PDA

View Full Version : Seat Relocation and Additional Seats 2022

SuperTCP
02-08-2022, 10:07 AM
I just went to relocate a pair this morning, and wanted to pick up 2 additional so I would have 4 together. I was told the additional pair would cost me public price which is 40% more than season seatholder renewal price. WTF? It was never like this in the past. We were always able to purchase additional at our STM cost.

Is anyone else being told this?

I do not think many members will pick up additional seats due to this.
If this is the case - those who have seats and want to cancel. Dont cancel - sell and transfer them to a fellow supporter, friend, or relative looking for seats.

Bushmancan
02-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up... mine's later today, will let you know. Was login to try to do the same thing

benito
02-08-2022, 11:57 AM
I just finished my appointment. It appears you couldn’t add seats and only relocate. I switch my current pair to slightly better pair within the same section.

SuperTCP
02-08-2022, 11:59 AM
I just finished my appointment. It appears you couldn’t add seats and only relocate. I switch my current pair to slightly better pair within the same section.

I just tested - you can add only after relocated your seats. But additionals cost almost double the price in same section. WTF? I am not happy.

benito
02-08-2022, 12:11 PM
I just tested - you can add only after relocated your seats. But additionals cost almost double the price in same section. WTF? I am not happy.

i didn’t even notice that. Oh well, I wasnt planning on spending a higher price on additional tickets.

Auzzy
02-08-2022, 12:15 PM
I just went to relocate a pair this morning, and wanted to pick up 2 additional so I would have 4 together. I was told the additional pair would cost me public price which is 40% more than season seatholder renewal price. WTF? It was never like this in the past. We were always able to purchase additional at our STM cost.

Is anyone else being told this?

I do not think many members will pick up additional seats due to this.
If this is the case - those who have seats and want to cancel. Dont cancel - sell and transfer them to a fellow supporter, friend, or relative looking for seats.

That sucks. Thanks for the heads-up! Good idea about transferring extras to other supporters.

MLSE has to pay for Insigne somehow... ;)

SuperTCP
02-08-2022, 12:22 PM
That sucks. Thanks for the heads-up! Good idea about transferring extras to other supporters.

MLSE has to pay for Insigne somehow... ;)

MLSE has more than enough money as well enjoyed the interest on our money for 2 years. Give us a limit on additonal , but at fair price.

TFC1986
02-08-2022, 01:05 PM
Maybe try calling your rep?
***Update***I just called my rep, and can't get same pricing.
+On plus side lots of seats, looks like a good bit compared to previous years didn't renew.

SuperTCP
02-08-2022, 01:19 PM
Maybe try calling your rep?

Believe me I have. they are no help. Stated because of demand they not allowing us additional at STM price.

Joe Kool
02-08-2022, 01:33 PM
Believe me I have. they are no help. Stated because of demand they not allowing us additional at STM price.

Yeah you can pretty much get nowhere with them but in their defense I am sure they have their hands tied to the rules that are mandated on sales. Years ago I brought up with them that they should have loyalty pricing for every year that a STH has been around giving the people that have been around the longest the bigger discount. They brought that exact thing in the next year. Not saying it had anything to do with me but just coincidental maybe. I had an issue though when they introduced it because I bought my second pair at a later date than my original pair and they gave me two different loyalty discounts making my second pair more expensive. I told them I am the same guy that owns the seats on the same original account so how can I have two different loyalty levels....but they wouldn't budge at all. In the end the guy said he felt bad he couldn't do more so he gave me a TFC jersey fully signed by the whole team in 2016. I am still paying $500 more each year I renew but I guess I have that. They are good people in the office I have dealt with...just bound by their corporate rules made by people that don't have to answer the phone with the paying customers.

SuperTCP
02-08-2022, 03:46 PM
Lots of seats still available. First row balcony, lots of light grey, great seat options all over BMO. Looks like alot of STM canceled - so where is the demand?

Red CB Toronto
02-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Lots of seats still available. First row balcony, lots of light grey, great seat options all over BMO. Looks like alot of STM canceled - so where is the demand?

