PDA

View Full Version : Cunny nets his 100th

kdzb
08-16-2008, 07:16 PM
He is playing like there is no tomorrow that asshole.
Why he didn't do that with us?

Big Bruva
08-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Jeff just scored his 100th goal and to be honest is playing really well with a lot of hunger and getting his head to crosses he has no right getting to.

Jeff and Cooper look a good partnership right now but the question is how long his good play will last for and is it his honeymoon period?

lol the funny thing is i have been talking to RR by text and i said they need Jeff to play well and score to get the Dallas win against an Eastern rival in Columbus and Jeff scores lol

(I notice Columbus throw one or two yellow and black streamers when the opposing team take corners and i heard them singing Columbus till i die etc lol TFC trend setters?)

DigzTFC!
08-16-2008, 07:19 PM
I know its ironic but we knew it would happen. He hasn't completed a pass yet in the game. He gives the ball away every time he gets it. It was a poke in...no skill goal

Ladies Love Julius James
08-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Noticed, he looks like a new dude out there.

TheRenter
08-16-2008, 07:27 PM
jeff who?

DigzTFC!
08-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Quote at halftime "I'm so proud to be the 4th all-time leading scorer in MLS history. To all all the haters, thank you".

HAHAHAHAHA. He scored ONE goal. That doesn't vindicate quitting on the last 2 teams you played for Jeff....

RPB_Brantford_08
08-16-2008, 07:32 PM
your not surprised he scored are you!!

Smenge
He is going to save the game ball and have it stuffed up his ass at the end of the season.

TFC USA
It's against Columbus, so Bill Archer should be getting the rope any moment now.

The more Columbus blows, the better chance we have of making the playoffs.

GBV
08-16-2008, 07:33 PM
his shirt-off-jump-into-the-crowd celebration on that offside goal will never be erased from my mind. pretend you've been there before, dickhead.

werewolf
did he actually say that? 'cause he was already the 4th all-time leading scorer before that goal...

RPB_Brantford_08

with the treatment he got up here?

TFC USA
08-16-2008, 07:34 PM
In other news: Andrea Lombardo has signed with LA Galaxy and nets a hat trick in his first game in Houston. :D :D :D :D :D

DigzTFC!
08-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Thats what I heard: I came back into the room mid sentence though. I think I paraphrased as best I could. He actually said the haters part. Smenge that's one of funniest things you've ever said.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-16-2008, 07:36 PM
In other news: Andrea Lombardo has signed with LA Galaxy and nets a hat trick in his first game in Houston. :D :D :D :D :D

he went into a black hole and disappeared....he should have stuck it out in the reserves a bit longer.

Big Bruva
08-16-2008, 07:37 PM
I know its ironic but we knew it would happen. He hasn't completed a pass yet in the game. He gives the ball away every time he gets it. It was a poke in...no skill goal

To be fair mate its a good strikers goal.

Gary Linekar made a career with the exact same goals.

He has made some good runs and got his head to about 3 crosses i never saw him win while in Toronto and just looks lively.

Has made the typical bad decisions and had bad touches like i saw just before he left Toronto though.

Big Bruva
08-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Quote at halftime "I'm so proud to be the 4th all-time leading scorer in MLS history. To all all the haters, thank you".

HAHAHAHAHA. He scored ONE goal. That doesn't vindicate quitting on the last 2 teams you played for Jeff....

lol is that what he said?

DigzTFC!
08-16-2008, 07:41 PM
That's what he said. I think it shows his character. It was one goal. Your job is to score goals and it took nearly 2 seasons to reach that "milestone" from 94 or something.

Lucky Strike
08-16-2008, 07:46 PM
with the treatment he got up here?

That lazy fuckface, where was this all this time? As for the treatment he got: he didn't play poorly because we were rough on him, we were rough on him because he played poorly.

Seriously though, even if he begins to score regularly, it'll be reason enough for us to have gotten rid of him since he obviously didn't put in any effort with us for some reason. That's complete disrespect for us and the team and makes me hate him even more.

Lucky Strike
08-16-2008, 07:48 PM
That's what he said. I think it shows his character. It was one goal. Your job is to score goals and it took nearly 2 seasons to reach that "milestone" from 94 or something.

He's just so full of shit, I'm surprised it doesn't fall out of him as he runs (or stands still actually).

rocktml
08-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Jeff Cunningham played for the TFC? Since when?

RPB_Brantford_08
08-16-2008, 07:52 PM
That lazy fuckface, where was this all this time? As for the treatment he got: he didn't play poorly because we were rough on him, we were rough on him because he played poorly.

