PDA

View Full Version : Poll - If DeRo Signed for TFC next year, say as a DP, would you buy a DeRo TFC Jersey

MisterMacphisto
08-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Please keep this discussion focussed... (Probably wishful thinking)
Rather than a discussion if DeRo would be worth being a DP, my simple question is...

If DeRo played for TFC next season, would you buy a new DeRo TFC Jersey?

The reason I ask is because not only would I love to see DeRo play for TFC, I think it would be a smart business decision... just even looking at DeRo TFC Jersey sales.

Corpand
08-08-2008, 05:42 PM
of course, who wouldnt!

LucaGol
08-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Yes....

No....

Who cares....

What does him being a DP have anything do with it?

I don't get this thread.

MisterMacphisto
08-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Yes....

No....

Who cares....

What does him being a DP have anything do with it?

I don't get this thread.

Would you buy a Jersey? Pretty simple. :rolleyes:

Ossington Mental Youth
08-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Toronto boy as Torontos DP.
Fuck yeah.
Im bout it bout it

LucaGol
08-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Would you buy a Jersey? Pretty simple. :rolleyes:

Yes.

2 of them....1 home 1 away.

Weevil
08-08-2008, 06:24 PM
well really - will he have his own Kit or somethin?
I think unfortunatley it would be a waste to put any name on a Kit as this is still so new that players will be coming and going. Keep it neutral! until the team is solidified alittle. I would love to put Dichio on mine but really... Will he play 1st line next year? What has Brennan really done to deserve the spot on my shoulder blades. Know what I mean? Of course buy a kit - but be careful. And not that its a save your money thing... but its a such a revolving door at the moment... look at Robert - Awesome first game and second - but lazy as F now... what a waste to put that on a kit. (ok lads - pile on the shit replies... but if you think about it... you know its true...)

CretanBull
08-08-2008, 06:31 PM
DeRo shirt sales would cover a huge portion of his salary. In addition, it would be a wise business move for him as well...I would think that one of the best Canadian players, a long time member of the CMNT, who would be TFC's best player would get business and endorsement deals here that probably are as available to him in America.

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Yes.

No doubt in my mind.

Bobo
08-08-2008, 06:36 PM
I think unfortunatley it would be a waste to put any name on a Kit as this is still so new that players will be coming and going. Keep it neutral! until the team is solidified alittle. I would love to put Dichio on mine but really... Will he play 1st line next year? What has Brennan really done to deserve the spot on my shoulder blades. Know what I mean? Of course buy a kit - but be careful. And not that its a save your money thing... but its a such a revolving door at the moment... look at Robert - Awesome first game and second - but lazy as F now... what a waste to put that on a kit. (ok lads - pile on the shit replies... but if you think about it... you know its true...)

Thinking...............thinking...............nope don't see it as true.

Brennan hasn't done enough to warrant his name on your shoulders? Toronto boy, first ever signing who has played through numerous injuries in numerous positions, and performed well in all of them. What more do you want?

I wouldn't put his name on one but Robert has been improving over the past few weeks. Difficult to play his game without a half decent striker to feed.

Who cares if Dichio isn't on the first line? Maybe you shouldn't get a player because you don't know how to support one.

Weevil
08-08-2008, 06:46 PM
useless thread

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Because?

MisterMacphisto
08-08-2008, 07:10 PM

My daughter still thinks of Danny Dichio as a legend and loves having #9 and his name on his Jersey.

jabbronies
08-08-2008, 07:11 PM
No. I don't put players on my jersey because they usually leave after a couple seasons anyways. Although, A dichio Jersey would be timeless

James Oliphant
08-08-2008, 07:14 PM
I don't put players' names on my jersey because it's my jersey......

MisterMacphisto
08-08-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't put players' names on my jersey because it's my jersey......

I'm assuming you don't have an authentic jersey then... or do you allow companies to put their names on your jersey? ;)

Bloor West FC
08-08-2008, 07:41 PM
I have a Dichio Jersey!!! Next Year I will still have it but if/when we get the new jersey I will get one with a new name. Will it be DeRo maybe maybe not. I really don't care at this point!!! Right now I want our team in the playoffs. :)

Jack
08-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I prefer to keep my jersey with no names on it, but for certain special players, I would do it. (Dichio, Brennan)

If DeRo came here and did something special, I would certainly consider it.