I am surprised at all, demand for TFC tickets has fallen off the cliff. Even when the stadium returned to full capacity and are actually seats were made available to us, it appeared many did not take them up on it. The highest announced crowd of that five game stretch was 11,116 and lowest 5,026. Yes the Covid was in play and the team was bad. I do wonder after years away for some, they have just simply moved on. This pandemic certainly will have changed priorities for some.

Red CB Toronto
02-08-2022, 04:24 PM
I think they are trying to align TFC membership pricing with how it is handled for both the Leafs and Raptors. At one point the southend had about three loyalty price points for those that dated back prior to the rollback to year one pricing. After the few seasons of it and pricing was raised people had tickets at different price points. At some point they brought all those up to $380. I guess they are anticipating some jump with Insigna, but who knows. For that to happen the team has to be good too.

kodiakTFC
02-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Guys I’ve added tickets many times over the years and I have like 4 different price points. You definitely do not keep your original loyalty price for additional.

benito
02-08-2022, 04:32 PM
I think the drop off in attendance last year could also be attributed to the option for ssh not to having to purchase tickets without losing their seats. I know myself along with several friends with season seats didn’t attend many games but kept their season seats.

Having said that, I imagine there has been a drop in ssh.

Red CB Toronto
02-08-2022, 04:39 PM
Guys I’ve added tickets many times over the years and I have like 4 different price points. You definitely do not keep your original loyalty price for additional.

$380 is now the only pre rollback price point now for those in the southend. Everything else above that were ones people added at some point. I do remember back in the day at it was not much more for additions, maybe $20-30 a seat. They have really tried to make up from the rollback days.

tfcfans
02-08-2022, 06:04 PM

I am looking for things in the 219/220/226/227 range -- can you still see if any of the lower rows (rows 1-9) are available in those sections?

My appointment isn't until tomorrow.

Thanks !!

EDIT -- seems to be letting me poke around now -- not seeing any vast improvements - no lower rows than mine unless I move a section further out....

Anyone with some insight as to whether the bars at the top of the stairwells on the upper West Side which are in-line with about row 7 would impede the viewing if you are on the aisles in the rows just above them - rows 8, 9 10 or so.....I've always had seats about 5-6 seats in from the aisle so it's never been an issue before....the viewing map places you in the middle of a row so it's hard to judge....

spe18
02-08-2022, 08:21 PM
$380 is now the only pre rollback price point now for those in the southend. Everything else above that were ones people added at some point. I do remember back in the day at it was not much more for additions, maybe $20-30 a seat. They have really tried to make up from the rollback days.

Does anyone know how much it is to add a seat in the south end?

I know though those are only available by going through the supporters groups.

Red CB Toronto
02-08-2022, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know how much it is to add a seat in the south end?

I know though those are only available by going through the supporters groups.

I sounds like the price for a new ticket is 40% more than the current members price which for some is $380.

SuperTCP
02-09-2022, 09:49 AM
I sounds like the price for a new ticket is 40% more than the current members price which for some is $380.

Yup. Light grey $510 STM price is now $928 for additional. I doubt the other sections when up 40%, only supporters yellow and light grey.

SuperTCP
02-09-2022, 09:53 AM
I am looking for things in the 219/220/226/227 range -- can you still see if any of the lower rows (rows 1-9) are available in those sections?

Thanks !!

EDIT -- seems to be letting me poke around now -- not seeing any vast improvements - no lower rows than mine unless I move a section further out....

Anyone with some insight as to whether the bars at the top of the stairwells on the upper West Side which are in-line with about row 7 would impede the viewing if you are on the aisles in the rows just above them - rows 8, 9 10 or so.....I've always had seats about 5-6 seats in from the aisle so it's never been an issue before....the viewing map places you in the middle of a row so it's hard to judge....

There were many lower seats in those sections yesterday, including first row Balcony up until the 4pm timeslot or so. The seat holder must have been mad to let those go. There was also balcony option on the east side upper deck late last night.

tfcfans
02-09-2022, 09:58 AM
There were many lower seats in those sections yesterday, including first row Balcony up until the 4pm timeslot or so. The seat holder must have been mad to let those go. There was also balcony option on the east side upper deck late last night.

