PDA

View Full Version : Fight in 113 area....

Oblio2
05-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Anyone see a fight at the end of the game in U-Sector area near the back. Police were involved and I could see security taking a guy out, plus another was giving statements....

:noidea:

werewolf
05-17-2008, 07:11 PM
meh it happens, can't pin it down to one group, who cares anyway?

also has little to do with TFC.

Canadian Blue
05-17-2008, 07:18 PM
probably was some randoms in the back of 113 and nothing to do with U-Sector at all

Bloor West FC
05-17-2008, 07:22 PM
shit happens, people get pissed to easy these days.

Flipityflu
05-17-2008, 07:29 PM
i thought it was the top of 114 actually

sully
05-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Oblio2 - Thanks for your security report for whoever cares - but I can't say I give a fuck really about one individual questioned by the police - it`s stuff like that that pisses me off about this board...

deeznutz
05-17-2008, 07:56 PM
??wtf??

Azerban
05-17-2008, 08:02 PM
i don't care about reading the content of this thread despite presumably reading the thread title before clicking now read the reply that i cared enough to add that communicates my lack of caring

thanks

TOBOR !
05-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Oblio2 - Thanks for your security report for whoever cares - but I can't say I give a fuck really about one individual questioned by the police - it`s stuff like that that pisses me off about this board...

All topics aren't going to appeal to everyone - just stay out of the ones that don't interest you and add quality to the ones that do.

Lenny Dikestra
05-17-2008, 08:11 PM
I love how people love to Bash people threads, to somehow show they are above the topic or that it is not worthy .. It;s a fucking messageboard you can discuss any crap at all.
afterall most of you are consumed with TFC some may say that is insanity

deeznutz
05-17-2008, 08:12 PM
I love how people love to Bash people threads, to somehow show they are above the topic or that it is not worthy .. It;s a fucking messageboard you can discuss any crap at all.
afterall most of you are consumed with TFC some may say that is insanity

you tell them!

TOBOR !
05-17-2008, 08:12 PM
[holds finger above button]

sully
05-17-2008, 08:19 PM
All topics aren't going to appeal to everyone - just stay out of the ones that don't interest you and add quality to the ones that do.

yes - you are right,

but I guess I just get frustrated when after seeing Toronto dominate the seemingly best team in the league so far, the first thing I see is that....

Christoff
05-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Yah i heard one of the Usection guys pulled one of those chernobyl nuclear boars out on the police and then the cops were all "no way you russian bastard" but really the jokes on the cops, because the guy was from uzbekistan.

Cashcleaner
05-17-2008, 08:54 PM
^ That post made absolutely no sense to me, but I still likes it! :)

Red CB Toronto
05-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Come on, crap like this happens every once and a while, and what ever group they may be apart of really does not matter, making the association is not really good anyways, paints everyone in a bad light.

TO DEVILS
05-17-2008, 09:40 PM
meh it happens, can't pin it down to one group, who cares anyway?

also has little to do with TFC.

You should care, it involved a member of your group who could have used some help in this situation.

I hope he doesn't get pissed at me, but Craiger was attacked and defend himself and was at the Rhino afterwards sharing his story.

Amazing how some people, and i don't mean you, go on a rampage about GO train incidents but care less and less about something happening 5 feet away from them.

Anyways.....Onward:rolleyes:

Oldtimer
05-17-2008, 09:59 PM
It actually wasn't in 113, it was in 114. I know because it happened almost right in front of me.

An undercover cop was involved, as well, it seemed, in trying to handle the situation, as well as security.

There was a woman (who seemed very drunk) and a man who were fighting.

Canadian Blue
05-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Amazing how some people go on a rampage about GO train incidents but care less and less about something happening 5 feet away from them.
Anyways.....Onward:rolleyes:

I am sure most people didn't see what was going on, I am sure if they did and they recognized who was involved they would have done something.

Why did he get attacked......not that it matters but I am just curious if it was random or if it followed an argument.

TO DEVILS
05-17-2008, 10:13 PM
I am sure most people didn't see what was going on, I am sure if they did and they recognized who was involved they would have done something.

Why did he get attacked......not that it matters but I am just curious if it was random or if it followed an argument.

Didn't see, didn't want to see, whatever you wanna call it.

I will let him share the story if so wishes. He is ok....

werewolf
05-17-2008, 10:44 PM

Precisely.

I am not sitting on top of the press box with Bitchy rocking the binoculars. I would be more surprised hearing a game went by without a fight of some kind. Does it really deserve its own thread with such little detail?

I saw Craiger after the incident being whisked away. Wasn't really the time to get details.

Red CB Toronto
05-17-2008, 11:08 PM
I am sure there is not a sporting event where a few too many drinks gets in the way of someone's judgement and things have to be delt with.

Cashcleaner
05-17-2008, 11:13 PM
I think I know what the issue is. I might be wrong, but I do know that during one of the last matches there were a bunch of douchebags sitting behind the main body of U-Sector guys who were telling Zac to STFU with his megaphone and just being general pricks to some of the more vocal guys sitting around there.

Which of course is dumb as shit. When you're in the Supporters Stands your expected to sing and stand and do all that crazy shit.

Blizzard
05-17-2008, 11:56 PM
I think I know what the issue is. I might be wrong, but I do know that during one of the last matches there were a bunch of douchebags sitting behind the main body of U-Sector guys who were telling Zac to STFU with his megaphone and just being general pricks to some of the more vocal guys sitting around there.

Which of course is dumb as shit. When you're in the Supporters Stands your expected to sing and stand and do all that crazy shit.

During the U-20 match, one of the security guys popped over to tell us that they'd been told to be especially vigilant regarding crap being thrown at Zac during TFC matches.

I don't know if direct contact had been made with the club by the boys or if Marc was reacting to something he read on one of the forums.

Either way, it was gratifying to learn that the club was acting on our concerns!

B

Laurignano
05-17-2008, 11:58 PM
...fighting each other? whats next?! Seriously thats stupid. But whatever it has nothing to do with our club.

egoodwin
05-18-2008, 12:34 AM
don't you have anything more important to comment on about the game than some fight?