PDA

View Full Version : 2022 Auto Renewal Notice

SuperTCP
12-08-2021, 04:06 PM
just recieved email

Your Membership is set to renew automatically on January 18, 2022 and no further action is required at this time.

Did prices stay the same as 2020?
What about non-vacinated? I wonder if they have to cancel their seasons or put tickets on hold.

ElvistheEvilScotsman
12-08-2021, 05:03 PM
I just logged in. I’m in the south end and the total cost per seat for twenty games is $380. I let MLSE keep my 2020 money so across my three seats I have a 2020 credit of $747 and I owe $393 for 2022.

I can’t recall did we have more than one home game in 2020?

glaze
12-08-2021, 05:22 PM
Light grey is 510.
I think prices are the same. I owe 23 per seat for the 2019 home opener.
I think renewals will be fine, as many people have probably already paid. But actual gameday attendance will be interesting. Team definitely could use a big signing to generate some buzz.

Red CB Toronto
12-08-2021, 06:12 PM
Light grey is 510.
I think prices are the same. I owe 23 per seat for the 2019 home opener.
I think renewals will be fine, as many people have probably already paid. But actual gameday attendance will be interesting. Team definitely could use a big signing to generate some buzz.

I had $82 left in my account after attending most of the games after the team returned to Toronto in 2021. Bill Manning said 85% of all season seat holders left their money in their accounts which seems it would bold well for 2022. Not sure of where season seat numbers actually sit right now. If you have left your money with MLSE for this long you likely have an interest in returning. Not sure what to make of the small crowds in 2021 considering how bad the team was and pandemic reasons.

benito
12-08-2021, 06:23 PM
From the group of ssh friends that I have, they all kept their tickets but attended very few games in 2021. If 85% of season ticket holders kept their seats, they should have good attendances in 2022 provided Covid is under control.

nancymiranda
12-08-2021, 07:57 PM
Hey all…if you have credits (ie you sold tickets through Ticketmaster and asked the money be applied to your tix renewals), check with TFC first before paying. They should automatically be applied, but in my case it wasn’t. So rep was nice enough to apply it and process my payment over the phone.

nfitz
12-09-2021, 02:54 AM
My invoice amount (before credits) is identical to what it was in in 2019 (for the 2020 season), in the supporters section. ($380 for the seat grandfathered at "day one" pricing, and $457 for the one I added in 2015.

I can't complain about that. Hmm ... I'm not sure they took into account a ticket I sold in late 2019 after the renewals were already done ... - thanks for mentioning that nancymiranda!

Ultra & Proud
12-09-2021, 09:39 AM
They charged me for almost all of 2020. I only had a little bit left to pay this year. I haven't checked my account manager since 2019 and never even noticed any charges on my VISA in 2020 but that was kind of a weird year.

sarsippius
12-09-2021, 12:07 PM
Hey all - not sure if I am alone... just doing a 1:1 comparison in pricing between this year and last... my tickets have gone up a (whopping) 72% in price. I am not in the south end... but this to me seems as if something is wrong. I've done the obvious and contacted my ticket rep asking for what gives, but I wanted to see if anyone else felt some sticker shock.

tfcfans
12-09-2021, 01:41 PM
My ST is Section 220 were the exact same price as the previous season we were charged for ($956 for the pair in 2020 - long time STH) -- I now owe $42 for the price of one pair used to the opener in 2020......hoping for some luck in seat relocation - took me a long time to move down from row 19 to row 9 -- might be harder to move down into those first 5 rows.

MightyDM
12-10-2021, 10:26 AM
I had to pay a small amount, likely equal to the cost of tickets for the March 6 2020 home opener. So no price increase and I was credited with the remainder of the money InMy account. Plus the small amount isn’t due until June. They were fair and honest

SoccMan2
12-11-2021, 01:41 PM
How many season ticket holders did they have in 2020 before covid stopped the season ?

sidvan
12-15-2021, 11:40 AM
Still not comfortable attending games given the current covid situation. My health won't allow me to take the chance. I have reached out to my rep and they said I am unable to push the upcoming season until next year. Only option is to share tix ownership with someone who wants to go. Otherwise i will have to forfeit my seats. This sucks. Much to decide before Jan 18.