David_Oliveira
08-08-2008, 07:52 PM
names on jersey's should be symbolic or for someone who will go down in history. right now, only two names are in the history books. Jimmy B (first signing) and Dichio (first goal).

Richard D
08-08-2008, 07:55 PM
MLSE is reading this thread and thinking all the money they'll make and now they're going to try to get him...

lol

James Oliphant
08-08-2008, 07:59 PM
I'm assuming you don't have an authentic jersey then... or do you allow companies to put their names on your jersey? ;)

I have two authentic jerseys...both long-sleeved, one red one grey. The sponsor logos were part of the jersey before I bought it. ;)

Jamaicanadian
08-08-2008, 08:03 PM
No. I don't put players on my jersey because they usually leave after a couple seasons anyways. Although, A dichio Jersey would be timeless

As a grown man, I feel weird putting another grown man's name on MY jersey. I put my name or nickname on my jerseys. No indictment on anyone else.....That's just how I roll....

boban
08-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Funny thing is that DeRo is not DP quality.
He makes half the current max.
He'd be happy like a pig in shit if he got the ~$390,000 max.
Why would you pay him anything more than that and also still free up a DP spot.

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Uh...you might want to check your numbers dude. DeRo makes the max just under where he'd have to be made a DP.

DeRo makes 324,996.99

That is not "half" of the current max...

jabbronies
08-08-2008, 08:28 PM
As a grown man, I feel weird putting another grown man's name on MY jersey. I put my name or nickname on my jerseys. No indictment on anyone else.....That's just how I roll....

See it's not about the man himself when you're putting his name on your jersey. it's about what that person symoblises.

Jordan, Greztky are not just players, they are the people who changed their respective sport in a huge way.

I said I'd put Dichio on there because of what he's done - First ever goal scorer, team leader in goals the first two years of existance, a proper leader and someone who kids (and some adults) today are looking up to as a hero. he's someone youll look back at in 10 yeaqrs and be like ya, he was the leader, it's because of what he started and did, our team is what it is today.

boban
08-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Uh...you might want to check your numbers dude. DeRo makes the max just under where he'd have to be made a DP.

DeRo makes 324,996.99

That is not "half" of the current max...
I stand corrected.
Must have gotten a raise this year that I wasn't aware of.
But I don't think 325 is the max before DP status as there are other on the list making more and are not DP. But it is close.

Kickit09
08-08-2008, 08:40 PM
no thanks, i'll stick with my nameless numberless jersey. everytime i get a jersey with a name/number they seem to become public enemy number one and i have to replace the jersey. so for years now ive just been getting them without a number or name. and like other people said, its timeless that way too.

kitchener-TFC
08-08-2008, 09:10 PM
A few years ago I got a leafs jersey with a "13" on it. It was a mistake, as Sundin blows.
Regarding a TFC jersey, I would put DeRo, Ricketts, or Dichio on mine.

boban
08-08-2008, 09:40 PM
^^ I'm putting Modric on mine. :D

cementhead
08-08-2008, 09:51 PM
I like DeRo but my shirt my shirt a will remain nameless.

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 09:59 PM
See it's not about the man himself when you're putting his name on your jersey. it's about what that person symoblises.

Jordan, Greztky are not just players, they are the people who changed their respective sport in a huge way.

I said I'd put Dichio on there because of what he's done - First ever goal scorer, team leader in goals the first two years of existance, a proper leader and someone who kids (and some adults) today are looking up to as a hero. he's someone youll look back at in 10 yeaqrs and be like ya, he was the leader, it's because of what he started and did, our team is what it is today.

QFT...

RPB_Brantford_08
08-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Not a big fan of De Ro...so no chance at all.

Bluenose13
08-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Not a big fan of De Ro...so no chance at all.
Not a surpise.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Not a surpise.

why not he's shite...just wait for the world cup qualifers to start.

CenturySam
08-08-2008, 10:19 PM

exactly!!!

i think the numbered / named jersey is just like getting a tattoo. 50 years down the road you should be able be as impassioned about it.

Dichio is a 'Living Legend' for our squad , that is why i plan on getting his jersey, and then waiting for his autograph, because 50 years down the road, it would feel like a priceless piece of history. Maybe the same for Brennan if i run into some extra cash in the unforeseen future. But other than that, it might be a long time before there is a player who i would get their name on my back. Maybe if DeRo came in and his first season and he scored like 25 goals, and we won the MLS cup, then maybe.

