PDA

View Full Version : Warrant issued for Mo's arrest

bhoybobby
08-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Charges have been filed, warrant is out for Mo's arrest, formal extradition request by F.B.I.

"Dallas police, contacted, the F,B.I to go after Mo on 4 counts of wire fraud, extortion & grand theft larceny in connection to the theft of a 3rd round draft pick from FC Dallas":canada:

Bluenose13
08-08-2008, 12:31 PM
^^Is that a compliment :eek:

Parkdale
08-08-2008, 12:33 PM
better than getting traded for a bag of baseballs.

Corpand
08-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Or a bag of peanuts.

bhoybobby
08-08-2008, 12:38 PM
^^Is that a compliment :eek:

It's nice to see there's someone is the league thicker than Mo. I guess Mo is MLS's Walter Smith.lol

Torcida
08-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Watch Cunny get his 100th goal in his first game. Just saying, it would be amusing.

Carts
08-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Watch Cunny get his 100th goal in his first game. Just saying, it would be amusing.

I may cry... But that would be very "Toronto" wouldn't it...

Whenever this city gets rid of an underacheiver, their career magically turns around... :confused:

Carts...

Billy the kid
08-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Does any of his salary come off the books for the remainder of this year, or are we stuck with it till this season is over. At a quarter million dollars, the man was vastly overpaid.

TFC USA
08-08-2008, 12:58 PM
5-1 says Cunningham scores 20 goals when TFC travels to Dallas.

Mark in Ottawa
08-08-2008, 01:07 PM
There was a minor league hockey player who once got traded for.... a bus! :eek:

Seems his teams had broken down and faced major repairs.

Mark in Ottawa
08-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Amusing? It would be tragic!

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Has anyone noticed that with a decrease in performance there is an increase in bhoybobby's posts? And vice-versa?

Seems he relishes in TFC's misery. I don't think he is ever as happy as when he has reason to rag on Mo.

Draracle
08-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Amusing? It would be tragic!

I would be amused. He ain't gonna play here. If he scores 200 for Dallas, then good on him. But he ain't gonna play here. Too bad we don't play Dallas at home again.

mdc 77
08-08-2008, 01:48 PM
I remember when we got Cunny last year and supporters from every other team that he had played for told us to not get too excited, that he may score a few but he'll wear out his welcome quickly. Half of what they said was true.

Steve-Tor
08-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Has anyone noticed that with a decrease in performance there is an increase in bhoybobby's posts? And vice-versa?

Seems he relishes in TFC's misery. I don't think he is ever as happy as when he has reason to rag on Mo.

It might be due to the fact he supports......ah never mind.......let him have his time in the sun:cool:

Marco2K
08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Woo Hoo

Red CB Toronto
08-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Good luck to Cunny, I was hoping for goal 100 in a Reds uniform, boy did he have the chances for it, anways good luck to Jeff just not when he is playing Toronto.

ExiledRed
08-08-2008, 03:20 PM

He's not ragging on Mo, he's praising him on his genius.

Dallas was robbed.

rocker
08-08-2008, 03:23 PM
ya for Bhoybobby, one month Mo's a "fuckwit", next month he's a genius thief. hahahah.

GeorgeB
08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
ya for Bhoybobby, one month Mo's a "fuckwit", next month he's a genius thief. hahahah.yeah thats our Bobby, switching all the time.must have learned it from master Mo himself. lol

bhoybobby
08-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Addition by subtraction, wow. Georgie Boy.

Hey, are any of your European clubs still in Europe. lol

giambac
08-08-2008, 04:13 PM
5-1 says Cunningham scores 20 goals when TFC travels to Dallas.

Cunnisn't the greatest.

however in TO he was being used in the wrong system. Cunny's only skill is his speed. Yet Carver had a system where the midfield/defence would always send him balls high in the air. That may work some what with Dichio but not with Cunny. After Dichio went down the coaches should have cahnged the syatem with Cunny (i.e balls long and on the ground and have him use his speed to chase them down)

Roogsy
08-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Unbelievably Giambac...I agree with you. It's a logical post that makes sense. When you don't late your blind hatred of Carver blind your posts, you make sense!

We have been using Cunny incorrectly. Very true. And I am very disappointed that Carver didn't change tactics.

But at the same time...I think Cunny has lost a step. When running balls down, he couldn't even beat a defender in the last game...a defender!

I think Cunny's days of blistering speed are done.

bhoybobby
08-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Well Rocker, all Mo's proved is that he's got company in the brainless fuck dept in MLS.

Like I said before, you have an open invite to sec 226, row 1, seat * if you ever want a friendly face to face on the merits of Mo.

bhoybobby
08-08-2008, 04:17 PM
You're kidding, Cunny's fuckin' useless, we tried that approach, he's brushed aside to easy. He's as strong as one of Rocker's arguments.

ExiledRed
08-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Cunnisn't the greatest.

however in TO he was being used in the wrong system. Cunny's only skill is his speed. Yet Carver had a system where the midfield/defence would always send him balls high in the air. That may work some what with Dichio but not with Cunny. After Dichio went down the coaches should have cahnged the syatem with Cunny (i.e balls long and on the ground and have him use his speed to chase them down)
You're not serious?

The guy had the ball placed at his feet in front of an open net how many times?

If he can't score from a yard out with nobody to beat, that's got fuckall to do with the system.

You are right about us playing him wrong though , he has been in the wrong position, Someone as quick and unobstructive as he is should be a ball boy.

GeorgeB
08-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Addition by subtraction, wow. Georgie Boy.

Hey, are any of your European clubs still in Europe. lolyes, in fact they are

ExiledRed
08-08-2008, 04:30 PM
i wouldn’t consider a third round pick a steal. maybe if it was a first round pick, but a third round pick, come on.

We get $100,000 cap space for the rest of the season, the pick is irrelevant.

Getting someone to take him was going to be a suave move. Getting something back is hilarious.

bhoybobby
08-08-2008, 04:31 PM
yes, in fact they are

No Rangers though, what a cryin' shame.

I had the pleasure of listening to 4 of the finer fuckwits in their support (wearing TFC shirts) belting out sectarian songs on the Union Stn streetcar after the last game.

I politley asked them who were the SPL Champions & was met by an eerie silence. Shame they wear TFC colours & behave like that.

Intelligent looking unibrow sharing bunch, a real credit to the human race:D

zeelaw
08-08-2008, 04:33 PM
yea 3rd round pick is shit... but id rather ahve it that then bag of crap

Bars92
08-08-2008, 04:56 PM
No Rangers though, what a cryin' shame.

I had the pleasure of listening to 4 of the finer fuckwits in their support (wearing TFC shirts) belting out sectarian songs on the Union Stn streetcar after the last game.

I politley asked them who were the SPL Champions & was met by an eerie silence. Shame they wear TFC colours & behave like that.

Intelligent looking unibrow sharing bunch, a real credit to the human race:D

At least they were wearing TFC colours!:D How many people do you see wearing Celtic kits at the matches??

bhoybobby
08-08-2008, 05:00 PM
At least they were wearing TFC colours!:D How many people do you see wearing Celtic kits at the matches??

Not sure what you're point is. I don't care what colours you wear, sectarian songs have no place in football, especially on this side of the pond at a TFC game.

More's the pity they were wearing TFC kits, shame really, fucking knuckledraggers as well.

MFBODD
08-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Not sure what you're point is. I don't care what colours you wear, sectarian songs have no place in football, especially on this side of the pond at a TFC game.

More's the pity they were wearing TFC kits, shame really, fucking knuckledraggers as well.

Damn straight. There's a reason why the club chose 'All for One' as their tag.