Auzzy
12-15-2021, 02:38 PM
Still not comfortable attending games given the current covid situation. My health won't allow me to take the chance. I have reached out to my rep and they said I am unable to push the upcoming season until next year. Only option is to share tix ownership with someone who wants to go. Otherwise i will have to forfeit my seats. This sucks. Much to decide before Jan 18.

There's also a chance some things will change by Jan 18.

sidvan
12-15-2021, 05:05 PM
There's also a chance some things will change by Jan 18.
Not pulling the pin until the last minute. Had supporters end seats since day 1 and not looking to leave.

Section 223
12-26-2021, 11:29 AM
Hi guys new to posting here but long time reading comments on the site. Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on renewing season seats, I have been a season ticket holder since day one but have made the tough decision to let go of my seats unless a big name DP is brought in soon. Wonder what everyone else is doing, very curious thanks guys.

Joe Kool
12-27-2021, 12:52 AM
Hi guys new to posting here but long time reading comments on the site. Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on renewing season seats, I have been a season ticket holder since day one but have made the tough decision to let go of my seats unless a big name DP is brought in soon. Wonder what everyone else is doing, very curious thanks guys.

If I made my decision on season seats based on roster decisions I would have never kept them this long. You really going to make a decision based on a DP slot?

jloome
12-29-2021, 08:07 AM

Making a ticket renewal decision based on internet rumors that anyone can start would probably not be advisable. In fact, if anything, when mega player rumors are being floated, it makes sense to be as cautious as possible.

If they announce concrete signings, absolutes, that's a different thing. But everything right now is dependent on multi-version rumors that could well be hype.

Section 223
12-29-2021, 01:24 PM
Making a ticket renewal decision based on internet rumors that anyone can start would probably not be advisable. In fact, if anything, when mega player rumors are being floated, it makes sense to be as cautious as possible.

If they announce concrete signings, absolutes, that's a different thing. But everything right now is dependent on multi-version rumors that could well be hype.
Absolutely agree with that, the club wants a financial commitment from me in the next few weeks but there is no chance I will be sending any money until I see a press conference with Insigne or a like DP signing.

Smokecell
12-29-2021, 09:00 PM
Absolutely agree with that, the club wants a financial commitment from me in the next few weeks but there is no chance I will be sending any money until I see a press conference with Insigne or a like DP signing.

This is an empty threat if I ever read one

Section 223
12-29-2021, 09:43 PM
This is an empty threat if I ever read one
As I stated in an earlier post I have been a season ticket holder from day one , I work extremely hard for my money,as the club stands now I see no value as an entertainment experience, I will wait until players are brought in that makes it fun going to BMO again, not trying to threaten anyone .

jabbronies
12-29-2021, 10:10 PM
As I stated in an earlier post I have been a season ticket holder from day one , I work extremely hard for my money,as the club stands now I see no value as an entertainment experience, I will wait until players are brought in that makes it fun going to BMO again, not trying to threaten anyone .

These posts are dumb. What's the point in posting this? if you don't see value in TFC Season Seats, then dump them. If you have been a SSH since day 1 like you claim, you've seen much worse days and have kept your seats through much shittier, and more expensive times.

Do you think the front office will read this and think "Oh shit this guy is dumping his tickets, instead of sitting on our asses we should build a better team"?

Like fuck man, the club has already said renewals are at 80%+ and they are not worried about renewals. The club has already made a shit ton of moves including bringing in a high profile manager who has proven in the past to be build winners in MLS. There is an excessive amount of smoke coming from the transfer rumour mill, so much smoke that it's practically fire.

What are you hoping happens here with this post? it's wasted space.

Section 223
12-29-2021, 10:43 PM
These posts are dumb. What's the point in posting this? if you don't see value in TFC Season Seats, then dump them. If you have been a SSH since day 1 like you claim, you've seen much worse days and have kept your seats through much shittier, and more expensive times.

