PDA

View Full Version : Tamandani Nsaliwa released by AEK...

Limani_Ole
08-12-2008, 05:23 PM
www.greeksoccer.com (http://www.greeksoccer.com)

Normally plays defensive mid.. could be a great addition to TFC back line if he is willing to take a bit of a pay cut...

Troll
08-12-2008, 05:25 PM
um... we can't score in open play.

Limani_Ole
08-12-2008, 05:27 PM
um... we can't score in open play.

thats not our only problem.. we need another body in defence since Tibely left..

SEXYGREEKMALE
08-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Tam was not released as far as I know from AEK. AEK are looking to use the player in a trade to Panionios for Grigoris Makos.

LucaGol
08-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Call me crazy...but I don't think Nsaliwa is a traditional defensive midfield player in the sense that he could be used at centre back.

As far as I can recall he likes to get forward from time to time as evidenced by some games at this recent gold cup...and also for AEK...where I believe he even scored a couple times...even once in the CL if I remember correctly.

Corpand
08-12-2008, 06:21 PM
:S He isnt exactly what we need, and someone of a better caliber would be welcome.

DigzTFC!
08-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Tam would be a great DM to have. He's more offensive than given credit. Look at the Brazil vs. Canada highlights. He almost score by dribbling into the defence. He would not sign here though. He would want too much

jloome
08-12-2008, 08:50 PM
:S He isnt exactly what we need, and someone of a better caliber would be welcome.

He was an all-star in the top league in Greece last year. I doubt very highly that AEK would release him, we couldn't afford him, and he would instantly be the best back on this team by a fairly wide margin.

Don't let his disputes with the CSA or nationality colour your perspective, because that's the only reason he hasn't been playing with the Nats.

king10
08-12-2008, 11:27 PM
a new coach came in to aek and tam seems to be out of favour.. it is rumoured that he is going back to his old club panionios.. having said that he is still of great caliber

Keegan
08-13-2008, 12:12 AM

better caliber? Tam would be the best player on TFC