PDA

View Full Version : Couple of things...

rocktml
08-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Somewhat new to the forums, but a TFC fan from day 1.

first, lets get a huge gathering and march on down to the roger center, next time the argos play a home game and go nuts. Lets show them how the TFC fans do it.

Second,having the south end jumping all at once would be classic and never done in the MLS another first for the TFC!

Third, would someone be kind enough to point me in the RPB memebership :D

gtaguy
08-15-2008, 08:05 PM
no gathering on rogers.. our cfl buddies won't like that .. they understand they (they owners) screwed themselves..

as for south end.. i believe the Red Patch boys have that covered.. they are the reason why we all scream our asses off..

third as for your RPB membership.. i can't help you but there are about 2500 fans here that will show you the way..

Brooker
08-16-2008, 12:57 AM
Third, would someone be kind enough to point me in the RPB memebership :D

point you in the direction or put you in the RPB?

click the big banner at the top of this page, then click on Red Patch Boys (it's the first option on the far left under the RPB logo) and click Become an RPB.

it's 25 dollars. buy me one too.

Phil
08-16-2008, 10:55 AM
Welcome to the board!

Just to give you a heads up, we are not big on the idea of showing up at rogers center, it seems a bit confrontational and really we are fine with the CFL / Argos, just not at BMO field.

We all want the south end jumping, so lets put the beer on the seat behind us and get it going.

As for membership, you can meet up with us at any of our tailgates and we can get your kit to you right there, or just follow the link in my sig.