Do you think the front office will read this and think "Oh shit this guy is dumping his tickets, instead of sitting on our asses we should build a better team"?

Like fuck man, the club has already said renewals are at 80%+ and they are not worried about renewals. The club has already made a shit ton of moves including bringing in a high profile manager who has proven in the past to be build winners in MLS. There is an excessive amount of smoke coming from the transfer rumour mill, so much smoke that it's practically fire.

What are you hoping happens here with this post? it's wasted space.
“ a shit ton of moves” really? I see nothing added to this squad as of yet. The new coach does not excite me one bit, did he not just miss the playoffs with one of the largest player salaries in the league? I follow English soccer and still remember the job he did or didn’t do at Swansea. Instead of sitting on their last year management could of saved the 20% that are leaving this year.

TorcidaSplit
12-29-2021, 11:57 PM
No one including MLSE cares if you dump your tickets. Someone else will take your seats. TFC has looked far worse in the past and you’d know that if you were a season ticket holder since day one.

jabbronies
12-29-2021, 11:58 PM
“ a shit ton of moves” really? I see nothing added to this squad as of yet. The new coach does not excite me one bit, did he not just miss the playoffs with one of the largest player salaries in the league? I follow English soccer and still remember the job he did or didn’t do at Swansea. Instead of sitting on their last year management could of saved the 20% that are leaving this year.

letting go of dead weight is considered moves. They signed a CB in Shane O'Neill. On the verge of signing Ayo. Shopping Soteldo. Pushing for a big move or two (depending if you believe the 2nd player is actually true). Acquiring GAM (which usually indicates an incoming move)... This hasn't been a quiet offseason.

Everyone and their grandfather follow English footy. Don't think you have some special insight that other TFC supporters don't have. Most of us watch some other European league more religiously than we do MLS.
The thing that kills me about people who tout their European soccer knowledge around like some badge of honour is they usually then go and compare the european game to MLS. Another pointless exercise that I'm not sure why people even begin to go through.

For example look at something as simple as roster makeup. Unlike European football where rosters are extremely deep (teams have multiple starter level players sitting on the bench, and can handle the loss of multiple players. In MLS we've seen the loss of 3 players in key positions can fuck a roster right up. So how can you even start comparing the two leagues when the restrictions in MLS don't allow teams to even come close to building rosters similar or even at the same pace to their European counterparts?

If the 20% are leaving because they think TFC are just not capable of building a proper roster - then they haven't been paying attention to the club over the last 7 years. And if they compare acquisition pace or frequency to that in Europe, and I don't care how much EPL or Serie A they claim to watch, IMO, don't know shit about football.

Canary10
12-30-2021, 09:28 AM

For what it's worth, I decided to keep mine because no matter how bad the team is (and it was super bad at points a decade or so ago), I always love to go to the games. If that's not true for you give them up for someone that enjoys it.

Red CB Toronto
12-30-2021, 01:25 PM
For what it's worth, I decided to keep mine because no matter how bad the team is (and it was super bad at points a decade or so ago), I always love to go to the games. If that's not true for you give them up for someone that enjoys it.

I agree, TFC til I die, having experienced 2012-13 there is no way I was walking away now.

Yohan
12-30-2021, 01:38 PM
What do you want from this forum? Some sort of validation for your stance?

Section 223
12-30-2021, 03:33 PM
letting go of dead weight is considered moves. They signed a CB in Shane O'Neill. On the verge of signing Ayo. Shopping Soteldo. Pushing for a big move or two (depending if you believe the 2nd player is actually true). Acquiring GAM (which usually indicates an incoming move)... This hasn't been a quiet offseason.

Everyone and their grandfather follow English footy. Don't think you have some special insight that other TFC supporters don't have. Most of us watch some other European league more religiously than we do MLS.
The thing that kills me about people who tout their European soccer knowledge around like some badge of honour is they usually then go and compare the european game to MLS. Another pointless exercise that I'm not sure why people even begin to go through.

