PDA

View Full Version : With our new accuisitions

gtaguy
08-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Do you see toronto making the playoffs or was Mo Jo just trying to appease us ?

Redpunkfiddle
08-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Dammit man, is someone paying you to start threads?

Alarius
08-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Dude its a friday, go out! Watch a movie, hit a club..

gtaguy
08-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Dammit man, is someone paying you to start threads?

I'm addicted to this board and i can't help refreshing the page and seeing the same damn thing ... I want discussions thats all..

maybe im alittle to passionate ...:noidea:

jabbronies
08-15-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm addicted to this board and i can't help refreshing the page and seeing the same damn thing ... I want discussions thats all..

hahahaha nice

gtaguy
08-15-2008, 06:30 PM

I can see your not married..

I actually get to be the kitchen bitch tonight cuase the wife works late tonight..

multitasking thats all...

n e ways what are you doing on the board its a friday night ???

T0R0NT0 FC
08-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Well, I think were' better off now with Barrett and Smith... and NO Cunningham!!! :hump: Sure no word of a DP or big signing yet... but who knows... and it looks like we lost Edu, but that means we can go back to a 4-4-2 and still play all our good players. I like it in the end.

Redpunkfiddle
08-15-2008, 06:40 PM

Alright alright, who can argue with that.. I forgive

gtaguy
08-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Alright alright, who can argue with that.. I forgive

so whats your call. was mo johnston just trying to appease us with signing someone ???

GhostPK
08-15-2008, 06:47 PM
so whats your call. was mo johnston just trying to appease us with signing someone ???

I think the game plan is long term development. Why else would they be picking up super young players rather then well established players. We have how many draft picks from trades? I think the aim is to build as a young team and build into an experienced team.

I could be way off, but either way I still cheer TFC!

rocker
08-15-2008, 06:59 PM

if mo just wanted to appease us he would bring in some over the hill star, a guy who's relatively cheap (for the salary cap.. and not a DP) and relatively well-known (so people can feel assured quality is coming). and he would have done it a month ago.

mclaren
08-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Trying to appease us, our team has barely improved (if at all).

Corpand
08-15-2008, 07:07 PM
We got 9 draft picks and just signed another younging. Remember, MoJo said that building TFC is a 5-year plan.

MrHawk
08-15-2008, 07:09 PM

What if you're working??????

mclaren
We got 9 draft picks and just signed another younging. Remember, MoJo said that building TFC is a 5-year plan.

Mo has a 5 year plan? :rofl:

JonO
I think the game plan is long term development. Why else would they be picking up super young players rather then well established players. We have how many draft picks from trades? I think the aim is to build as a young team and build into an experienced team.

I could be way off, but either way I still cheer TFC!
And then, once the future of the team is set, look at a DP that will bring it all together

boban
08-15-2008, 07:13 PM
^^^^ SO I am waiting 5 years for this DP?

:( :o :rolleyes: :Yawn:

BigLou
08-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Well, I think were' better off now with Barrett and Smith... and NO Cunningham!!! :hump: Sure no word of a DP or big signing yet... but who knows... and it looks like we lost Edu, but that means we can go back to a 4-4-2 and still play all our good players. I like it in the end.
Bang on. Edu was invisible in TO this year anyway.

TFCREDNWHITE
08-15-2008, 07:27 PM
If you watch the GolTv link Mo SPECIFICALLY SAYS: NO DP UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!

But he guarantees a DP next year!!

gtaguy
08-15-2008, 07:45 PM
If you watch the GolTv link Mo SPECIFICALLY SAYS: NO DP UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!

But he guarantees a DP next year!!

did he not promise a dp last year ???

TFCREDNWHITE
08-15-2008, 07:47 PM
did he not promise a dp last year ???

I don't think he guaranteed it, he said he had the green light but he'll only use it if the "right" DP comes along....so he never guaranteed it for this year. but next year its for sure, i mean we got the guy on tape saying "GUARANTEED!"

loconet
08-15-2008, 07:47 PM
I can see your not married..

I actually get to be the kitchen bitch tonight cuase the wife works late tonight..

multitasking thats all...

n e ways what are you doing on the board its a friday night ???

Good fucking point. I have no food and wife is not back yet. What are you cooking?

gtaguy
08-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Good fucking point. I have no food and wife is not back yet. What are you cooking?

l'm looking for the easiest way out.. although i think she will lose a screw when i tell her i drank all the beer...

but babe TFC just signed a player .. i got all excited....

maybe something on the barbi..