PDA

View Full Version : If the Red Bulls are shite, and they beat us, what does that make us?

TFC-Tyler
08-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Fucking pathetic?

Here's hoping, but not expecting, for a big second half.

Corpand
08-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Playing like this, we deserve to be bottom dwellers on the table. Man up for a whole half, and we cant put 3 passes together...

kdzb
08-17-2008, 05:56 PM
To be honest, it's a disgrace.
With a man up formore than 45 minutes and we can't fucking score.
Their defence is our rejects (Boyens and Goldy)and they are holding the score what is that tells you?

Shame

LucaGol
08-17-2008, 05:57 PM
To be honest, it's a disgrace.
With a man up formore than 45 minutes and we can't fucking score.
Their defence is our rejects (Boyens and Goldy)and they are holding the score what is that tells you?

Shame

Forget score...we haven't even had a half chance

MG42
08-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Fucking pathetic?

Here's hoping, but not expecting, for a big second half.

I am afraid the answer is all too clear :(

GhostPK
08-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Im glad they scored the second goal. I can finally turn off the TV and quit yelling at the reds to stop lobbing the ball forward. IT HASNT WORKED ALL YEAR!

learn something new in practice, seriously.

Roogsy
08-17-2008, 06:00 PM
This team sucks. Good night.

NF-FC
08-17-2008, 06:01 PM
WE ARE THE WORST SHITE IN THE LEAGUE! this was a disgrace to the game of football. our passing looked like a game off motherfucking ping pong. they were bouncing everywhere and no one could bring them down. the give aways were unacceptable. no one could get open. we had one decent shot all game and it was straight at the keepers chest. i am pissed. full stop, print

kuku
08-17-2008, 06:04 PM
What a pathetic effort today. We are shite!

NF-FC
what happened to the beautiful attacking football we played earlier in the year. you know, when we could pass, and run, and go 5 seconds without giving the ball away. i think i broke my fucking remote

Smenge
Right now, I would pick Seattle over TFC. I suppose the mediocrity shown by this team against Montreal and Vancouver was no fluke, they really are shit.
I have been supporting them all season, but after letting EDU go for a song, I feel both MO and Carver are stupid fucks who should be working as YMCA locker room attendants. The game against NYC was the worst since last season. What absolute shit.

Bobo
Deserved to get scored on.

I've lost faith in Carver. We are second best tactically every single game.

kuku
08-17-2008, 06:05 PM
I agree. We are shite! we're the only team that can't score when the other team is down to 10 men.

NF-FC
08-17-2008, 06:05 PM
yup.

can we please retire "the redbulls are shite"? i cant stand that song. we should at least be able to beat a team before proclaiming they are shite

TFC07
08-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Fire Mo! Fire Carver!

Bobo
08-17-2008, 06:08 PM
I agree. We are shite! we're the only team that can't score when the other team is down to 10 men.

That's actually putting it quite nicely. We don't even threaten....and concede ourselves.

TheRenter
08-17-2008, 06:11 PM
you actually think it's mo n carver's fault.....yah right.......ja. smith n velez have the first touch of a mule, n robert should retire.....what r mo n carver to do when players can't n don't want to play?

kdzb
08-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Robert, J Smith, Guevara, Harmes, Dichio, Robinson better not come back next season.
That will save us 5 International spots and we can scout some descent players in the off season.
Mo / Carver = you have 6 FUCKING months in the off season to make it right to the loyal fans of TFC we deserve that at least.
Get busy scouting around the world and forget about fucking England in your scouting. So far we only had headach from there.

TFC FAN72
08-17-2008, 06:13 PM
That was one of the worst games I have seen all year.

They have no chemistry at all. I know they are trying to improve the club, but week to week there are new players and it is very apparent that these guys just don't care.

I know there are injuries and Mo has been bringing in new guys, but at what cost?

They don't seem to gel with anyone. Something needs to be done.

Marco2K
We dont need to fire anyone. we need to pick up some real players.

Ricketts stinks.
jarod smith stinks
damn

Bobo
That's stupid.

BC101
08-17-2008, 06:14 PM
LOL theres like 40 threads about how bad the team was LOL.... I TOLD you guys last year "The RedBulls are shite"song was totally inappropriate LOL save a song like that for someone we totally dominate. Not some team that has a winning record against us LOL... ALL I can do is laugh at the performance today cos if I get mad at every bad showing by this team i'll drive myself mad LOL.