For example look at something as simple as roster makeup. Unlike European football where rosters are extremely deep (teams have multiple starter level players sitting on the bench, and can handle the loss of multiple players. In MLS we've seen the loss of 3 players in key positions can fuck a roster right up. So how can you even start comparing the two leagues when the restrictions in MLS don't allow teams to even come close to building rosters similar or even at the same pace to their European counterparts?

If the 20% are leaving because they think TFC are just not capable of building a proper roster - then they haven't been paying attention to the club over the last 7 years. And if they compare acquisition pace or frequency to that in Europe, and I don't care how much EPL or Serie A they claim to watch, IMO, don't know shit about football.
Who is “touting” their European soccer knowledge? You’re the one who is rambling on about the differences between Euro and MLS soccer. I watch EPL and I know that Bradley was out of his depth at Swansea. As far as changes this year, I will say it again they have “added” no one. Shane O’Neill is a 4th CB that’s all. “Letting go of dead weight” “on the verge of signing” “shopping” “pushing for a big move”. Read again slowly and tell me what TFC have added ? Jabbronie you come off as the site tough guy , I am not here to fight I would appreciate you not calling my post “a waste of space” Cheers hope this Insigne rumours pan out , probably settle down all the testosterone that is on this site the last few days.

Amir.
12-30-2021, 03:42 PM
o'neill certainly isnt here as a number 4 cb...he started 19 of 34 + the playoff game + all three leagues cup matches for the team that finished second in the west...was also a starter for them in their run to the final last year

jabbronies
12-30-2021, 05:15 PM
"Who is “touting” their European soccer knowledge? You’re the one who is rambling on about the differences between Euro and MLS soccer. I watch EPL and I know that Bradley was out of his depth at Swansea."

“ I follow English soccer and still remember the job he did or didn’t do at Swansea.
Who cares about what he did for 10 games in a completely different league. it's irrelevant. We all saw what he did there for 10 games. What matters is what he did in MLS. And if you followed the LAFC saga this past year, he didn't have the control he needed to make proper footballing decisions. Hence why he left LA and came here with the title he has.

Jabbronie you come off as the site tough guy , I am not here to fight I would appreciate you not calling my post “a waste of space” Cheers hope this Insigne rumours pan out , probably settle down all the testosterone that is on this site the last few days.

if you think i'm the "site tough guy" you re going to be shitting your knickers when you see how others conduct themselves on this board.

I stand behind my comment. I've seen people come on here and renounce their membership to this group and proclaim they are done with TFC and are giving up their seasons cos the team isn't doing enough - then 6 months later they are still here and still in the stands because they were just all talk and no action. You seem like the same type of poster. You sign up to supporters message board to tell everyone you are giving up your tickets?

Financial reasons or just general lack of enjoyment from attending games is one thing and understandable - but if you are that willing to give up your tickets because you don't believe the club is doing enough this offseason and feel they are not doing enough for you, then give up your tickets and move on. Seems like a very fickle reason at this point considering the history of this club.

Air your grievances about the club - that's fine and expected. Everyone does it. but the "I'm giving up my tickets" angle is lame. Leave it off unless you actually intend to go through with it.

Fort York Redcoat
01-08-2022, 10:16 AM

Enjoy the season and Welcome to the boards!

Fort York Redcoat
01-08-2022, 10:25 AM
"I know that Bradley was out of his depth at Swansea."

Who cares about what he did for 10 games in a completely different league. it's irrelevant. We all saw what he did there for 10 games. What matters is what he did in MLS. And if you followed the LAFC saga this past year, he didn't have the control he needed to make proper footballing decisions. Hence why he left LA and came here with the title he has.

if you think i'm the "site tough guy" you re going to be shitting your knickers when you see how others conduct themselves on this board.

Sup tough guy ;)

Glad to see we get a Bob Bradley era

Just as glad to see you still posting man.

It's pretty crazy to see anyone who's been here the whole time thinking THIS is the offseason the team hasn't done enough but glad to see new faces chirping in.

