PDA

View Full Version : Robinson's Latest Blog

ChrisLav
08-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Away win at last and when we were up against it... by Carl Robinson

Published Date: 14 August 2008
By Carl Robinson
FINALLY at last, yes we did it..... we managed to win on the road after six consecutive defeats, and it was a fantastic effort.

Highlights:
We had to win... no ifs or buts... no excuses.

I also got called up to the Wales squad this week to play in the friendly against Georgia at Swansea on August 20. I'll be there as
always, flying direct from New York after the match, arriving on Monday morning.

I've been busy telling people I'm extremely happy here, and I've no intention of going back to the UK to play at the moment.

Off the field I took Lowri to play in her final soccer match of the season in her u7 team. To say I get heated on the sidelines is an
understatement. I just hate losing, even if it's a kids' soccer match.
Enough said about that too, before I get myself in trouble.

http://www.countytimes.co.uk/columnists/Away-win-at-last-and.4392105.jp

bimmer
08-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Away win at last and when we were up against it... by Carl Robinson

Published Date: 14 August 2008
By Carl Robinson
FINALLY at last, yes we did it..... we managed to win on the road after six consecutive defeats, and it was a fantastic effort.

Highlights:
We had to win... no ifs or buts... no excuses.

I also got called up to the Wales squad this week to play in the friendly against Georgia at Swansea on August 20. I'll be there as
always, flying direct from New York after the match, arriving on Monday morning.
I've been busy telling people I'm extremely happy here, and I've no intention of going back to the UK to play at the moment.

Off the field I took Lowri to play in her final soccer match of the season in her u7 team. To say I get heated on the sidelines is an
understatement. I just hate losing, even if it's a kids' soccer match.
Enough said about that too, before I get myself in trouble.

http://www.countytimes.co.uk/columnists/Away-win-at-last-and.4392105.jp

Good to hear... losing Robinson would be devastating.

redrocket08
08-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Great to hear he's not going anywhere.

a.ungaro
08-14-2008, 11:58 AM
i really enjoy reading his blogs...he is a rock and he knows what it takers to win

Rawkus_420
08-14-2008, 12:07 PM
i really enjoy reading his blogs...he is a rock and he knows what it takers to win

and he also knows what it "takes" to win :wink5:

Hustle
08-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Grate Proofreedin...Rawkus:wink5:

Robbo's comments show you can really see our team coming together and the supporters have alot to do with the players attitudes.

On another note, what did we do before all these blogs? They kick ass. Used to have to rely on biased idiots like McClown and Toth for the slightest tidbit of information.