Bluenose13
08-08-2008, 10:20 PM
You should really visit planet earth sometime, it's a nice place :rolleyes:

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 10:24 PM
:rofl:

Because DeRo didn't score the tying goal against Costa Rica.

Beacuse DeRo didn't influence the success at last year's Gold Cup.

Because DeRo hasn't been an MVP several times over in various tournaments for various teams.

That DeRo guy really sucks.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-08-2008, 10:38 PM
:rofl:

Because DeRo didn't score the tying goal against Costa Rica.

Beacuse DeRo didn't influence the success at last year's Gold Cup.

Because DeRo hasn't been an MVP several times over in various tournaments for various teams.

That DeRo guy really sucks.

yes he scored....i;ll give you that. gold cup no success we didn't win it..you lose that one.....MVP yes...no arguing.... never did say he sucks though... why in this country of you don't like other Canadian players,
no matter which sport people react hostile? players has to earn ones respect, and outside of sutton on the Nat no other Canadian is worth
my spending money to get their name on a jersey.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-08-2008, 10:41 PM
You should really visit planet earth sometime, it's a nice place :rolleyes:

I would like to visit Kaunas...thats would be a great place to see some
footie!!!:D:p

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 10:42 PM
never did say he sucks though...

Excuse me? LOL!

Allow me refresh your very short memory.

Originally Posted by RPB_Brantford_08 http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=127953#post127953)

My comprehension skills must be a little off.

You're gonna compare Sutts to DeRo? Dude...I love Sutts, but they aren't even in the same league. In fact, for a while there, that was exactly the case. You really aren't going to compare a player with 4 MLS championships under his belt and a ton of MVPs and a regular Canadian International to a player who has spent most of his career in the USL?

Seriously dude...reality...look into it.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Excuse me? LOL!

never mind we alll make errors.....but back to topic...this guy stated he did not want to leave a winning team in houston to join TFC...so any respect for him i had at the time went out the window, and i would feel the same for anyother canadian player that would make that dicision, so it;'s not just De RO im after...

RPB_Brantford_08
08-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Excuse me? LOL!

You're gonna compare Sutts to DeRo? Dude...I love Sutts, but they aren't even in the same league. In fact, for a while there, that was exactly the case. You really aren't going to compare a player with 4 MLS championships under his belt and a ton of MVPs and a regular Canadian International to a player who has spent most of his career in the USL?

Seriously dude...reality...look into it.

Sutton is more valuable, he has saved TFC and Canadas bacon sereral times over the years while De Ro can't say the same, in Canada jersey anyways. going in the wcq coming up who would you raher have on form...Sutton or De RO...pick one don't take the easy way out and say both...a strong keeper is needed by canada more then an average international goalscorer.

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 10:50 PM
this guy stated he did not want to leave a winning team in houston to join TFC...so any respect for him i had at the time went out the window

I wouldn't mind seeing that quote. I don't recall him ever saying that. Whenever a player makes comments about possible destinations, they always have to pander to both their current clubs and fans and their possible future clubs and fans. DeRo has always negotiated that fine line and mentioned TFC as a possible destination, I don't think I have ever heard him say what you just said here. I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself.

That being said...I personally do not want DeRo to come to TFC when his legs are giving out. I want him here while he can contribute and not when he is about to retire. So if he does want to come here, it'd better be soon.

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Sutton is more valuable, he has saved TFC and Canadas bacon sereral times over the years while De Ro can't say the same, in Canada jersey anyways. going in the wcq coming up who would you raher have on form...Sutton or De RO...pick one don't take the easy way out and say both...a strong keeper is needed by canada more then an average international goalscorer.

Sutts is an above-average keeper, but he isn't anything special. Onstad is more than capable of stepping in and so have other keepers like the kid who was playing in Rosenborg. If you recall we were one stupid ref call away from the Gold Cup Final with Onstad in net, not Sutton. And with DeRo on the pitch. Average? So average that MLS Champions Houston don't want to part with him so they renogotiated his contract and he has been the heart of their Cup winning offence in Houston and when they were the Cup winning side in San Jose. How many finals has he been to? You probably need both hands to count.