Hope to see you in the stands this season bud.

nfitz
01-08-2022, 02:55 PM
Months ago I feared that MLSE just wasn't willing to put in the $ right now to keep the team competitive.

Once Bradley was hired, it was clear that was the case. And the Insigne signing very much means the opposite of what I feared.

Take my money please! I only hope we can actually watch games being played in Toronto early this season.

jabbronies
01-09-2022, 05:36 PM

Sup tough guy ;)

Glad to see we get a Bob Bradley era

Just as glad to see you still posting man.

It's pretty crazy to see anyone who's been here the whole time thinking THIS is the offseason the team hasn't done enough but glad to see new faces chirping in.

Hope to see you in the stands this season bud.

Dude I've been wondering where you've been! I don't even see you posting on the Voyagers FB page anymore. Hope all is well

FootBallAZ
01-11-2022, 09:46 AM
curious who do i speak with to purchase supporter seasons? I already have non supporters but would like additional seats in the supporters sections.

Thank you

Joe Kool
01-11-2022, 01:39 PM
curious who do i speak with to purchase supporter seasons? I already have non supporters but would like additional seats in the supporters sections.

Thank you

Are you a member of a supporter group?

sidvan
01-17-2022, 08:59 AM
Not pulling the pin until the last minute. Had supporters end seats since day 1 and not looking to leave.

Decision Day....Still not sure.....Damn COVID

DinamoTFC
01-17-2022, 10:42 AM

Vaccinated crowd, outdoors, masks, sanitizers....precautions are already mostly in your favour, in my opinion.

Red CB Toronto
01-17-2022, 11:32 AM

We saw how small the some of those crowds were last year even when capacity was raised and the fact that MLSE never made us take our ticket at any point unlike Montreal people we simply saw people staying away. To be you can not totally say it was just because of covid as we saw the crowds return to the Jays. I was honestly surprised when BMO was at full capacity for the last five games MLSE simply did not turn on our tickets as think they could have. I wonder if that had would the crowds have been better as people would have their tickets in hand. I will be interested to see the renewal rate and how it goes.

leedsandTFC
01-17-2022, 11:57 AM
if anyone in south stand not renewing I would happily buy tix off you.

FootBallAZ
01-17-2022, 12:36 PM
Are you a member of a supporter group?

Not a paying member I already sent an email to pay for membership

Id invite y’all to come sit with me center line beautiful view, tickets either side always scalped would be nice to have supporters to help with the chants

Always feel out of place

Bushmancan
01-17-2022, 12:54 PM
if anyone in south stand not renewing I would happily buy tix off you.

2nd in line after Leeds - Happy to take 2 Extra

JonO
01-17-2022, 01:50 PM
So I have a couple of questions. The person I share tickets with is not available to do so this year.
1. Anyone interested in splitting a season (seats are in the "red" section - DM for more info if interested)
2. Apparently, if you move seats during the relocation process, I was told that you have to pay the new member rates for your new seats (rather than the existing member rates). This doesn't seem right to me. Anyone have any experience with that?

YYZ_Fan
01-17-2022, 02:26 PM
Somewhat infrequent poster and Season Seat holder in 220 since 2011. I'm also looking to move to the south end supporters section if possible. How exactly does it work? If anyone can DM me it would be appreciated.
or text
thanks,
Neil
416-993-2481

SirBobSaget
01-17-2022, 04:16 PM
So I have a couple of questions. The person I share tickets with is not available to do so this year.
2. Apparently, if you move seats during the relocation process, I was told that you have to pay the new member rates for your new seats (rather than the existing member rates). This doesn't seem right to me. Anyone have any experience with that?

I have relocated several times in the past and it was always at my existing member rate. Did they misunderstand thinking you meant to pick up additional seats? Additional seats I can understand being priced at the new member rate.

Any idea if/when relocation is taking place?

Canary10
01-17-2022, 04:36 PM
I have relocated several times in the past and it was always at my existing member rate. Did they misunderstand thinking you meant to pick up additional seats? Additional seats I can understand being priced at the new member rate.