BTW the NFL logo made me laugh.

MadMike
08-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Jarrod Smith, Carl Robinson, Marco Velez, Kevin Harmse, Laurent Robert all need to go now !! complete garbage. Mo Johnson should be let go at the end of the season, and I imagine John Carver will quit. TFC needs a complete overhaul. I bet Danny does not suit up again (retires). We can build a team around Sutton,Brennan, Johann, Rickets, Amado, Julius, Ibbe, Wynne, and maybe Marshall ... maybe. Playoffs are done, even if we sneak in so what .... this year is a right off. I'm still on board as a fan, but I am looking towards the future.

kdzb
you actually think it's mo n carver's fault.....yah right.......ja. smith n velez have the first touch of a mule, n robert should retire.....what r mo n carver to do when players can't n don't want to play?

Of course it's Mo / Carver fault.
Who does select the team? Velez ?

BC101
Good old RPB's keep em coming LOL.

Roogsy
08-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Right now, I would pick Seattle over TFC. I suppose the mediocrity shown by this team against Montreal and Vancouver was no fluke, they really are shit.
I have been supporting them all season, but after letting EDU go for a song, I feel both MO and Carver are stupid fucks who should be working as YMCA locker room attendants. The game against NYC was the worst since last season. What absolute shit.

5mill+ is a song? LOL! Your posts are gold Smenge.

Like Edu would have made a difference in this game. His lack of heart is part of the problem.

PaulinosTFC
08-17-2008, 06:18 PM
2-0 loss to 10 men, absolutely unacceptable. This was a POOR, poor performance at best. I've never seen a soccer team play hockey with the ball as much as we did, kicking it down the field into the middle of nowhere, giving up posession. I think the Red Bulls announcer was smoking some shit before the game saying that Robinson should have been an all-star. CR is the most overrated, overpaid player on this team...every fucking time he gets the ball he just kicks it away, no one around him but he'll just boot the ball as hard as he can. It's like he's back in Wales playing with 6 year olds! FUCK! :taz:

bignickel
LOL theres like 40 threads about how bad the team was LOL.... I TOLD you guys last year "The RedBulls are shite"song was totally inappropriate LOL save a song like that for someone we totally dominate. Not some team that has a winning record against us LOL... ALL I can do is laugh at the performance today cos if I get mad at every bad showing by this team i'll drive myself mad LOL.

BTW the NFL logo made me laugh.

go figure, just like we sing 'this is our house' when we are tied or losing at bmo. i mean, who's the fucking brainiac that starts this shit.

twistedchinaman
Shite.

Roogsy

12 posters in this thread...something like 3 of them are paid up members. I dont think this thread is an RPB litmus test. But the points are valid.

BC101
08-17-2008, 06:20 PM
12 posters in this thread...something like 3 of them are paid up members. I dont think this thread is an RPB litmus test. But the points are valid.

should i change it to "Good old Toronto FC section keep em coming LOL"

Sonny Cheeba
YMCA doesn't have locker room attendants.

fuck the one in london doesn't even have that spin dryer thing for your bathing suit.

maybe you mean bathhouse attendants. haha...

i don't know how any one person can be blamed..... as a team they played like shit. they can do better than that.

TFC FAN72

Well that was a HORRIBLE game today, what do you expect?

One thing I am grateful for? Not spending my money going down to NY to see that atrocious effort up close.

I feel bad for the folks that did go, and I hope they find something cool to do to forget what they just witnessed.

H Bomb
08-17-2008, 06:21 PM

words man, words

Roogsy
Merged.

Looks like we are gonna have to do a lot of that following this debacle.

But at least it will keep my mind off this game.

It's 7AM here in China...too early to drink myself into a stupor.

NF-FC

Are we not allowed to be livid when our team absolutely shits the bed?
My signature is my mentality. I will not be content until we WIN fucking EVERYTHING

MadMike
At this point does it matter if anyone here is a RPB ???? we are all fans of the game, and OUR team does not know how to play it.

jmorgs88
08-17-2008, 06:22 PM
staff can only do so much, velez should be sent back to the USL, for the highest paid of all our players robert is the biggest waste of money on our team, now that we have johan smith who was good today, get rid of robert....we have many players that we can build a successful franchise around

whoever said to get rid of carl robinson is not watching the same team i am, he is our one rock in the midfield that gets stuck into tackles and plays his position, on his two sides we can now have Johan Smith and Rohan Ricketts...with guevara on his game as the attacking central player that is a solid midfield

LucaGol
08-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Are we not allowed to be livid when our team absolutely shits the bed?
My signature is my mentality. I will not be content until we WIN fucking EVERYTHING

You should add the youtube vid of that drunk guy at the TFC game...