DeRo has been a fixture on the Canadian squad and put up some great numbers and goals. As we have experienced with TFC, a team that doesn't score, doesn't win and without DeRo, we wouldn't have done as well the last couple of years. Without DeRo's magic in midfield, many of those games wouldn't have resulted in our favour and there is no way we would have made it as far as we did in the Gold Cup.

So the answer to your question is I would rather have an in-form DeRo becausee Sutton is replaceable. DeRo isn't. Next to JDG, DeRo is probably the best football player in Canada right now.

ilikemusic
08-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I would buy two!

RPB_Brantford_08
08-08-2008, 11:09 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing that quote. I don't recall him ever saying that. Whenever a player makes comments about possible destinations, they always have to pander to both their current clubs and fans and their possible future clubs and fans. DeRo has always negotiated that fine line and mentioned TFC as a possible destination, I don't think I have ever heard him say what you just said here. I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself.

That being said...I personally do not want DeRo to come to TFC when his legs are giving out. I want him here while he can contribute and not when he is about to retire. So if he does want to come here, it'd better be soon.

sportsnet soccer saturday quoted him on that after the first TFC season when rumours were going that TFC wanted him. De Ro is not a fan of the turf, so he is not coming here anytime soon, and to be honest if it helped TFC be more of a success then bring him in.....TFC success before Canada success....TFC has a better future ahead, as opposed to the CSA you like to waste money on the womens program...like who gives a F**k about them.

boban
08-08-2008, 11:12 PM
sportsnet soccer saturday quoted him on that after the first TFC season when rumours were going that TFC wanted him. De Ro is not a fan of the turf, so he is not coming here anytime soon, and to be honest if it helped TFC be more of a success then bring him in.....TFC success before Canada success....TFC has a better future ahead, as opposed to the CSA you like to waste money on the womens program...like who gives a F**k about them.
You might be a redneck when ...

RPB_Brantford_08
08-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Sutts is an above-average keeper, but he isn't anything special. Onstad is more than capable of stepping in and so have other keepers like the kid who was playing in Rosenborg. If you recall we were one stupid ref call away from the Gold Cup Final with Onstad in net, not Sutton. And with DeRo on the pitch. Average? So average that MLS Champions Houston don't want to part with him so they renogotiated his contract and he has been the heart of their Cup winning offence in Houston and when they were the Cup winning side in San Jose. How many finals has he been to? You probably need both hands to count.

DeRo has been a fixture on the Canadian squad and put up some great numbers and goals. As we have experienced with TFC, a team that doesn't score, doesn't win and without DeRo, we wouldn't have done as well the last couple of years. Without DeRo's magic in midfield, many of those games wouldn't have resulted in our favour and there is no way we would have made it as far as we did in the Gold Cup.

So the answer to your question is I would rather have an in-form DeRo becausee Sutton is replaceable. DeRo isn't. Next to JDG, DeRo is probably the best football player in Canada right now.

Onstad is not capable of getting Canada to the world cup, our chances are bad enough without bring him into the equastion. de Ro has scored and put up numbers, just not when they count wcq time,which as you know
is coming up again.

SilverSamurai
08-08-2008, 11:42 PM
DeRo no, not on a TFC kit, but MAYBE on a Canada kit, although JDG is my top choice. I don't players kits though really, although IF Dichio or Brennan signed my kit I would get their name on it.

BC101
08-08-2008, 11:47 PM
DeRo no, not on a TFC kit, but MAYBE on a Canada kit, although JDG is my top choice. I don't players kits though really, although IF Dichio or Brennan signed my kit I would get their name on it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/JSAN/841841_full-prt.jpg
http://manchester.ucoz.com/_nw/0/45522.jpg
:hump::rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL

NateDoGG
08-08-2008, 11:50 PM
id buy one right away, why the hell not? hes the best canadian player

SilverSamurai
08-08-2008, 11:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/JSAN/841841_full-prt.jpg
http://manchester.ucoz.com/_nw/0/45522.jpg
:hump::rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL
They're not Canadian, remember? :rolleyes:;)
I saw a dude in Montreal at the St. Vincy game w/ a Hargreaves shirt on. He was w/ a chick w/ a TFC Edu shirt. IF I saw him again I'd like to tell him Hargreaves isn't Canadian.:canada: JDG rocks!! JDG2, not to much!