I got this in an email today letting me know my first SS payment is coming out tomorrow.

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/QZBsU_fqyDBOiEUch2h-Z7fYxZ_yTPCBpRs4SEsyMyhizaZGVQMpWmp1c00OoeSxbWMPEV rTPqJW26rQlL_JfVG5=s0-d-e1-ft#https://marketingcloud-cdn.mlse.com/Spacer1.png
Please also note that as a renewing Member, you’ll be receiving access to our Relocation Window in February, where you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade or change your seat location. Stay tuned for more information over the coming weeks.

Thank you for your continued support as a loyal Toronto FC Member!

All for one!

JonO
01-17-2022, 04:55 PM

As Canary noted above, it is in February (I think the second week). That is what I thought, although I would be looking to switch price categories, so maybe that is the difference? who knows

YYZ_Fan
01-17-2022, 04:55 PM
I got this in an email today letting me know my first SS payment is coming out tomorrow.

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/QZBsU_fqyDBOiEUch2h-Z7fYxZ_yTPCBpRs4SEsyMyhizaZGVQMpWmp1c00OoeSxbWMPEV rTPqJW26rQlL_JfVG5=s0-d-e1-ft#https://marketingcloud-cdn.mlse.com/Spacer1.png
Please also note that as a renewing Member, you’ll be receiving access to our Relocation Window in February, where you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade or change your seat location. Stay tuned for more information over the coming weeks.

Thank you for your continued support as a loyal Toronto FC Member!

All for one!

I also received this message, though when I talked with my season ticket rep, she said that there would be no option to relocate to the south end. That I would have to contact a supporters group as they have a monopoly over all the seats. Hence my previous post. I don't know how to go about getting access.

Joe Kool
01-17-2022, 04:59 PM
I also received this message, though when I talked with my season ticket rep, she said that there would be no option to relocate to the south end. That I would have to contact a supporters group as they have a monopoly over all the seats. Hence my previous post. I don't know how to go about getting access.

Once you are an RPB member there is a seat relocation thread for members. Years ago they set it up for only supporter groups to arrange relocation to their sections in the south end. Been working that way ever since.

YYZ_Fan
01-18-2022, 09:43 AM
Once you are an RPB member there is a seat relocation thread for members. Years ago they set it up for only supporter groups to arrange relocation to their sections in the south end. Been working that way ever since.

Cool. How do I become a member? Are you able to share a link? The RPB forum i've looked at has just 2021. thanks!

Oldtimer
01-18-2022, 09:53 AM

Sell your tickets for one season, there's plenty here who would want them for a season, don't give them up.

I did the same when I had some overwhelming situations to deal with and couldn't attend most games for a couple of years.

Joe Kool
01-18-2022, 11:49 AM
Cool. How do I become a member? Are you able to share a link? The RPB forum i've looked at has just 2021. thanks!

For Membership:

Team Leaders: Red Sonia, Miss Jones

Send a PM to one of them. I joined back in 2008 so I am not sure about what the exact current process is.

Blindside16
01-19-2022, 06:00 AM
Sell your tickets for one season, there's plenty here who would want them for a season, don't give them up.

I did the same when I had some overwhelming situations to deal with and couldn't attend most games for a couple of years.

This will most likely be what I am going to do this season. Life seems to want to get in the way this year.

sidvan
01-21-2022, 01:21 PM

Apparently removing my CC info ahead of time didn't stop them from retaining the info and charging me for my tix. So decision got made for me. Would likely be happy to sell the tickets for this year. Anyone want to buy two seats for the year?

Sold the seats for the year to fellow RPB.

tfcfans
02-07-2022, 12:58 PM
My relocation time is Weds 9:20AM — how early are the first appointments? Tuesday? Weds at 9:00? Updates as to availability from earlier appointment holders would be very helpful....Thanks !

