PDA

View Full Version : One stop all in 1 stream source? (probably wishful thinking)

SilverSamurai
04-16-2022, 02:32 PM
Greetings!

Hoping to be pointed in the right direction, but is there anyway to watch all TFC matches online from a single source?
I mean, seems like some games are on sportsnet, others on TSN and others on some random channels.

I don't have cable (nor looking to get it), but while I'm open to getting sportsnet, want to try and keep costs low and avoid having to have multiple subscriptions.

Also are blackouts still a thing? (I'm now in BC so don't think it'll matter much really), but I hear that sportsnet isn't chromecast friendly. Is that true?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. :scarf:

jloome
04-16-2022, 03:05 PM
Greetings!

Hoping to be pointed in the right direction, but is there anyway to watch all TFC matches online from a single source?
I mean, seems like some games are on sportsnet, others on TSN and others on some random channels.

I don't have cable (nor looking to get it), but while I'm open to getting sportsnet, want to try and keep costs low and avoid having to have multiple subscriptions.

Also are blackouts still a thing? (I'm now in BC so don't think it'll matter much really), but I hear that sportsnet isn't chromecast friendly. Is that true?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. :scarf:

You don't need cable to get TSN. THey have an app that streams all the channels, for 19.99 a month.

That's the only way, short of stealing them from torrents.

I subscribe during the season and, as I don't really follow other sports, unsubscribe at the end of the season.

https://www.tsn.ca/live#/TSN4

SilverSamurai
04-16-2022, 04:27 PM
You don't need cable to get TSN. THey have an app that streams all the channels, for 19.99 a month.

That's the only way, short of stealing them from torrents.

I subscribe during the season and, as I don't really follow other sports, unsubscribe at the end of the season.

https://www.tsn.ca/live#/TSN4

Thanks!
TSN it is!