PDA

View Full Version : Match day 20 other mls games

kottisinick
06-23-2023, 07:50 PM
In the midst of the gold cup mls continues so let’s get right at it

Charlotte vs club foot

Montreal been good at home but dreadful away. Charlotte can sneak a win here to put them into the playoff picture

Charlotte win

Columbus vs Nashville.

Nashville missing shaff the ankle breaker (if you saw midweeks highlights) but travel to Columbus which will be hard.

Tie

Dc vs cincy

Cincy coming off a win against us and has the ability to widen the gap. Dc looking to climb further up

Cincy win

NYRB vs Atlanta .

NYRB has only one style of play and it starting to kill them. Atlanta has the upper hand here

Atlanta win

Philly vs barc…… oops Miami lol

Philly looking to heap piles of misery on Miami to keep them last place in the east.

Philly win

Austin vs Houston.

I feel there is a Texas derby a lot now a days or I couldn’t be wrong. Houston coming in hot so expect ….. weather delays.

Houston win

Kc vs Chicago

Kc with the late point midweek and Chicago coming in to try and get something .

Kc win

Colorado vs galaxy.

Two of the worst playing each other and really if galaxy lose here it’s about to get ugly l.

Galaxy win

Salt lake vs loons

Loons travel to altitude so I see a slow paced game with players looking to come out not injured

Tie

Lafc vs Vancouver

Vancouver is terrible away from home and this is a good opportunity for the Lafc to get some points with games in hand.

Timbers vs nycfc

Nycfc are in terrible form and now have to travel to the upper west coast. I don’t think they can come out of this alive.

Timbers win

San Jose vs St. Louis

San Jose has a dip in form and St. Louis looking to capitalize.

San Jose win

Seattle vs Orlando

Seattle have struggled lately but so have Orlando. This could be a real grind out game.

Tie

Post ur thoughts comments or anything about these games or teams.

ag futbol
06-24-2023, 10:19 PM
Watching BWFC play LAFC. Vancouver playing very well in the first half.

Jealous they have Cubas, that’s the player we need in our midfield.