PDA

View Full Version : Dickov Officially Not signing with TFC

AL-MO
08-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Got this off the Ultras board, and didn't see it here....

DICKOV REJOINS FOXES

Leicester have re-signed veteran striker Paul Dickov on a two-year contract.
The former Scotland international rejoins the Foxes on a free transfer after being released by Manchester City at the end of last season.
Dickov secured cult status with the Leicester faithful during his first spell with the club - scoring 37 goals in 89 games between 2002 and 2004.
City boss Nigel Pearson said: "Paul has all of the attributes you require to succeed as a footballer. He has tremendous spirit and I am delighted to have been able to bring him here.
"He is the sort of player who never believes the team is beaten. He breeds fear into defences and I am sure he will be a tremendous asset for us.
"He will give us everything and I am sure he will be a big favourite with the fans here once again."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/08/07/manual_152702.html&TEAMHD=soccer

VoxPopuliCosmicum
08-07-2008, 01:20 PM
At least the agony of not knowing is now over ... now we can continue the agony of not scoring.

poppamidnight
08-07-2008, 01:41 PM
I was hoping that Dickov would be a backup plan to Gerba....

what a joke...

Honestly... How does Mo still have a job... He's dicked around with too many negotiations to be taken seriously any more...

The only hope now is either:

a - Dump our prospects + 1st rounders for DeRo
b - Dish out another big-money "nuno-gomes DP offer"

canadian_bhoy
08-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Mo Johnston you're breakin my heart
you're shakin my confidence daily
Oh mo Johnston we're down on our knees
we're begging you please sign some players
sign some players

woah oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

q2vNEXqHo_o (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2vNEXqHo_o)

ricciboy
08-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Mo Johnston you're breakin my heart
you're shakin my confidence daily
Oh mo Johnston we're down on our knees
we're begging you please sign some players
sign some players

woah oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

q2vNEXqHo_o

'

that should be a chant for next game

BakaGaijin
08-07-2008, 08:12 PM
'

that should be a chant for next game

:hump:

MFG1
08-07-2008, 08:19 PM
that would be a great chant to bad it will be too late come August 23 when the transfer widow closes. Has anybody bothered to remind Mo about this??

We will get NOTHING between now and then. CSL guys they are "trialing" aren't considered "major movements" to me. If the rumor happens about cunningham going to dallas, whoop dee doo. I wouldnt care if we got nothing in return. What you see kids is, I am afraid, is what we have till the season ends. I still have my 100 bucks on this one.

Just think we get to go through all off this again in March.