"hey bro, I've been waiting all day to get on TV"...lol

BC101
08-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Well that was a HORRIBLE game today, what do you expect?

One thing I am grateful for? Not spending my money going down to NY to see that atrocious effort up close.

I feel bad for the folks that did go, and I hope they find something cool to do to forget what they just witnessed.

LOL Was there supporters there? I didn't hear them at all I heard the NYCers though LOL.

And I laugh cos theres nothing else to do getting pissed at TFC has now become a waste of time LOL.

TFC USA
08-17-2008, 06:24 PM
It makes us the team that Mo Johnston turned into his way of bringing in as many league 1 rejects as possible.....specifically from the UK.

PaulinosTFC
08-17-2008, 06:24 PM
staff can only do so much, velez should be sent back to the USL, for the highest paid of all our players robert is the biggest waste of money on our team, now that we have johan smith who was good today, get rid of robert....we have many players that we can build a successful franchise around

whoever said to get rid of carl robinson is not watching the same team i am, he is our one rock in the midfield that gets stuck into tackles and plays his position, on his two sides we can now have Johan Smith and Rohan Ricketts...with guevara on his game as the attacking central player that is a solid midfield

He wins tackles whoop dee fucking doo...wins the ball then gives it right back to the other team. Just remember, we're paying this guy 300k a year that we might as well just flush down the damn toilet.

TheRenter
08-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Of course it's Mo / Carver fault.
Who does select the team? Velez ?

so because certain players don't work out you go the extreme of firing the coach and management....that's genius....maybe you should be the coach and gm

H Bomb
08-17-2008, 06:26 PM
It makes us the team that Mo Johnston turned into his way of bringing in as many league 1 rejects as possible.....specifically from the UK.

Would you rather we were terrible and South American?

mauser09
ooooooh TFC is shite!

LucaGol
He wins tackles whoop dee fucking doo...wins the ball then gives it right back to the other team. Just remember, we're paying this guy 300k a year that we might as well just flush down the damn toilet.

You better watch you say about the "player of the year".

Could get ugly in here.

BC101

LOL QFT Terrible is terrible LMAO Terrible knows no boundaries LOL.

MadMike
Carl Robinson is RUBBISH ! Can you think of one pass he has made that has lead to a goal, or a clear chance for a goal. He gets the ball and makes a quick pass right back to the guy who passed it to him.

TFC FAN72
08-17-2008, 06:27 PM
LOL Was there supporters there? I didn't hear them at all I heard the NYCers though LOL.

And I laugh cos theres nothing else to do getting pissed at TFC has now become a waste of time LOL.

Well this true.:cool:

That was a very good point and I am going to take that point and take my kids to the park and let them have some fun.

It was just a wasted effort after the game the young guys put in last week.

Hard to fathom watching such pathetic efforts. That is all.

LucaGol

I don't care if the players are from Mars....they need to have ability and desire.

TFC USA
I honestly believe this team's GM needs to be run by a Canadian, because Carver and Mo are pretty much as anti-Canadian and anti-proven talent while still in his prime as they come.

Hart, Dasovic, Forrest, heck.......why not one of you guys?

Roogsy
08-17-2008, 06:28 PM
At this point does it matter if anyone here is a RPB ???? we are all fans of the game, and OUR team does not know how to play it.

For sure. Just saying don't make it a "RPB" thing. All fans are angry and humiliated after this loss. Too often the comments on this board are attributed to RPB when this board is now has mostly non-member participation. Just making a point.

windsorlad111
08-17-2008, 06:29 PM

Roogsy, there are a lot of us who aren't paid up members, but don't underestimate how many TFC fans use these boards regardless. Just beacause we don't pay to be a RPB doesn't mean we don't bleed TFC. :canada:

BC101
08-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Well this true.:cool:

That was a very good point and I am going to take that point and take my kids to the park and let them have some fun.

