PDA

View Full Version : TFC Academy vs. Portugal FC

soccerfan1
08-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Well I know last Friday was a tough loss but i can see these boys coming around. They looked strong until about 15 min to go and worked very hard with a man down. Does anyone plan on going to Vaughan to watch this Sunday?

sulfur
08-18-2008, 02:56 PM
What amused me most about the broadcast last friday... "FC carries the ball down the field. FC kicks it back up the field."

Er... which was which? They finally sorted it by "FC carries the ball down the field, Academy defends". But still guys... seriously? :P

soccerfan1
08-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Well at least the game was half decent but definitely commnetating can improve. This game should be good Sunday though I think TFC Academy will do better on the Soccer Centre field.

Azzurri86
08-19-2008, 12:17 PM
I just checked out the CSL website. These two teams are equal in points this season. I'll probably go down and check it out. Sounds like it will be a good one

Roogsy
08-19-2008, 12:18 PM
I watched my first Academy game last week and it was disappointing to see them blow it like that. But I will watch a few more games and maybe attend one before the season ends.

soccerfan1
08-19-2008, 12:56 PM
yes it was quite disappointing but one thing is for sure it looks like they got over their scoring troubles