PDA

View Full Version : Seller Credits for ticket sales through the TFC app.

flambe
08-16-2022, 09:20 PM
Hey folks, anyone have any experience in selling through the TFC app?
When I select seller credit where the hell does my recouped money go?

I've searched high and low on the app and on the desktop site, but no joy. :(
Anyone know?

Cheers!

OgtheDim
08-17-2022, 06:23 AM
I tried doing the credit thing but it kept not accepting my address.

I have a series of cheques I need to deposit.

Mekajake
08-17-2022, 06:54 AM
My experience has been the same, can't find it anywhere. Only way I've been able to get the total credit in the past has been to contact my account rep who was able to provide.

Following along hoping there's a different answer.

FootBallAZ
08-17-2022, 09:02 AM
im not sure if y'all are using mobile app- but the browser generally has many more options.

SirBobSaget
08-17-2022, 09:18 AM
Same here, been meaning to contact someone about it. Even when selecting cheques a few months ago I got nothing until one finally mailed out for one game in July.

DinamoTFC
08-17-2022, 10:23 AM
I do it and contacted my rep. He said all my credits are in my account on their end, it just isn't shown to us on our account until end of season. I keep track of all my credit receipts just in case.

Prof
08-20-2022, 08:59 AM
Hey folks, anyone have any experience in selling through the TFC app?
When I select seller credit where the hell does my recouped money go?

I've searched high and low on the app and on the desktop site, but no joy. :(
Anyone know?

Cheers!

I also could not find my money. I keep getting an email from Ticketmaster asking for my banking information for IRS purposes which I refuse to give.:canada:

DinamoTFC
08-20-2022, 09:21 AM
I also could not find my money. I keep getting an email from Ticketmaster asking for my banking information for IRS purposes which I refuse to give.:canada:
Banking info is for U.S citizens. All you have to do is confirm that your address is in Canada. You're not giving them much info. I would suggest you do it or you won't get your money.