It was just a wasted effort after the game the young guys put in last week.

Hard to fathom watching such pathetic efforts. That is all.

Not really.. look at the record against NYRB
of course they'd teach us a lesson even a man down at their house with the NFL logo.

Maybe the song should be The Galaxy are shite cos thats a team we actually have a decent record against LOL.

H Bomb
08-17-2008, 06:30 PM
I honestly believe this team's GM needs to be run by a Canadian, because Carver and Mo are pretty much as anti-Canadian and anti-proven talent while still in his prime as they come.

So who are the "in their Prime" players all these other teams are getting?

I won't waste my time with the Anti-Canadian thing...

MadMike
08-17-2008, 06:33 PM
My Bad. Your right lines get crossed when people are frustrated.

BC101
08-17-2008, 06:34 PM
So who are the "in their Prime" players all these other teams are getting?

I won't waste my time with the Anti-Canadian thing...
Clearly he over estimates the leagues sell ability in the world market. We're hardly gonna be luring in players like David Villa LOL. Its a league for "Past it"players right now... A LOT of things would have to change in the play and the league for players in their prime to wanna come LOL. Beckham effect was dearly over estimated.

TFC USA
08-17-2008, 06:35 PM
Here's what is troubling.

We've yet to score during the run of play for almost a month, we've scored 2 goals, both on free kicks. The through balls are lazy, the players themselves have no desire to run up the field, it's despicable.

I wasn't too high and mighty in the Colorado game because the defense was total sh*te!

windsorlad111
08-17-2008, 06:38 PM
the season isn't over yet, and I stand by what I have said before. ... if it is a pile of shiat at the end of this season, then Mo has to go. Carver? maybe... but Mo had has chance, and his time is running out.. the Scottish twat (and I say that to rile him up) ya scottish deep-fried mars bar eating fat c*nt!

TFC USA
08-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Not just that, but we consistently give up late goals. This team doesn't know how to defend in crucial moments, and once again they lose on the road with little effort.

Top that off with Cunny getting goal #100 and your women's team losing, you have the worst weekend in Canadian footy.

Roogsy
08-17-2008, 06:42 PM
the season isn't over yet, and I stand by what I have said before. ... if it is a pile of shiat at the end of this season, then Mo has to go. Carver? maybe... but Mo had has chance, and his time is running out.. the Scottish twat (and I say that to rile him up) ya scottish deep-fried mars bar eating fat c*nt!

I think this was our season-changer. I am calling it right here...NY will earn that final playoff spot and we will be looking back at this game right here and realizing we gave away the points that would have made the difference.

TFC USA
08-17-2008, 06:43 PM
I thought the season changer was the loss to FC Dallas.

Oblio2
08-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Robert, J Smith, Guevara, Harmes, Dichio, Robinson better not come back next season.
That will save us 5 International spots and we can scout some descent players in the off season.
Mo / Carver = you have 6 FUCKING months in the off season to make it right to the loyal fans of TFC we deserve that at least.
Get busy scouting around the world and forget about fucking England in your scouting. So far we only had headach from there.

Robinson is an excllent player

twistedchinaman
08-17-2008, 06:44 PM

I think those two games together will be the trick.

TFC USA
08-17-2008, 06:46 PM
Headache?

Rohan Ricketts? Danny Dichio?

Roogsy
08-17-2008, 06:47 PM

Probably in terms of morale and the unwinding of the team psyche. I'd probably agree.

This game affects the position in the standings a whole lot more. NY is the team we are fighting for a playoff spot and we just gifted them 3 points.

MadMike
08-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Robinson is an excllent player
Why do people still think this to be true ..... example please !!

S_D
08-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Absolutely disgusted by the game tonight. The team has essentially an entire half to play some possession, apply pressure on NYRB when they have the ball and they did none of that. Those 30 yard passes just have to stop. Getting outplayed a man up has pretty well left me speachless.

Smenge
08-17-2008, 06:58 PM
shite=shit....they are shit.

Psycho-Kid
08-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Probably in terms of morale and the unwinding of the team psyche. I'd probably agree.

This game affects the position in the standings a whole lot more. NY is the team we are fighting for a playoff spot and we just gifted them 3 points.

