PDA

View Full Version : Mls games weekend edition

kottisinick
08-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Vancouver vs Houston- Houston has been not so great even with the arrival of the Mexican dp. For Vancouver I think it’s playoffs or bust for their coach deposited a domestic cup win

Atlanta vs Seattle- this is where you see Seattle make a late season push for the playoffs. They have not been that wonderful to watch in league play but really getting what they need in games.

Charlotte vs Chicago- both team looking too jump up places but both team hit or miss it’s gonna be a case of who wants it more

Montreal vs Miami- our foes can really do us a solid with a win here but this Miami team is on a bit of a role. Good game to watch here

Columbus vs NYCFC- Taty less team but still good I expect them to get the result here which would be good for us but this is mls and shit never seems to be what it is on paper.

DC vs NYRB - DC is terrible right now I think with a few more lost games they will be one of the first to be out of playoff contention even if the east is tight

Cincinnati vs Philly- Philly looking good but might run into some problems here with a stingy Cindy. Never the less I think Philly got it

Orlando vs New England- another game to watch out for as a certain result may be good for us. New England looks more than half what it was from last year.

Kc vs galaxy-New signing new life galaxy will look to come out firing. Kc is last and will prob stay there

Austin vs san jose- this has Austin written all over it other that that pretty straight forward game I think

Salt lake vs Lafc- see above add Lafc Instead of Austin lol

Portland vs Dallas- pretty good match up I think both teams looking for wins and not playing That bad. Portland can get their vets to preform them they should be good

OgtheDim
08-06-2022, 06:48 PM
Seattle didn't get it done

Charlotte gets an early goal when Chicago's defence doesn't wake up in the first 25 seconds

MikeForbes
08-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Seattle didn't get it done

Charlotte gets an early goal when Chicago's defence doesn't wake up in the first 25 seconds

And Chicago Fire's right back. Actually a pretty entertaining game to watch before TFC kicks off.

Smokecell
08-06-2022, 09:48 PM
Ralph Priso dropped from the rapids 18. Allegedly sent to rapids 2.

OgtheDim
08-07-2022, 08:42 AM
https://twitter.com/OptaJack/status/1556139629270777857

Wow...

OgtheDim
08-07-2022, 08:45 AM
10 minutes into extra time, Portland gives up the tie ...

https://twitter.com/FCDallas/status/1556137296314789889

Wait until the final few seconds when you see how it actually happened....

There are nights when this league is freaking nuts & I look forward to Apple TV next year doing it justice.

Kamp Berg
08-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Interesting that all of the weekend games were either tied or won by the underdog, with the exception of LAFC.