batman
08-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Might be a good meetup place pregame this Wednesday for those going to the Canada beats Jamaica Game!
(licensed)

The Allstar Blues Project
Daily, Labatt Midway Stage; 3 to 6 pm

The CNE celebrates the Blues with the Allstar Blues Project on the Labatt Midway Stage daily throughout the fair. The line-up of Blues masters performing with the project include Jack De Kyzer, Jerome Godboo, Danny "B", Chris Chambers. Prakash John, Jamie Kellerman and many more.

Nuvinho
08-18-2008, 02:43 PM
So is it same like last year, where with out tickets we can get into the CNE for free for the whole day??

Batman
08-18-2008, 02:45 PM
So is it same like last year, where with out tickets we can get into the CNE for free for the whole day??

As far as I know.

Parkdale
08-18-2008, 02:45 PM
I think the plan is to do a 3 stage march (rhino, gate, joes) and then into the grounds.
I'm thinking of hanging out a bit after the game to visit the food building.

Batman
08-18-2008, 02:49 PM
I think the plan is to do a 3 stage march (rhino, gate, joes) and then into the grounds.
I'm thinking of hanging out a bit after the game to visit the food building.

Ah. I haven't been reading much here lately so I didn't know.

Let's call it a plan "b" then for those that don't feel like jamming up in a bar.

VoxPopuliCosmicum
08-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Ah. I haven't been reading much here lately so I didn't know.

What makes you exempt from unwarranted abuse by trolls? :noidea:

Let's call it a plan "b" then for those that don't feel like jamming up in a bar.

I would defend your freedom to pre-game where you please, except that I am compelled to beg/implore/command/prostheletyze in favour of joining the epic march to/through the Ex. I don't know what's come over me, but my libertarian credentials are really suffering because of this game.

Maybe I'll have better luck if I hire someone to plead on my behalf...

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235/revmyspace2/graphics/Girly/I_Need_You/0_need_you_bikini_model.gif