Agreed but it just gives us more reason to chant harder yes this was a horrible game. we will get better we just need to give tfc more love and patience we are still a growing team

Psycho-Kid
08-17-2008, 07:10 PM
shite=shit....they are shit.

Have some faith

Roogsy
08-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Ok amigos...8 am overe here in China...I am going to go see if I can score myself a few more Olympic event tickets. So please try to keep the posts inline with the threads and not let them get out of hand after such a disappointing loss. Not sure if there is a mod on tonight you you kiddies will be left on your own to play for a little bit.

Laterz...

giambac
08-17-2008, 07:14 PM
Deserved to get scored on.

I've lost faith in Carver. We are second best tactically every single game.

?????

giambac
08-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Fire Mo! Fire Carver!

?????

dag
08-17-2008, 07:15 PM
I would say Toronto's year-to-date performance is representative of a second-year club with middling talent, no real superstars, run by a management with a limited horizon and no real mid-term strategy.

I haven't "given up" on them, but then again I had very low expectations for the club this year. Pessimistic? No, pragmatic.

giambac
08-17-2008, 07:18 PM

Why all this hate for Mo and Carver all of a sudden?

MG42
08-17-2008, 07:19 PM
i'd say not qualifying for the concacaf champions league against 2 USL teams makes us more shite than losing to the RB's

Inswingingwingman
08-17-2008, 07:26 PM
1. MLSE owns the team.
2. Harolld Ballard left them instructions.
3. Forget about players and sell seats.
4. Overprice the beer and get ready...

Shoot it in and chase it. LOL

All we need to now is end boards and use our elbows.

TFC-Tyler
08-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Ok amigos...8 am overe here in China...I am going to go see if I can score myself a few more Olympic event tickets. So please try to keep the posts inline with the threads and not let them get out of hand after such a disappointing loss. Not sure if there is a mod on tonight you you kiddies will be left on your own to play for a little bit.

Laterz...
Voldemort's nipple!

summer sunrise
08-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Crazy disappointed over the outcome of this game. It seems like whenever we have an advantage over another team, we automatically play like shit so they have an equal (if not better) chance at beating us. Why?!

I'm still going to support the team; I refuse to give up on them, but something definitely needs to be done. I know we are a young team but do we need to be this bad? Come on! :(

windsorlad111
08-17-2008, 07:45 PM

Laterz...
well fuck off and score your olympic tickets and take your patronizing tone with you. jeezus.. fucking lording it supporter..

Brooker
08-17-2008, 07:57 PM

Laterz...

k i cant ignore this guy nemore.

i coulda sworn you already said u were getting off the computer. so please do and take your typical high and mighty attitude with you.

no wonder people always argue with you.

reggie
08-17-2008, 07:58 PM
they should fire carver and hire pellurud,that way we can use that long ball style that the woman use,oh sorry we play that system all ready,my bad.....

summer sunrise
08-17-2008, 08:01 PM
huh? you aint considered RPB unless you pay 25 dollars?

i thought that was just for certain discounts and a scarf. tell me i misunderstood the point you were trying to make, roogsy.... because if it's better to have 25 bucks than to have somebody whos there every home game and at shoeless every away game, that confuses me.

Well er... if you're not paying the RPB membership, then technically you're not an RPB member. You're a TFC fan, yes, and a user of the RPB forums, but not an actual RPB. I mean, I would think that makes sense.

H Bomb
08-17-2008, 08:02 PM
well fuck off and score your olympic tickets and take your patronizing tone with you. jeezus.. fucking lording it supporter..

This is suppose to have a winky smiley at the end right?.....;) <---like that???

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Well er... if you're not paying the RPB membership, then technically you're not an RPB member. You're a TFC fan, yes, and a user of the RPB forums, but not an actual RPB. I mean, I would think that makes sense.

oh princess... welcome to the boards! where the fuck have you been the last year and a half? oh thats right.... you just jumped aboard and you paid 25 dollars.

me on the other hand, im jack shit.

H Bomb
08-17-2008, 08:06 PM

has no place here!

But yeah, that's all true...this is an RPB forum, y'all are welcome to frequent it and it's great to have TFC supporters around. RPB's have spent their 25 dollars though...and in the future (according to many initiatives brought forward by the group) it will require more than just that

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:07 PM
^^ see thats the thing. it doesnt require any more than that :)

ill give my little sister 25 dollars and she'd be a better RPB than me. :canada:

Mark in Ottawa
08-17-2008, 08:08 PM
They lost. I can live with that.
But it's how they lost... hoof ball to other team, take long time to get ball back while othet team strings 10+ passes together, make one pass, hoof ball to other team... repeat... all of this playing a player up.