Seriously though, even if he begins to score regularly, it'll be reason enough for us to have gotten rid of him since he obviously didn't put in any effort with us for some reason. That's complete disrespect for us and the team and makes me hate him even more.

the balls played to him during his time in To were terrible to say the least
he never had too much help. a lot of TFC guys have played terrible that last month or so and NEVER got treated as bad as Cunny.

Big Bruva
08-16-2008, 07:55 PM
he never had too much help. a lot of TFC guys have played terrible that last month or so and NEVER got treated as bad as Cunny.

But the ones that were playing poorly still showed effort and it was a known fact around the club that Jeff was not showing the effort on and off the pitch.

Big Bruva
08-16-2008, 07:57 PM
1-1 bloody hell

Lucky Strike
08-16-2008, 08:00 PM

Even setting aside the quality of the service he received (which is a fair argument), he still blew WAY too many chances. There's just no two ways about it: he didn't score, had the touch of a rapist, showed zero effort/heart and STILL THOUGHT HE WAS DOING A GOOD JOB! He was walking around and giving interviews like he was Jesus and just cured a bunch of blind guys who also had AIDS, leprosy, were struck dumb and deaf, had no arms, no legs, no ears and no goats.

I understand what you're trying to say (I really do), I respect the fact that you have a different opinion and I'm definitely not attacking you in any way but there's just no way I can be convinced that he wasn't the most overrated, horrible player that ever put on a footy jersey.

P.S. :taz::taz::taz::taz::taz: <-- That's how I feel about Cunty.

Big Bruva
08-16-2008, 08:01 PM
2-1 Columbus, it seems like the Eastern teams are starting to win at the right time for flips sake.

Marco2K
08-16-2008, 08:01 PM
I cant believe he scored.

If only that asshole would have scored against Montreal.

next time he comes in we have tro terrize him

mclaren
08-16-2008, 08:04 PM
haha, fantastic! congrats cunny, don't worry about the doubters who turned on you here.

Lucky Strike
Did anyone else notice that Cunningham is wearing a normal jersey number? Man I hated his numbers: it's like he's out for the gratification and adulation and thinks he deserves it.

RPB_Brantford_08
Even setting aside the quality of the service he received (which is a fair argument), he still blew WAY too many chances. There's just no two ways about it: he didn't score, had the touch of a rapist, showed zero effort/heart and STILL THOUGHT HE WAS DOING A GOOD JOB! He was walking around and giving interviews like he was Jesus and just cured a bunch of blind guys who also had AIDS, leprosy, were struck dumb and deaf, had no arms, no legs, no ears and no goats.

I understand what you're trying to say (I really do), I respect the fact that you have a different opinion and I'm definitely not attacking you in any way but there's just no way I can be convinced that he wasn't the most overrated, horrible player that ever put on a footy jersey.

P.S. :taz::taz::taz::taz::taz: <-- That's how I feel about Cunty.

no differnt opinion are cool, well just have to see how cunny makes out in Dallas....MLS cup MVP would that blow a few minds away;)

Fiin
08-16-2008, 08:05 PM
2-1 Columbus, it seems like the Eastern teams are starting to win at the right time for flips sake.

Look at the standing bro.. they have been winning all year unfortunatly, I just wanna know where the fuck Columbus came from this yr.. I thought we were fighting them last yr for basement rentals! :P

Marco2K
08-16-2008, 08:05 PM
where is everyone watching this?
i cant seem to find it

Fiin
08-16-2008, 08:06 PM
haha, fantastic! congrats cunny, don't worry about the doubters who turned on you here.

^^ So Jeffs brother :P

RealG-TFC
08-16-2008, 08:06 PM
I don't think Dallas will keep him for that long.

Lucky Strike
08-16-2008, 08:11 PM
no differnt opinion are cool, well just have to see how cunny makes out in Dallas....MLS cup MVP would that blow a few minds away;)

No doubt of that. I don't think Dallas is good enough to get to the cup though, let alone win it. I think the worse thing from that potential scenario would be an aggrandizement of his already overly large ego. It would be greatly satisfying to see him cut down by a rough two-legged tackle from Danny Dichio, only to have Cunty collect a yellow because the referee thinks he's diving. And while he's being taken off the field in a stretcher from BMO, the medical attendants would all of a sudden drop him onto the pitch.

Wow, I really hate this guy... I had no idea prior to today how bad it was.

vergilg
08-16-2008, 08:13 PM

Or maybe Dallas has a better all around team and Jeff can just step in and tap in some goals.

Bottom line: TFC and Cunningham were a bad fit for each other. TFC needs a more skilled player that can do it on his own and Jeff needs a better surrounding cast, which he has in Dallas.

DigzTFC!
08-16-2008, 08:14 PM
There's zero chance of that....Cunny has always played well at the beginning to "prove" himself and then he coasts through an entire season. Its his style. This is expected. He's already dived in the game and the FSC guys said he needed a yellow. He probably could have scored if he stayed on his feet too

TFC USA
08-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Uh remember he scored in the 3rd game he played for us?

