PDA

View Full Version : The West Has Had Enough!

twistedchinaman
08-17-2008, 06:23 PM
I've been through the bullshit, I've stoked through the loneliness of being the proud and the few. I wear the shirts with pride, but yet today's game is the team's sign that they don't respect me, and everyone else here.

They are saying, "thanks for the support, but unfortunately we're going to take that, chew it up, blow a bubble, and then spit it back in your face."

Maybe it's time I started hating Toronto again. I've maintained to friends and family that the only thing decent coming out of Toronto sports-wise was TFC. But I wonder if I should still believe this, as this team isn't giving me very much reason to keep believing that statement.

Call me melodramatic, but this is true. I will no longer wear the red shirts until I see something that makes me believe I should do so again. It's a small step, but what else can I do? Can anyone tell me what else I can do?

TFC07
08-17-2008, 06:29 PM
You can also just take a chill pill and calm down.

twistedchinaman
08-17-2008, 06:30 PM
You can also just take a chill pill and calm down.

Um...how am I supposed to? I'm clean out of chill pills for this team.

LucaGol
08-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Guess what...the East has also had enough of TFC's perpetual crapfest.

a.ungaro
or he can do what Mo does...

BC101
Another Legendary Thread In The Toronto Fc Section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twistedchinaman
08-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Guess what...the East has also had enough of TFC's perpetual crapfest.

I think that's the first time the West and the East can agree on something! :D

OMG why am I laughing?

twistedchinaman
Another Legendary Thread In The Toronto Fc Section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BC.

Roogsy
Ok let's close this one down shall we?