It was disheartening to watch.

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:08 PM
They lost. I can live with that.
But it's how they lost... hoof ball to other team, take long time to get ball back while othet team strings 10+ passes together, make one pass, hoof ball to other team... repeat... all of this playing a player up.

It was disheartening to watch.

2007 all over again.

summer sunrise
08-17-2008, 08:11 PM
oh princess... welcome to the boards! where the fuck have you been the last year and a half? oh thats right.... you just jumped aboard and you paid 25 dollars.

me on the other hand, im jack shit.

First off, don't call me princess.
Second, I actually joined these forums when they first started up but lurked up until May when the board went down. I joined back up in July because I was not in the country at the time the new board started.
Third, don't patronize me. You don't know me, don't make assumptions.

Keep up the attitude buddy. High fucking five.

H Bomb
08-17-2008, 08:12 PM
^^ see thats the thing. it doesnt require any more than that :)

ill give my little sister 25 dollars and she'd be a better RPB than me. :canada:

But you haven't done anything. You're assuming she only paid $25 and nothing else so i'll just assume that about you (see what a bad assumption it is). And the group has already recognized and taken steps to fixing the problem of having a limited screening process. But as it stands the $25 is a part of being an RPB. And that money goes to tangibly bettering the support of this team for everyone...even those who don't give the $25 and still assume to tell others what they' doing.

BC101
08-17-2008, 08:12 PM
LOL Welcome to the boards S.S. yer first argument LOL.

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:13 PM
First off, don't call me princess.
Second, I actually joined these forums when they first started up but lurked up until May when the board went down. I joined back up in July because I was not in the country at the time the new board started.
Third, don't patronize me. You don't know me, don't make assumptions.

Keep up the attitude buddy.

sorry princess but when somebody responds sarcasticly to my posts, especially after a piss poor performance like today... i tend to overreact.

btw, can you lend me 25 dollars?

But you haven't done anything. You're assuming she only paid $25 and nothing else so i'll just assume that about you (see what a bad assumption it is). And the group has already recognized and taken steps to fixing the problem of having a limited screening process. But as it stands the $25 is a part of being an RPB. And that money goes to tangibly bettering the support of this team for everyone...even those who don't give the $25 and still assume to tell others what they' doing.

why dont they just tell me what they are planning? ill donate money towards it no problem. i wont give someone 25 dollars for a scarf and a membership card.

trane
08-17-2008, 08:15 PM
I did not see the entire game, only maybe 40-50 minutes, but I do not think play was horrible. Our CB fucked up again and it cost us our game. They pushed up to far, and once again got caught. It seemed that it was Velez who fucked up, but I am not sure, in that both him and james were way to far up, for two CB, they simply do not have the speed to recover. Offensively again we did not have the finishing touch. The last twety minutes were prety good dfensively but it was too late, and then we got caught once again. I will not say what I am thinking as I have said it too many times this year.

I agree with those who say this may be the turning point. This is a game in which we had to take point, and our failure will likely cost us the play off spot.

Markham_RPB
08-17-2008, 08:16 PM
sorry princess but when somebody responds sarcasticly to my posts, especially after a piss poor performance like today... i tend to overreact.

Buddy better enjoy the premiership this season, cause your lad's won't see it for a while. Enjoy the "Coca -Cola Championship" .

ilikemusic
08-17-2008, 08:16 PM
It costs $25 to be a real Toronto FC fan.

Dont you people know that?

:rolleyes:

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Buddy better enjoy the premiership this season, cause your lad's won't see it for a while. Enjoy the "Coca -Cola Championship" .

hunting the glory, arent we? Enjoy Markham!

H Bomb

why dont they just tell me what they are planning? ill donate money towards it no problem. i wont give someone 25 dollars for a scarf and a membership card.

Personal responsibility. A little research and you'd know it's nothing like that at all

summer sunrise

I wasn't actually being sarcastic, but once again, you assume shit. I was also disappointed by the performance but you don't see me calling people asshat or other stupid names like that just because my team lost. I take it in stride and look forward to the possible changes the team could make in the future to ensure we move up instead of down.