Crap I would have loved those -- I spent a long time getting from Row 19 down to Row 9 in 220 (would love the first 5 rows of 220) -- now it seems I have stalled there unless I want to go to 227 (which I don't).....oh well....I can't complain, as I'm still better off than most in terms of pricing and location....

tfcfans
02-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Anyone know if you can relocate more than once within the window? -- like if you switch to something now, and then something better comes up later in the window, can you switch again?

SirBobSaget
02-09-2022, 01:53 PM
Anyone know if you can relocate more than once within the window? -- like if you switch to something now, and then something better comes up later in the window, can you switch again?

I think you only get to make 1 switch. From the email:

Members are permitted one (1) relocation per seat location.

tfcfans
02-09-2022, 02:10 PM
I think you only get to make 1 switch. From the email:

Members are permitted one (1) relocation per seat location.

Thanks !

Bushmancan
02-09-2022, 02:45 PM

I think like anything, it all depends on how you work with them. I just moved down to 209 Rw 1 and picked up another pair in 117 last week. So talk to your rep, my rep (Tess) was phenomenal, so much so that one of my buddies picked up new seats, right by me in 209. Really looking forward getting outside again.

dmacd
02-09-2022, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=tfcfans;1954028]I am looking for things in the 219/220/226/227 range -- can you still see if any of the lower rows (rows 1-9) are available in those sections?

To clarify, there were lots of row 1 tickets available on the east side upper level but those are twice the price of 219/220/226/227 for a worse view. I was in the first relocation window and there weren’t any row 1 tickets on the west side. Those very rarely shake loose.

tfcfans
02-09-2022, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=tfcfans;1954028]I am looking for things in the 219/220/226/227 range -- can you still see if any of the lower rows (rows 1-9) are available in those sections?

To clarify, there were lots of row 1 tickets available on the east side upper level but those are twice the price of 219/220/226/227 for a worse view. I was in the first relocation window and there weren’t any row 1 tickets on the west side. Those very rarely shake loose.

Thanks - I figured as much - I've seen nothing below row 9 in a pair in 220 below my seats - I've seen some 219's from rows 3-6 today but it was splitting hairs (almost took row 3) - no interest in 226/227 as I prefer being at the South end of things.

magmadragon
02-09-2022, 06:01 PM
This is what I've been able to find out from different people. I define legacy as anyone who was part of the year one pricing rollback. Newer legacy would be people who joined in the last few years (let's say around MLS Cup or after). What I want to know from a current RPB member: what is the price for an additional seat in the south. That's really the only data point I'm missing. So if anyone added one last week, sound off.

EDIT: Thank you for the info

Also it's possible there is some other pricing tier for someone who joined right before the pandemic, but I doubt it.

Legacy/Newer Legacy/New Customer + Additional seats for old customer

Upper Red 1406/1516/2013
Upper Dark 1027/1027/1263
Upper Med 743/743/913
Upper Light 478/478/587
Lower Red 1700/1980/2889
Lower Dark 1351/1460/2396
Lower Med 888/999/1713
Lower Light 510/603/926
Tunnel Club X/X/8236
BMO Club X/X/7939
West Club (aka 123) 2951/3211/4887
North West Fields 4108/4205/5828
North East Fields 3911/3969/5514
Yellow 380/585/642

SirBobSaget
02-10-2022, 08:58 AM
Anyone else get an error on the final screen? I was trying to upgrade to a pair that would cost me an extra 70.00$ but was not letting me past the Place Order step. Then tried for a pair at the same price point but again same result. Noticed that I had a small amount owing of 9$ that was due for the 2nd payment. Once I cleared that was able to move to the same price point seats but still locked out of more expensive ones.

SuperTCP
02-10-2022, 10:09 AM
Anyone else get an error on the final screen? I was trying to upgrade to a pair that would cost me an extra 70.00$ but was not letting me past the Place Order step. Then tried for a pair at the same price point but again same result. Noticed that I had a small amount owing of 9$ that was due for the 2nd payment. Once I cleared that was able to move to the same price point seats but still locked out of more expensive ones.

