PDA

View Full Version : Pozniak in the Scottish First League?

TorontoFC_Matt
08-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Quite possible. Good Luck to him! It seems he has had a rough ride these last few months!

Dundee trialists Darren Williams and Chris Pozniak set to land deals

Aug 5 2008 (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/scottish-football-league/2008/08/05/)
DUNDEE boss Alex Rae hopes to seal deals for ex-Sunderland player Darren Williams and Canadian Chris Pozniak.
Both defenders impressed on trial in Saturday's 2-1 win over Ross County after being drafted in as emergency cover for Rae's injury-hit squad.
The Dens boss said: "They showed the kind of quality we want to bring to the club. I'll speak to the lads and our chairman to see what we can do."
Former Scotland star Colin Cameron pulled out of the game against County with a knee injury but is expected to return within a month.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/scottish-football-league/2008/08/05/dundee-trialists-darren-williams-and-chris-pozniak-set-to-land-deals-86908-20684814/

rocktml
08-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Good luck to a fellow Polak!

Corpand
08-06-2008, 05:05 PM
.....dundee united.....collin samuel........urrrghh....

Poor Pozy, he's been thrown around and hopefully this is a permanent move for the guy.

ricciboy
08-06-2008, 05:16 PM
good for him i wish he came back

TorontoFC_Matt
08-06-2008, 05:17 PM
.....dundee united.....collin samuel........urrrghh....

Poor Pozy, he's been thrown around and hopefully this is a permanent move for the guy.

this is the reason I say rough ride. It isn't Dundee United, It's Dundee FC of the first division.

Sonny Cheeba
08-06-2008, 07:37 PM
hopefully he can up their chances of getting back into the SPL.

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-06-2008, 07:46 PM
I hope this ends up being a permanent move for Pozniak, he needs to get settled somewhere where can get regular first team football, and hopefully this is the right move for him.

Frick
08-07-2008, 08:08 AM
Done Deal

http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/news_detail.asp?ID=2408

Velvet Elvis
08-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Alright Chris ... Well Done !!!

bdrs
08-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Bravo! Hope he does well.

Sonny Cheeba
08-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Nice avatar Matt! Pozniak at the dog track.

i'm gonna be in dundee some time in december i think... i'm aiming to get to a united game, maybe i'll go to dens park too.

shaggingscot
08-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Nice avatar Matt! Pozniak at the dog track.

i'm gonna be in dundee some time in december i think... i'm aiming to get to a united game, maybe i'll go to dens park too.

Just cross the street to piss on it though right?

Ontario Arab
08-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Poz will do well for the wee team imho....goood move for him and them........United to take 2nd in spl this year is very possible.

Sonny Cheeba
08-13-2008, 02:03 AM
.United to take 2nd in spl this year is very possible.

we'll see.... we didn't have a very good start. i watched the hamilton game and we didnt' play well until the last 15 minutes or so. i actually missed the first goal.

i'm glad i'm not the only arab on here.

shaggingscot
08-13-2008, 02:18 AM
we'll see.... we didn't have a very good start. i watched the hamilton game and we didnt' play well until the last 15 minutes or so. i actually missed the first goal.

i'm glad i'm not the only arab on here.

total and utter pish on Monday, it's Gretna all over again....

My uncle said that Poz played well on the weekend and he's happy with the signing. Of course he's not right in the head though cause he supports the club across the road. :rolleyes:

Sonny Cheeba
08-13-2008, 08:09 AM
total and utter pish on Monday, it's Gretna all over again....

My uncle said that Poz played well on the weekend and he's happy with the signing. Of course he's not right in the head though cause he supports the club across the road. :rolleyes:

ouch. but pretty close to being true. should have been 2-1 because of a wee handball into the goal.... but even despite that, united were shite.

my dad supports dundee too. his whole family does except one of my cousins. my mums side are all arabs.... i don't really care as long as they don't support celtic or rangers.