Yeah.....

Fiin
08-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Off the bar!

DigzTFC!
08-16-2008, 08:34 PM
People will interview Cunny about scoring his 100th....and he'll talk all about how happy he is. The problem is he will forget they lost the game. Like when he scored the great goal against Houston.

Stryker
08-16-2008, 08:40 PM
I can't believe I'm watching the DCU game and having to pull for Shitcago. I feel sick to my stomach.

DigzTFC!
08-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Brian McBride is about to play...

FluSH
08-16-2008, 09:19 PM
To be fair mate its a good strikers goal.

Gary Linekar made a career with the exact same goals.

He has made some good runs and got his head to about 3 crosses i never saw him win while in Toronto and just looks lively.

Has made the typical bad decisions and had bad touches like i saw just before he left Toronto though.

I need to see this goal... is it on the MLS website?

TicTacTabarnack
08-16-2008, 09:26 PM
woop-di-doo...

FC Dallas can keep him ... Now that he's finally scored that 100th, he'll go back to hands on hips form and ride out his salary.

Fort York Redcoat
08-16-2008, 09:30 PM
^Second that. still glad that bitch is gone.

Big Bruva
08-16-2008, 09:50 PM
where is everyone watching this?
i cant seem to find it

On Satelite mate FSC

dannyd
08-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Jeff never wanted to play here. I'm not surprised he's got into gear with a move stateside...

TFC-Tyler
08-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Fuck that ass cunt.

CretanBull
08-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Honestly, can this be the last thread about Cunny? We've wanted him out of here forever and he's finally gone - let's forget about him and move on.

profit89
08-16-2008, 11:39 PM
he still stinks

twistedchinaman
08-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Bye Cunny.

END!

edmundo
08-16-2008, 11:50 PM
i gotta say from watching the highlights despite scoring a goal he SHOULD of scored, he still managed to show his ability to screw up a few others that any half decent striker WOULD of scored

Daveisonfire
08-17-2008, 01:07 AM
Behold Jeff Cunningham
Hands on hips Cunningham
Cowboy hat Cunningham
FUCK YOU Jeff Cunningham

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/geaI1EgmR6s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/geaI1EgmR6s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

manic.street.preacher
08-17-2008, 01:23 AM
from fc dallas site:

"I almost threw up this morning, I was that nervous," he said. "It was the most nervous I've been since my rookie season. A lot of emotions were involved tonight. Coming to a new team, the expectations are there. I had a terrible time with my last club (Toronto) and the expectations our high to come in here and contribute immediately and playing in front of my family in Columbus and I had a difficult time the last few months, everything was weighing on me."

^^new team brings high expectations ... i guess we asked too little of him ...

Ossington Mental Youth
08-17-2008, 03:56 AM
Not even worried.
Fuck that dude.
Cunt doesnt register on any scale.

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Because he's a lazy ass who can't handle even the slightest amount of pressure (aka playing for a team with fans).

kitchener-TFC
08-17-2008, 08:51 AM
I had a terrible time with my last club (Toronto) and the expectations our high to come in here and contribute immediately and playing in front of my family in Columbus and I had a difficult time the last few months, everything was weighing on me."

I can't wait until Dallas comes back to Toronto, so we can fucking terrorize this fucking cunt!

BTW, I'm glad that he enjoyed his time in Toronto.

jloome
08-17-2008, 09:02 AM
People will interview Cunny about scoring his 100th....and he'll talk all about how happy he is. The problem is he will forget they lost the game. Like when he scored the great goal against Houston.

Everyone should just stop posting after this particular comment, because Digz has summed it up perfectly. Cunningham to a 'T'.

FluSH
08-17-2008, 09:06 AM
He had a terrible time in Toronto? I wonder if he was reading the boards... LAWL

flatpicker
08-17-2008, 09:09 AM
^ For the sake of maintaining sanity... I would recommend that players never read these forums!!!!

gus
08-17-2008, 11:43 AM
I'd say he read the boards.
Appears we got in his head, rattled him up a bit.
Some athletes, confidence is very fragile.

CenturySam
08-17-2008, 12:52 PM
see him get up with his arms raised, like he was a hero or something, and the biggest smile too. he must have been expecting a 'grand celebration' or something, running, with no corner to turn to. I'm surprised he never took his shirt off and jumped in with the columbus supporters.

jayeden
08-17-2008, 03:30 PM
my dog could score against columbus

rocker
08-17-2008, 03:37 PM
I bet he went home happy even though his team lost.

but now he has no goal... 100 is a big milestone, but after that, what? he won't make 200, so now he has no carrot to chase.