TFC1986
02-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Tuesday 3pm

Joe Kool
02-07-2022, 01:14 PM
My relocation time is Weds 9:20AM — how early are the first appointments? Tuesday? Weds at 9:00? Updates as to availability from earlier appointment holders would be very helpful....Thanks !

Mine is Tue at 2:30 PM. I am not usually one of the first slots for relocation each year but fairly close so assuming they are likely starting Tuesday mid-morning maybe.

Yuushalinsky
02-07-2022, 01:18 PM
As a new SSH I'm on Thursday - not sure I'm gonna make any big moves but will see if I can get in on some seats closer in my section.

FootBallAZ
02-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Feb 9 @ 2.40 pm been member since 2017

I'm happy with my seats, May consider moving down to 100s but I enjoy the view and the fact no one really interfere with our view .

Club house I'm considering or to the south of it.

What I really would like is supporters seasons.

Captain
02-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Are outdoor facilities at full capacity now? Are our season tickets automatic this year? I don't want to be ignoring my tickets if I'm getting charged for them.

tfcfans
02-07-2022, 02:47 PM
^ The only game right now that might be at issue is March 5th - after that all sporting events (indoor and outdoor) capacity should be 100% by March 14th. The idea of 100% capacity outdoors before that date is open to debate it seems (like Canada getting 50% of THF on Jan 30th; or what may happen with the Leafs outdoors on March 13th in Hamilton as well).....

Red CB Toronto
02-07-2022, 02:48 PM
Are outdoor facilities at full capacity now? Are our season tickets automatic this year? I don't want to be ignoring my tickets if I'm getting charged for them.

Yes as if Jan. 31 BMO Field would be 100%, so yes your season tickets are turned on and would have been renewed if you did not inform them that you did not want too.

Red CB Toronto
02-07-2022, 02:50 PM
^ The only game right now that might be at issue is March 5th - after that all sporting events (indoor and outdoor) capacity should be 100% by March 14th. The idea of 100% capacity outdoors before that date is open to debate it seems (like Canada getting 50% of THF on Jan 30th; or what may happen with the Leafs outdoors on March 13th in Hamilton as well).....

The Canada USA game would have been 100% if the game was even just a day larger, the provincial government would going to make an exception to let be that way. It was the city of Hamilton and Hamilton Public Health would wanted no one in the stands. The compromise was 50% capacity.

TFC1986
02-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Feb 9 @ 2.40 pm been member since 2017

I'm happy with my seats, May consider moving down to 100s but I enjoy the view and the fact no one really interfere with our view .

Club house I'm considering or to the south of it.

What I really would like is supporters seasons.

I know what you mean about the higher view...I have seats about 18 rows from field...and literally dead center on the field.
when it comes to selling games I can't make, people always prefer the closer rows.
But the view a little bit back from the field in my opinion is better to see the game at all 90 mins.

leafsman
02-23-2022, 08:59 AM
Anyone able to manage their tickets yet? I called last week and they said It should be ready in a day or two.

Red CB Toronto
02-23-2022, 09:42 AM
Anyone able to manage their tickets yet? I called last week and they said It should be ready in a day or two.
I had mine made available late last week after speaking with the FO, a friend had to call and have it down yesterday . They said they are behind in getting all the accounts sorted out. It’s worth a call if you want.

wopchop
02-28-2022, 06:08 PM
Mine just showed up recently. When I checked mid last week there was nothing available, so I would check again if I were you.

I have not received a membership package yet, anyone else get theirs yet?

OgtheDim
02-28-2022, 08:37 PM

I have not received a membership package yet, anyone else get theirs yet?

They are due to get to us all this week - by Thursday

Reminder

a) there will be no tracking provided this year for the membership package

b) all tickets are online - there are no paper ones anymore

TheGoodson
02-28-2022, 11:11 PM
I got my season package delivery Saturday around 2:30…

it was an independent delivery service, not purolator

Joe Kool
03-01-2022, 02:43 PM
I got my season package delivery Saturday around 2:30…

it was an independent delivery service, not purolator

Same here.

Lil'John
03-01-2022, 04:01 PM
Same here.

Still not received...