PDA

View Full Version : We Won!

kitchener-TFC
08-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Firstly, the game was on the road, secondly, we only started out with Jimmy B, Ricketts, Sutton and Robinson!
And Dichio played!
This made my week!

Red CB Toronto
08-09-2008, 05:10 PM
This was great, a road win, a great goal and Danny got on the pitch, could not get any better.

Stryker
08-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Thirdly you're ruining the game for anyone who may have recorded it cause they weren't able to see it.

jabbronies
08-09-2008, 05:15 PM
but really though, if you don't want to know the score of the game, this should be the last place you should visit...I mean, it is a TFC supporters website

thisisinternetclash
08-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Thirdly you're ruining the game for anyone who may have recorded it cause they weren't able to see it.

I've lost track of the number of Premiership and European matches I've had to watch on some sort of tape delay, so I definitely sympathize with those who've had results spoiled for them. But seriosuly, come on.

Redpunkfiddle
08-09-2008, 05:23 PM
I think redundant thread proliferation is the problem here.

Watch for my upcoming one- Hey, we really really won AND the ref was shite part 5

Benficachop20
08-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Also won the game with a good number of Canadians on the field.

jloome
08-09-2008, 05:25 PM
I think redundant thread proliferation is the problem here.

Watch for my upcoming one- Hey, we really really won AND the ref was shite part 5

"Hey We Really IV, The Referee Strikes Back"

bdrs
08-10-2008, 12:59 AM
yesssssss

ExiledRed
08-10-2008, 07:53 AM

Anybody who comes on this board after a game, hoping that he doesn't see the result, is just fucking, well, thick!

Seriously, if you want to play that 'dont tell me the score' game, just dont come on the fucking Red Patch Boys board, where the result of the last match is going to be the prime topic of conversation.

Also, dont start bitching at people on here because their thread titles are offering 'spoiler' information. You come on here, hoping to remain oblivious, it's your risk, and you have fuckall to say on here anyway until you've seen the match.

DOMIN8R
08-10-2008, 07:58 AM
In the past, there was an RPB thread - where we generally agreed to inlcude the word "Spoiler" in the thread header and not divulge the a game outcome/score (in the header) so that those who would later watch the game - wouldn't have it spoiled.

ExiledRed
08-10-2008, 08:07 AM
In the past, there was an RPB thread - where we generally agreed to inlcude the word "Spoiler" in the thread header and not divulge the a game outcome/score (in the header) so that those who would later watch the game - wouldn't have it spoiled.

If you don't know the score, what can you contribute to discussion on this board? why not just fuck off until you've seen the match?

Why should the vast majority, who watched the game live, have to watch their step? Should we restrict discussion of the game until three days after the event or something?

trane
08-10-2008, 08:11 AM
^ Exiled, I agree with I think many do not want to discuss anything, but simply be smart assess, it gets a bit old.

giambac
08-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Anybody who comes on this board after a game, hoping that he doesn't see the result, is just fucking, well, thick!

Seriously, if you want to play that 'dont tell me the score' game, just dont come on the fucking Red Patch Boys board, where the result of the last match is going to be the prime topic of conversation.

Also, dont start bitching at people on here because their thread titles are offering 'spoiler' information. You come on here, hoping to remain oblivious, it's your risk, and you have fuckall to say on here anyway until you've seen the match.

What did you think of the ref's today?

I know last week it was all about the ref's and that's why TFC lost. You said they constanatly scew TFC. What did you think today? Were they in our favour?????

DOMIN8R
08-10-2008, 09:07 AM
If you don't know the score, what can you contribute to discussion on this board? why not just fuck off until you've seen the match?

Why should the vast majority, who watched the game live, have to watch their step? Should we restrict discussion of the game until three days after the event or something?

Once again, your comments are not relevant to the point(s) made.

I don't think that you are one to recognize or admit fault in anything. I think that I'm up against someone who is hell bent on being right, so I will bow out of this thread.

Flipityflu
08-10-2008, 09:13 AM
come on, exiled is right on this. why would anybody possible come here without watching the match first? i don't even come here during the match except at half time just because of delays in streaming compared to real time. seems like another example of not so common sense raising its ugly head.

ExiledRed
08-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Once again, your comments are not relevant to the point(s) made.

I don't think that you are one to recognize or admit fault in anything. I think that I'm up against someone who is hell bent on being right, so I will bow out of this thread.

Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you talking about?

ExiledRed
08-10-2008, 09:52 AM
What did you think of the ref's today?

I know last week it was all about the ref's and that's why TFC lost. You said they constanatly scew TFC. What did you think today? Were they in our favour?????

I thought the referee was an utter tit, who made himself the centre of attention with his groundbreaking new approach to the game.

King Tut
08-11-2008, 04:35 AM

Thank You! :)
QFT!

nimamalek
08-11-2008, 09:46 AM

if you're driving home and someone drives by you waving a TFC flag, well then i sympathize with you, but if you havent watched the game yet and you're coming on the message boards, well then you're an idiot and you deserve to know the score

rocker
08-11-2008, 09:55 AM
on most message boards I've been on, spoiler warnings are only for things that haven't been shown yet but have occurred. So on reality show message boards, sometimes the show is broadcast earlier in the western time zone, so eastern people might get spoiled. in that case the warning is useful.

But never do spoiler warnings continue beyond the eastern time zone broadcast itself.

if you haven't seen the game, don't come on the boards.

And why the heck haven't ya seen the game yet anyways? ;)

Parkdale
08-11-2008, 10:03 AM
if it aired on live TV, then you're behind if you haven't seen it. That's it.

This is the last place to come if you're trying to avoid the result.

akoto
08-11-2008, 10:45 AM
LOUD NOISES!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9cpMW0xVLdw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9cpMW0xVLdw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Flipityflu
08-11-2008, 11:26 AM
can bears really smell menstruation?