PDA

View Full Version : All this Argo talk and we forget the real TFC issue; Signing players!

Tintin
08-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Evryone is focused on this Argo talk. I am sure that Mo likes that decoy. The real issue is: Can we sign International player before the 15. the coutdown is on!

We need at least :

1 striker
1 defenceman
1 versatile defence-defencive mid type who runs and retreives balls

Nuvinho
08-13-2008, 01:06 PM
We will get 1 to 2 of those.

The versatile defence-defencive mid we have a few of them.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-13-2008, 01:06 PM
are we not hours away from TRANSFER CLOSURE? anyone confirm this?

I think we have settled on this team making it to the playoffs!

ITs unbleieveable ..that we are on the doorstep of making the playoffs...and nothing is happening!

Shaughno
08-13-2008, 01:11 PM
How many threads do we have right now on both issues, Argos and possible player signings? :lol:

Shaughno
08-13-2008, 01:12 PM
are we not hours away from TRANSFER CLOSURE? anyone confirm this?

I think we have settled on this team making it to the playoffs!

ITs unbleieveable ..that we are on the doorstep of making the playoffs...and nothing is happening!

Mate, something is happening. Just because it's not public knowledge doesn't mean nothing is happening. I've seen a few players linked in the past week or so, not all of them publicly.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Mate, something is happening. Just because it's not public knowledge doesn't mean nothing is happening. I've seen a few players linked in the past week or so, not all of them publicly.

do you know the status of the window>>>??

bangersandmash
08-13-2008, 01:35 PM
I hope that when Mo retires he will write memoirs of his time at TFC. I would *love* to see every name he tried to bring in. (note: there's no malice or "anti-Mo-ism" here. I know Mo cannot talk about unsigned players, but 20 years from now I'd love to sit down with a pint and hear him talk about it)

Parkdale
08-13-2008, 01:36 PM
there are already threads on the potential signings, the trade window... AND the argos.