BC101
08-09-2008, 12:02 AM
They're not Canadian, remember? :rolleyes:;)
I saw a dude in Montreal at the St. Vincy game w/ a Hargreaves shirt on. He was w/ a chick w/ a TFC Edu shirt. IF I saw him again I'd like to tell him Hargreaves isn't Canadian.:canada: JDG rocks!! JDG2, not to much!

Owen Lee Hargreaves (born January 20 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_20), 1981 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981) in Calgary, Alberta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgary,_Alberta), Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada))

Jonathan de Guzmán (born September 12 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_12), 1987 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987), Toronto, Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto%2C_Canada)

They be Canadian alright LOL as Canadian as uh Maple Syrup LOL.

I am willing to wager if Canada makes it to the WC their group will look something like this
England Holland Canada Other

LMAO

Back on topic would i buy a Dero top? Actually yes...

Bobo
08-09-2008, 12:16 AM

You prefer to look at the guy from the front?

*tear*

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-09-2008, 12:21 AM
I only get the names of my absolute sporting heroes (Sundin, Gilmour, Becks, Dichio, Del Piero, Baggio) on my sweaters/shirts, but I'd buy a DeRo shirt in a second, he's been a great servant to Canadian football in general, and to see him in a TFC uniform would be awesome.

And about Hargreaves, what does it say about the English game if one of the only two players (the other being Beckham, who that genius McClaren left out) who looked like they gave half a s**t during England's Euro qualifying campaign wasn't even born there? Even if he's not playing for us, Hargreaves is still a credit to the Canadian game.

BC101
08-09-2008, 12:31 AM
LOL since iam supporting Canada's qualifying Campaign i wont bother dealing with that last post LOL.

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-09-2008, 12:34 AM
No offense or anything..... ;)

James Oliphant
08-09-2008, 01:27 AM
sportsnet soccer saturday quoted him on that after the first TFC season when rumours were going that TFC wanted him.

I disagree with most of this guy's points, but unfortunately he's right about this. De Ro has said, on a couple of occasions, that he doesn't want to play for a losing team at this point in his career.

That said, I think he'll be here in 2010.

TFC_4_Life
08-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Having DeRo on TFC has been a dream of mine for a long time (2 years, haha). I don't usually like names on my jerseys but he would definetly warrant an exception. I would buy a DeRo jersey.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-09-2008, 09:48 AM
I disagree with most of this guy's points, but unfortunately he's right about this. De Ro has said, on a couple of occasions, that he doesn't want to play for a losing team at this point in his career.

That said, I think he'll be here in 2010.

thansk for that at least.....if he feels that way waht if the Dynamo go in the dumper will he move on to the Galaxy? REVS?

Wagner
08-09-2008, 10:13 AM
I'd still rock the Jimmy B jersey.
1st signing.
Canadian.
Captain.
Iron man.
Loyal to TFC.

DeRo would have to earn it.

Jack
08-09-2008, 10:46 AM
I think the fact that DeRo has stuck with the franchise for so long and wants to stay now that times are good is not a bad thing.

werewolf
12-12-2008, 05:03 PM
blast from the past

anyone care to vote if they missed it the first time?

p.s. Good call kickit09 ;)

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
12-12-2008, 05:05 PM
this thread is pointless since its petty clear he wont be coming here till 2011 if he does even come at all. houston has him locked through the 2010 season.

Bang on!:D

Shakes McQueen
12-12-2008, 05:09 PM
this thread is pointless since its petty clear he wont be coming here till 2011 if he does even come at all. houston has him locked through the 2010 season.

In the words of Peter Griffin:

"Oh my God, you are some kind of sorcerer." :)

- Scott

zeelaw
12-12-2008, 05:10 PM

lol unlucky

nobodybeatsthewiz
12-12-2008, 05:11 PM
I'd still rock the Jimmy B jersey.
1st signing.
Canadian.
Captain.
Iron man.
Loyal to TFC.

DeRo would have to earn it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Super
12-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Prediction Fail

werewolf
12-12-2008, 05:13 PM
I didn't revive this thread so we could all make kickit09 look bad :lol:

flatpicker
12-12-2008, 05:16 PM
very tempting... I don't put names on jersey's but I am so excited right now that I am considering it...

I'll see how I feel in the coming days... I may relax a bit and remember that no name on the shirt is best...