Keep them in your cart and call your Rep - they will be able to resolve.

NotoriousGoonie
02-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Has anyone else who's relocation timeslot was for today been fortunate enough to access the site? Apparently it crashed this morning on Ticket Masters end. As per Service Reps, they have no access to our accounts at the moment.

Edit. All is well now. They ended up extending it by a few hours today to make up for the lost time.

OgtheDim
02-10-2022, 07:59 PM
So I took a look last night & couldn't justify moving from my seat. If money was no object, I'm pretty sure I'd love to be pampered somewhere. But, like many of you, I'd really only move to particular sections in the south (missed the relocation this year - hope to do so next year) - top of 105 or 106 is my real ultimate goal.

Boddington
02-11-2022, 10:31 AM
So I took a look last night & couldn't justify moving from my seat. If money was no object, I'm pretty sure I'd love to be pampered somewhere. But, like many of you, I'd really only move to particular sections in the south (missed the relocation this year - hope to do so next year) - top of 105 or 106 is my real ultimate goal.

I am top row 105 and have been in that spot since before the second level was added. Its not the loudest section obviously but its not silent either and I enjoy it.

tfcfans
02-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Not a ton of things available (no lower bowl seats?!) in the STH presale this morning -- will be interesting to see if better stuff was held back or not for the public that will get marked up exponentially -- but with no fees the pricing isn't bad in the lower price points (early season is $25 and summer is $35) --- I figure July 2nd will be the "big game" this year (or the 9th if Insigne doesn't step in on Day 2 with the team) -- if the Ex is open those two games at the end of Summer on Aug 31st (LAG) and Sept 4th (Montreal) also look like big events.....I'm not sure the Jozy return game on a Wednesday will resonate the same way with casuals like the Lowry return game does for the Raptors, even though both were massive contributors to their respective franchises and Championship seasons.....Kyle generally left on a "high", while Jozy over the last few years just lingered as an albatross on the franchise in terms of his DP status/contract and never-ending health issues.....both will get massive standing ovations upon their return, but the reality is I think people were just tired with Jozy in the end....

BritSOL
02-11-2022, 11:15 AM
....both will get massive standing ovations upon their return, but the reality is I think people were just tired with Jozy in the end....

What are the odds that Jozy will not play that day anyway due to injury

tfcfans
02-11-2022, 11:25 AM
What are the odds that Jozy will not play that day anyway due to injury

Extremely high.....not sure Vegas would even set a line on that one.....maybe a -2000 that he doesn't play that night.....LOL.....(if he does play, it would be like a -2000 that he scores on us:facepalm:)

nfitz
02-11-2022, 05:46 PM

Is anyone else being told this?It was like this when I added a seat in yellow about 6 to 7 years ago.

Looking at my pricing, the older ticket is "Renewal" at $380, and the newer ticket is "Renewal 2" at $457. I believe there are one or two higher prices for more recent seats as well.

Looking at past years pricing (I've got quite a spreadsheet), those who purchased in 2014 or earlier are paying the lowest price. My tickets are 2012 and 2015. Though at one point those who purchased in 2012 were a lower price, those in 2013/2014 were another price and 2015 was a third price with 2016 new seasons being even higher. Though also seems to vary for different colour seats.

FootBallAZ
02-14-2022, 09:56 AM
Regarding my old seating price and new pricing as per my rep:

$1406 per seat now is $2013 per seat if my math is correct seems to be a 30% increase.

Moving down to 3rd row from the pitch would have costed me $300 increase per seat.

BMO club was around $2900 to $5300

member since 2017

613reppingTFC
02-14-2022, 11:58 AM
Regarding my old seating price and new pricing as per my rep:

$1406 per seat now is $2013 per seat if my math is correct seems to be a 30% increase.

Moving down to 3rd row from the pitch would have costed me $300 increase per seat.

BMO club was around $2900 to $5300

member since 2017

43% increase

FootBallAZ
02-14-2022, 07:33 PM
43% increase

Thanks lol

SirBobSaget
02-15-2022, 11:17 PM
Keep them in your cart and call your Rep - they will be able to resolve.

