PDA

View Full Version : Mill Street Brewery Named Official Beer of Toronto FC

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2022, 04:20 PM
Really just a shifting of what brand they are showcasing using the TFC platform since Bud, Mill Street, Labatt are all under the same ownership.

Mill Street Brewery Named Official Beer of Toronto FC – Canadian Beer News (https://www.canadianbeernews.com/2022/02/23/mill-street-brewery-named-official-beer-of-toronto-fc/)

They have also set up a TFC page selling gear, promoting special TFC beer releases etc.

https://millstreetbrewery.com/en/TFC

OgtheDim
02-24-2022, 06:38 PM
If they bring more options to BMO & reduce the Bud footprint, all good with that.

fergiejr
02-25-2022, 08:48 AM
I think the options will remain - there was a good selection on the 2nd level cooler behind section 106. Looks like the signage will change though, to showcase a more "Toronto centric" brand even though it's AB-Inbev. They already had Mill St in stadium, but maybe the taps will change now to something better.

Gringo Starr
02-25-2022, 09:18 AM
Price it like they price beer for argos fans and I may be impressed.

Ultra & Proud
02-25-2022, 11:54 AM
Price it like they price beer for argos fans and I may be impressed.
Since I never have or ever will go to an Argos game, what were their prices?

Gringo Starr
02-25-2022, 01:34 PM
Since I never have or ever will go to an Argos game, what were their prices?

I haven't gone either but they apparently run a 5 dollar beer promo in addition to the regular priced tall boy "premium" beers. My friend goes with his kids and always mentions 5 dollar beers and 3 dollar hot dogs

jabbronies
02-25-2022, 01:52 PM
Hopefully Organic will be cheaper at BMO now.

Auzzy
02-25-2022, 10:36 PM
This is great news, as I do think the change will be noticeable at BMO. Otherwise they wouldn't make a big deal about it, they say "lead beer brand at BMO Field for 2022" in the announcement.

I expect fewer taps with Bud and Labatt; more availability and variety of Mill St beers. They have a couple of nice beers that have never been offered at BMO Field so far.