P.S. I'll think of a nickname for you, buddy lol :p It _will_ come, make no mistake!

And no, you can't have 25 bucks. Get a job and pay for it yourself :D (oh, i just assumed you had no job!)

ensco
08-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Why is Carver so insistent on using only one striker?

It's a goal-protecting defensive formation, and we've done it 80%+ of the time this year, ffs

trane
08-17-2008, 08:18 PM
I liked Attakora's play. Alot I liked his defending and I liked him when he went forward, his soccer IQ seems to be miles ahead of Wynnes, and while he dose not have the pace of Wynne, he is fast enouhg for an outside Back.

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:20 PM
wait wait wait... im in unfamilure territory....

is this where i challenge everyone to a fight?

trane
08-17-2008, 08:22 PM

is this where i challenge everyone to a fight? lol

Barbarez is the guy to ask when it comes to such issues.

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Barbarez is the guy to ask when it comes to such issues.

what would kenny do?

Jack
08-17-2008, 08:25 PM
It costs $25 to be a real Toronto FC fan.

Dont you people know that?

:rolleyes:

Quit stirring up shit.

Your perception is all wrong. Being a member of RPB is not about getting a scarf or a card. It's about supporting your team together. If you can't see that, it's probably not for you.

Honestly, if people think they need to "get something for their money" when they join, then they should not join because they have no clue as to why the group exists.

summer sunrise
08-17-2008, 08:27 PM

is this where i challenge everyone to a fight?

Glove slap! :D

egoodwin
08-17-2008, 08:28 PM
normal.

NYRB isn't shite because of their win/loss record or their talent, they're shite because they're just shite and there's no changing that

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Your perception is all wrong. Being a member of RPB is not about getting a scarf or a card. It's about supporting your team together.

WHAT was i doing tonight at Shoeless? like u said i thought i was supporting the team with everyone.

theres only one thing that was missing and thats... dare i say... money. :noidea:

OH WELL NEVERMIND. lets get back on topic....

we suck! but were gonna kick new englands ass next weekend. WE HAVE TO.

Jack
08-17-2008, 08:33 PM
WHAT was i doing tonight at Shoeless? like u said i thought i was supporting the team with everyone.

theres only one thing that was missing and thats... dare i say... money. :noidea:

OH WELL NEVERMIND. lets get back on topic....

we suck! but were gonna kick new englands ass next weekend. WE HAVE TO.

Money which goes towards these message boards you so love to use. Money which goes towards flags & tifos & banners. Money which goes towards subsidizing road trips.

Yes, money helps. Anyway, it's simple, you don't pay, you're not a member.

TFC FAN72
08-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Quit stirring up shit.

Your perception is all wrong. Being a member of RPB is not about getting a scarf or a card. It's about supporting your team together. If you can't see that, it's probably not for you.

Honestly, if people think they need to "get something for their money" when they join, then they should not join because they have no clue as to why the group exists.

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined because this seems like a good group of people who SUPPORT TFC.

Now as Jack said, not everyone should have to pay, but look at it like this.

That 25 bucks goes a long way in ensuring this site that everyone comes on to daily, will run with barely any hiccups. Based on what I read before, there were server issues and it was fixed.

Another thing is that paying membership does show solidarity to the group.

Just my 2 cents, and for me it was 25 bucks well spent, and will continue to spend without accord.

BC101
08-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Who can I pay? not for a RPB membership but a membership but just for the sake of paying?!?! I wanna be part of the payments too!

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:36 PM
fair enough jack. but can i make "Registered User" tshirts? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfZM3Zc05UA&feature=related

summer sunrise
08-17-2008, 08:37 PM
^^
LOL

Jack
08-17-2008, 08:38 PM
fair enough jack. but can i make "Registered User" tshirts? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfZM3Zc05UA&feature=related

You go right ahead...;)

TFC FAN72
08-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Who can I pay? not for a RPB membership but a membership but just for the sake of paying?!?! I wanna be part of the payments too!

LOL, me too.:D

On a more serious note, we sucked, YES, can we be better? FUCK YEAH, but we can only go up from here.

Hate to say this, but these lessons need to be learned in order for them to gain experience.

