PDA

View Full Version : Dichio Leadership.

trane
08-17-2008, 08:26 PM
I have put this forth before, but every time he does not play, we seem to be a different team. We do not only need a Striker and a CB, we also need someone to come in or step up to take the leadership of this team.

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:34 PM
I have put this forth before, but every time he does not play, we seem to be a different team. We do not only need a Striker and a CB, we also need someone to come in or step up to take the leadership of this team.

you're right. we do seem like a different team without Danny... which is exactly why i think he's our captain. (just my personal opinion!!! i love jimmy b )

we need a few more pieces thats for sure.

Cuchulain
08-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Some players can make those around them play better. I think he's one of them. Or maybe its a confidence thing.

NateDoGG
08-17-2008, 10:58 PM
we need a fuckin LEADER out there for 90 mins every game
brennan, i hate to say this, is not the best leader for our team,,,, dichio is a born leader and when he plays, all our players on the pitch play that much better, it seems when danny d is not playin, we lack so much confidence

RPB_Brantford_08
08-17-2008, 11:24 PM
brennan, i hate to say this, is not the best leader for our team,,,, dichio is a born leader and when he plays, all our players on the pitch play that much better, it seems when danny d is not playin, we lack so much confidence

But Dichio is getting too banged up, it was good to see Carver take him off without risking him further....will he be back next season?

kitchener-TFC
08-17-2008, 11:25 PM
I agree. I think that Dichio is a major confidence booster for the boys.

GhostPK
08-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Man, I was sooooooo looking forward to having Johann Smith, Barret and Dichio on the pitch all at once. Too bad it only lasted 1:31

TFCREDNWHITE
08-17-2008, 11:37 PM
Man, I was sooooooo looking forward to having Johann Smith, Barret and Dichio on the pitch all at once. Too bad it only lasted 1:31

no shit, that would've been awesome!! to bad everyone else pretty much sucks!

actually let me re-phrase that:

HARMSE--Makes himself plus 2 others SHIT!
Jarrod SMith--SUCKS
Attakayora--SUCKS
Velez--SUCKS
Robert--SUCKS 60% of the time
Ricketts--SUCKS 50% of the time
Ibee--HE's FREAKING 16 YEARS OLD for crying out loud!!
Barrett--SUCKS for now, let him prove me wrong.
Hemming-- SUCKS he's not the answer
Rosenlund-- SUCKS he's also not the answer to anything

I swear to god! we better be a dominant force next year or i will go INSANE!!! I want to see players learn how to play with their head up and CONTROL the freaking ball!! LEARN how to pass for gods sake!!

Shakes McQueen
08-18-2008, 05:30 AM
no shit, that would've been awesome!! to bad everyone else pretty much sucks!

actually let me re-phrase that:

HARMSE--Makes himself plus 2 others SHIT!
Jarrod SMith--SUCKS
Attakayora--SUCKS
Velez--SUCKS
Robert--SUCKS 60% of the time
Ricketts--SUCKS 50% of the time
Ibee--HE's FREAKING 16 YEARS OLD for crying out loud!!
Barrett--SUCKS for now, let him prove me wrong.
Hemming-- SUCKS he's not the answer
Rosenlund-- SUCKS he's also not the answer to anything

I swear to god! we better be a dominant force next year or i will go INSANE!!! I want to see players learn how to play with their head up and CONTROL the freaking ball!! LEARN how to pass for gods sake!!

Ricketts and Barrett have been workhorses for us so far, and Barrett had an absolutely beautiful goal to give us the win last week. How quickly we forget.

I will agree that we need some better players around guys like them, but it has already been seen what they can do when given the opportunity. I won't pass judgment until we actually get some defenders and midfielders that can put the ball on their foot for more than 22 seconds a match.

- Scott

MG42
08-18-2008, 07:59 AM
someone posted our win - loss record with and without Dichio in the lineup and it is crazy bad when he doesn't play...does anyone still have thos nubmers including last season?

Bobo
08-18-2008, 11:19 AM
But Dichio is getting too banged up, it was good to see Carver take him off without risking him further....will he be back next season?

Oh ya good job to Carver for that. Let's praise the entire coaching staff for how they've handled the Dichio situation. A player missing a couple weeks with a concussion. Honestly, WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY EXPECT? He wouldn't go down again? It serves the club (and people who wanted him to play) right if he never plays again.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-18-2008, 11:50 AM
I think if Guevara spoke good enough english he'd be in there seeing as he has been captain for several teams

TFCREDNWHITE
08-18-2008, 12:14 PM
Ricketts and Barrett have been workhorses for us so far, and Barrett had an absolutely beautiful goal to give us the win last week. How quickly we forget.

I will agree that we need some better players around guys like them, but it has already been seen what they can do when given the opportunity. I won't pass judgment until we actually get some defenders and midfielders that can put the ball on their foot for more than 22 seconds a match.

- Scott

I'm just sick and tired of how garbage the quality is!! We were up a man for the ENTIRE second half and couldn't score!!!!! We couldn't complete a pass if our LIFE depended on it!! MLS SUCKS!!! TFC need to wake up and start OVERHAULING the ENTIRE ROSTER!! When I was watching the game on Sunday it was burning my eyes!! i was crying at how bad the footy was!!! Its seriously horrible!!

Ossington Mental Youth
08-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Good thing your not being a bit drastic.