PDA

View Full Version : Week 10 other mls games

kottisinick
04-27-2023, 10:23 PM
Week 10 is upon us and this is where I personally to a team review on how things are going for teams and then wait till half way through the season to do another one. ( personally I do this with Tfc) but there enough going on in the boards here with tfc.

While it’s hard to watch any other different mls games cause they are all on the same time I usually if I can catch an early or west coast game. Highlight are kool too.

Nashville vs Atlanta.

Nashville has an even record of 3-3-3 while Atlanta only has one loss. Nashville is very defensive and that might be there Achilles heal. Atlanta looks very good so far but need to close out games. As someone that follows Greek soccer giakoumakis was a great pickup for them at he is in his prime and tracks back to do the dirty work. Good poacher too.

Not sure who wins this but I’ll go with the draw

Columbus vs Miami

Columbus at Home and Miami really not doing well. Columbus has shown weekness in their game but should do well here

Columbus win

DC vs Charlotte

DC is somehow in a playoff spot and Charlotte comes to town. Not much separates these two as a win for Charlotte could propel them up into a playoff position.

Dc win ?

New England vs Cincy

This is the game of the week for me two big teams fighting it out . New England plays at home and anything could happen on that field.

Revs win

Orlando vs galaxy.

Galaxy got their first win last week so vanney I guess breathes air. I think another win here and the pressure gets alittle off the galaxy. Orlando looking hot a cold as usual.

Galaxy win

Austin vs San Jose

I think San Jose lost in open cup to a non mls team so that sucks. Austin could use this game to get some life back into its club.

Austin win

Fire vs red bulls.

Man the red bulls do not look good. And the fire looking decent at times. This one could be decided in the first half.

Fire win

Sporting vs Montreal.

Montreal got back in the win Column last week and has lifted off . Sporting look terrible and might have the first coach causality of the season. Always want to impact to lose but I see them coming away with 3 points

Montreal win

St. Louis vs Portland

All hail mls new comers and love child St. Louis. Sorry just bitter From the old Tfc days when we were the new kids on the block but not coming into the league killing it like most of these new clubs do. I explained portland golden era Being done and I’ll stick by that as they need and rebuild and it will come soon.

St. Louis win

Salt lake vs Seattle.

The only real problem seattle gas here is the altitude. However they have so much depth I think they can handle it.

Seattle win

Vancouver vs Colorado.

Vancouver plays hard for the first 45 and then bam slows it down. I do watch Vancouver often cause it’s in later but man at least these guys have heart and try. I don’t know what big name players the have. When they click they really click but I feel if they had a bigger budget they could be scary. Colorado is kind of the same way so this could actually play out to a good game for late night In the background game.

Vancouver win

Sunday game

Minnesota vs Dallas

The loons are getting by and Dallas has Jesus scoring. This could go either way but if I gotta choose.

Dallas win.

Oldtimer
04-28-2023, 08:20 AM
I call a tie for Colorado v Vancouver. :)

jloome
04-29-2023, 02:08 PM
Apple is on the ball. I was wiling away a sunny day listening to a podcast on my deck when I got an alert "Nashville 1 up on Atlanta at half time, catch the second half!"

Now I'm watching football.

Not hard, but also the basic professionalism we've come to completely dismiss as likely from TSN, MLS, OneSoccer etc.

Edit: Shaff just came on in 62 min for Bunbury

jloome
04-29-2023, 02:41 PM
Shaffelburg scores his third of the season in the 90th minute to ice Atlanta.

Amir.
04-29-2023, 03:26 PM
another loss for atlanta after losing midweek to another tennessee side that time in open cup vs memphis of uslc...a lot of calls for pineda and bocanegra out who have been there since 2021 and 2015

OgtheDim
04-29-2023, 05:52 PM
McNaughton not on the bench today - give it a couple of weeks.

OgtheDim
04-29-2023, 08:55 PM
Man SKC is bad - the Montreal goals were less good then guys left wide open.

Smokecell
04-29-2023, 09:21 PM
How on earth did Vermes recently get a 5 year extension

Amir.
04-29-2023, 09:23 PM
skc has become absolute trash...watched them a few times this year and they have no direction and extremely weak on both sides of the ball...they need a coaching change badly but just gave an extension to vermes till 2028

Amir.
04-29-2023, 09:35 PM
classic red bulls fighting till the end and getting a 89th minute equalizer against a chicago who still look like they will be bad...and hendrickson doesnt look to be the one who can get them somewhere