Look at most other clubs in any sport. When the roster is filled with youth, they suffer horrible losses, but gain valuable experience, so here is to hoping that rings true.

Brooker
08-17-2008, 08:40 PM
jack if u do bring dero home... i will pay 25 dollars.

TFC-Tyler
08-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Quit stirring up shit.

Fuck yeah, pointing out the stupidity of an arguement is stirring shit up.

Honestly, I see your point, you cant support your team without paying 25 dollars. It makes sense.

boban
08-17-2008, 09:27 PM
For sure. Just saying don't make it a "RPB" thing. All fans are angry and humiliated after this loss. Too often the comments on this board are attributed to RPB when this board is now has mostly non-member participation. Just making a point.
And just because you don't pay don't mean people here don't think of themselves as RPB. This membership only started less than a year ago.

Jack
08-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Fuck yeah, pointing out the stupidity of an arguement is stirring shit up.

Honestly, I see your point, you cant support your team without paying 25 dollars. It makes sense.

No one has ever claimed that.

You can support your team with or without however much money you want.

But you can't be an RPB member without $25. That's it.

ilikemusic is stirring up shit.

MrHawk
08-17-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Flame-Flame_on.jpg

REDPATCHGRL74
08-17-2008, 10:35 PM

who brought these fucking guys into the team? mo and carver

Kickit09
08-17-2008, 10:44 PM
it makes us a big smelly pile of red bull shit..... this game was an embarrassment! Its actually getting pathetic!

GhostPK
08-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Everytime we lob the ball over everyone's head I come that much closer to throwing the remote through the TV screen. Honestly, can we not pass the ball up towards the 18 yard box? Lobbing the ball is no good. No one runs after it because its always lobbed to the keeper or beyond. QUIT KICKING THE BALL AWAY. No wonder why everyone says I should be cheering for the Shitecaps.

Brooker
08-18-2008, 12:40 AM
you can't be an RPB member without $25. That's it.

ohh cool cool. it was fine last year but now we have to give you money to STAY red patch boys. i see. charge the people who MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE.

now i know why i've heard people call us "Red Patch Boy$"

thanks for making this an awsome supporters club. but you can't be an RPB anymore. unless you pay us.

lol dunno why i find that so funny when it's so sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfZM3Zc05UA

Barbarez
08-18-2008, 06:20 AM
Tfc Is Shiteeee

Jack
08-18-2008, 07:47 AM
ohh cool cool. it was fine last year but now we have to give you money to STAY red patch boys. i see. charge the people who MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE.

now i know why i've heard people call us "Red Patch Boy$"

thanks for making this an awsome supporters club. but you can't be an RPB anymore. unless you pay us.

lol dunno why i find that so funny when it's so sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfZM3Zc05UA

The decision was made by the people in the group, not arbitrarily by any one individual.

Anyway, it is what it is. It was done for a reason, which if you don't get, I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you. You don't like it, don't pay it. Enjoy your games and support your team, that's what I do.;)

The problem here is, you don't see that putting $25 into a communal effort to better the support is a good thing. It's not about a card and a scarf, it's about being part of something and contributing towards that.

Richard D
08-18-2008, 10:24 AM
I particularly like how the team dug deep to show that we dont need Cunningham and his scoring (or lack thereof)

Way to roll around in the mud guys, thanks.

Technorgasm
08-18-2008, 10:27 AM
THE TITLE SHOULD INCLUDE. . "with 10 men". .

what does that make us. .

http://www.ximnet.com.my/thelab/images/upload/loser_1.jpg

mclaren
08-18-2008, 10:31 AM
This $25 debate is old news - time for some people to get over it.

Rochdale
08-18-2008, 10:48 AM
I particularly like how the team dug deep to show that we dont need Cunningham and his scoring (or lack thereof)

Way to roll around in the mud guys, thanks.

Carver quoting he did not know how Cunningham has scored 99 goals. Well Carver, how the fcuk did you become a coach??

Whoop
08-19-2008, 12:49 AM
The second half was embarrassing. You figured they would step up being up a man, but it was like they were comfortable with what they were doing but it wasn't working!
Anyway...

Dave van der Bergh is underrated.

Was not overly impressed with any member of TFC last night.

Sonny Cheeba
08-19-2008, 12:49 AM
this reminds me of that wendy's commercial "wouldn't it be 'good good'"

wouldn't we be "shite shite"