Wish had followed your advice, instead tried calling and emailing the ticket rep. After no contact for 1 hour relocated to my plan B. Next day 24hr later ticket rep makes contact then after back and forth he does nothing since already completed a relocation. So ya lessoned learned people on this board are more helpful than these 'ticket reps'.

spe18
02-18-2022, 04:24 PM
This is what I've been able to find out from different people. I define legacy as anyone who was part of the year one pricing rollback. Newer legacy would be people who joined in the last few years (let's say around MLS Cup or after). What I want to know from a current RPB member: what is the price for an additional seat in the south. That's really the only data point I'm missing. So if anyone added one last week, sound off.

Also it's possible there is some other pricing tier for someone who joined right before the pandemic, but I doubt it.

Legacy/Newer Legacy/New Customer + Additional seats for old customer

Upper Red 1406/1516/2013
Upper Dark 1027/1027/1263
Upper Med 743/743/913
Upper Light 478/478/587
Lower Red 1700/1980/2889
Lower Dark 1351/1460/2396
Lower Med 888/999/1713
Lower Light 510/603/926
Tunnel Club X/X/8236
BMO Club X/X/7939
West Club (aka 123) 2951/3211/4887
North West Fields 4108/4205/5828
North East Fields 3911/3969/5514
Yellow 380/585/X

So, as an FYI, it appears the cost to add a new south end seat (yellows), in addition to what you currently have, is $642.00. This means its more then an upper light grey seat of $587.00.

magmadragon
03-03-2022, 04:27 PM
So, as an FYI, it appears the cost to add a new south end seat (yellows), in addition to what you currently have, is $642.00. This means its more then an upper light grey seat of $587.00.

Much obliged, thank you. I've updated my post.

Mr. Inbetween
03-04-2022, 05:19 AM
Woohoo! I am Legacy @743.

magmadragon
09-14-2022, 02:41 PM
New SSH for 2023 site is up https://www.torontofc.ca/2023

Nothing yet for 2023 renewals but that should be happening soon. The new pricing is essentially the same as last year. I doubt that speaks to a price freeze for us, but you never know.

Joe Kool
09-15-2022, 03:45 PM
New SSH for 2023 site is up https://www.torontofc.ca/2023

Nothing yet for 2023 renewals but that should be happening soon. The new pricing is essentially the same as last year. I doubt that speaks to a price freeze for us, but you never know.

They changed from their fancy multimedia site each year for season ticket release to basically a one pager this year. Not that the flashy stuff was really needed but interesting to see them tone it down.

nfitz
09-18-2022, 07:31 PM
The new pricing is essentially the same as last year. I doubt that speaks to a price freeze for us, but you never know.It's identical to what they were selling for in January 2022 - after they announced Insigne.

But it had jumped (about 10%) from the September 2021 price for 2022 tickets - https://web.archive.org/web/20210920181348/https://www.torontofc.ca/tickets/new-memberships/ But new ticket prices hadn't changed since 2019.

My guess is that we'll see a 10% rise on renewal prices. Which won't be too bad - averaging only about 3% over the 3-years since they announced the last increase (late 2019).

leedsandTFC
09-18-2022, 11:08 PM
apparently they are anticipating having a legit SSH waiting list like the leafs and raptors based on early sales

nfitz
09-21-2022, 02:08 AM
apparently they are anticipating having a legit SSH waiting list like the leafs and raptors based on early salesThey did have one before they expanded the stadium. I could only get half-season packs for a couple of years early on.