AL-MO
12-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Prediction Fail

EPIC FAIL

Lucky Strike
12-12-2008, 05:22 PM
I wonder what number he will wear, the #14 belongs to Marshall...

AL-MO
12-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Jack and CB have been saying for a LONG time that he would likely be coming in the offseason. Glad it came true!!

Ossington Mental Youth
12-12-2008, 05:24 PM
I wonder what number he will wear, the #14 belongs to Marshall...

im willing to bet he will wear 14 and Marshalls gone too

Big Bruva
12-12-2008, 05:43 PM
of course, who wouldnt!

That would be me

ensco
12-12-2008, 05:54 PM
That would be me

BB, should we read anything into your comment? Everything all right with RR?

Shakes McQueen
12-12-2008, 05:54 PM
That would be me

Yeah Bruva, you strike me as more of a... Jo Smith type guy :D

- Scott

NateDoGG
12-12-2008, 06:27 PM
so it looks like when i order the new jersey, it will be coming with dero's name on the back :)

I_AM_CANADIAN
12-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Count on TFC to make things difficult... I'm totally torn between getting a DeRo and Robbo shirt now. May have to do both...

nascarguy
12-12-2008, 10:20 PM
I do not put player name on my Jersey I did it once and the player left the team..

flatpicker
12-12-2008, 11:33 PM
I do not put player name on my Jersey I did it once and the player left the team..

it's pretty obvious why they left... isn't it...

Don't put DeRo's name on your jersey nascar!!!

:)

Stryker
12-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Me thinks I'll be getting myself a new DeRo away jersey in the new year.

:D

nascarguy
12-12-2008, 11:54 PM
it's pretty obvious why they left... isn't it...

Don't put DeRo's name on your jersey nascar!!!

:)maybe i should put your name on my shirt....lol:drinking:

gtaguy
12-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Please keep this discussion focussed... (Probably wishful thinking)
Rather than a discussion if DeRo would be worth being a DP, my simple question is...

If DeRo played for TFC next season, would you buy a new DeRo TFC Jersey?

The reason I ask is because not only would I love to see DeRo play for TFC, I think it would be a smart business decision... just even looking at DeRo TFC Jersey sales.

i will still wear my first year jersey.. it looks alittle big on me now but its my tfc..:canada:

ilikemusic
12-13-2008, 02:10 AM
I would buy two!

Two might be a little pricey. I might have to do with just one for a little while. :hump:

Gobi
12-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Ok, sorry, I'm late to the party and can't find the official DeRo thread, but this one will do.

I just want to say one wee thing:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!:party:!!!!!

DeRo, Welcome Home!

Best. Christmas Present. EVAR!

I could cry. In fact, when I got the news from Mrs. Workie last night, I just might have done.

pepher
12-13-2008, 11:21 AM
If I get a new one, I'm sticking to Robbo.

mighty_torontofc_2008
12-13-2008, 11:29 AM
No i have Guevara on last years Red jersey, on the new grey one im likely to get Wynne or Marshall.

Batman
12-13-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm sticking with Batman. I remember who I am every time I put it on. Anything else is too risky.

flatpicker
12-13-2008, 12:57 PM
maybe i should put your name on my shirt....lol:drinking:

hahaha... well played nascar!

mighty_torontofc_2008
12-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Marshall is No 14 DeRo better find another number...41?

Nuvinho
12-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Marshall is No 14 DeRo better find another number...41?

I think Marshall is 50/50 on being here. The reason being, Mo may be looking to bring in 2 CBs, as well maybe from the draft. If Mo coverts the #1 pick in the draft, he could swap #4, Marshall for the #1 and allocation money.

MisterMacphisto
12-14-2008, 07:51 PM
I didn't revive this thread so we could all make kickit09 look bad :lol:

Just to make me look good right? :)

My new style TFC shirt will definitely have DeRo's name and number on it. When I get it signed by him, it will go beside my CMNT Jersey signed by DeRo and by Houston vs Toronto commemorative day banner signed by DeRo and Wynne (Who scored)

Twice I told DeRo to come home to Toronto. You may all thank me now. ;)

Fort York Redcoat
12-17-2008, 11:44 AM

I hear you but it's not like we want to carry these guys books to school or something its just a tip of the hat to their work at their craft.