VoxPopuliCosmicum
10-16-2022, 07:38 PM
A bit off-topic, but I have 3 tickets in the front of 113. My family is dealing with some bad news on the health front this year so I won't be able to attend many games in 2023 but I'd like to keep them long term. Please LMK if anyone wants to buy the season from me at cost.

andyc
10-16-2022, 09:32 PM
I have a pair at the back of 111 that my buddy used to use but his family situation has changed (for the good) and he can't attend next year. I would also like to keep them long term but open to anyone that wants them for next year at face value. Let me know...

leedsandTFC
10-17-2022, 03:14 PM
A bit off-topic, but I have 3 tickets in the front of 113. My family is dealing with some bad news on the health front this year so I won't be able to attend many games in 2023 but I'd like to keep them long term. Please LMK if anyone wants to buy the season from me at cost.
dm'ed!

also im sorry to hear that. :(

Mr. Inbetween
10-24-2022, 09:33 AM
Received today a TFC email blast...
Offering Season Tickets starting at $587...
Offering 10 Months Interest Free Payment Plans...
Maybe renewals are soft?

leedsandTFC
10-24-2022, 10:17 AM
Maybe renewals are soft?

that's always been the offer, my friend bought a couple for that price with that payment plan weeks ago.

Burly Red
10-25-2022, 07:28 PM
I have 4 seats in 115 near the top, basically on the left goal post as you are looking at the field.
Legacy pricing $440 per seat $1760 for the 4, including tax.
Would like to keep them for upcoming years, but won't be able to use them in 2023.
Available at cost.
If anyone is interested, let me know.
Thanks

stevep
10-26-2022, 01:24 PM
Maybe renewals are soft?

yeah but credit card interest is 25%

JonO
12-08-2022, 09:34 PM
Looks like 2023 SSH seat relocation is next week

Wolves_On_Tour
12-13-2022, 09:45 AM
Hi all, I'm clearly late to all this but I was hoping someone could help me out.

I have been the owner of seat 2 row 2 in 112 for a long time. As it's a single ticket, when I am able to make it, I stand with mates and not in my seat. Since day 1 I have been doing this.

Is there any possibility of me updating
Grading my seats to a pair in 112?

FootBallAZ
12-13-2022, 07:22 PM
How do I get a single or a pair of seats I'm the supporters ?

Been trying for years I paid membership and all lol

SirBobSaget
12-13-2022, 09:21 PM
Moved my pair from row 16 220 to the top of 110. I have ben trying to move to lower level white for years. Noticed a few options this morning when I previewed, had to wait until 1pm hoping that they would still be there.

OgtheDim
12-14-2022, 07:30 AM
Moved my pair from row 16 220 to the top of 110. I have ben trying to move to lower level white for years. Noticed a few options this morning when I previewed, had to wait until 1pm hoping that they would still be there.

You'll enjoy the atmosphere in 110 way more.

Kayaker
12-14-2022, 07:37 AM

Welcome to the neighbourhood! I'm up near the drum and you will love your new section.

Nytekrawla
12-14-2022, 10:18 AM
I have a pair of seats in 117, how would the best way to move as close to 112 on the south end be?

Canary10
12-14-2022, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the neighbourhood! I'm up near the drum and you will love your new section.

110 is great! Welcome to the hood!!

Yuushalinsky
12-14-2022, 10:41 AM
I've gotta see how much the tickets are, it's my turn soon but I might either move closer to the centre or down to the 100 if I can afford it

wopchop
12-14-2022, 07:33 PM
Welcome!
I am about halfway up - 110 has a good atmosphere most of the time.

lintberg
12-21-2022, 03:40 PM
Ditto....Welcome!
I am one of the drummers....will be fantastic to have a few more RPB up at the top of 110!!

nate_ers
12-22-2022, 07:50 PM
hi boys, i also moved to the top of section 110 this year. i’m in row 29. sounds like i made a great move. does everyone normally stand for the whole game, or a mix? does everyone stay where their actual seats are, or move around? thanks!

FootBallAZ
12-24-2022, 06:29 PM
How do I get access to supporters ? I paid membership didn't hear anything when I tried to see options it doesn't show me anything on the Southside

OgtheDim
12-24-2022, 07:54 PM
FWIW, and this is for a single seat....

As a member of a designated supporters group, there are occasionally SG only offers for extra member subscription - these will only be announced in the members only sections.

Last year, using such an offer, I bought a single membership seat in 116 & maintained my "old" seat in 221. At the end of the season, I asked my ticket rep if I could close the 221 & keep the 116. I was obliged.

Yes, there was outlay.

&

I had to try to always sell the one seat - which I usually was able to.