PDA

View Full Version : PSA - September Game Member PreSale Starts TODAY - Sept 8

OgtheDim
09-08-2021, 07:56 AM
Check you email.

Presale covers all games until Oct 3, including the Canadian Championship game.

Personally, I am going to go to the Fire game & that's it, not because the team is doing lousy but I'm just marshaling my energy.

Omar
09-08-2021, 01:09 PM
Am I the only one who's getting a 403 Forbidden from the TFC Ticketmaster site when trying to go on? I wonder if that's their way of stopping people from accessing the tickets until their designated start time.

EDIT: I had to go onto Edge instead of using Firefox in order to finally secure my tickets. One thing I didn't like is how there was no way to navigate back to the events page outside of either clicking the link in the email or the back button on the browser. The website was also a little laggy, which gave me a couple of scares.

Gringo Starr
09-08-2021, 02:15 PM
I got tixs for the Canadian Championship game but couldn't bring myself to buy seats for any others, pre pandemic I'd maybe miss one or 2 games max per season. It's not the losing it's the lack of direction/accountability that is killing it for me. Hope they get their sh!t together soon

stevep
09-09-2021, 01:14 PM
I got tixs for the Canadian Championship game but couldn't bring myself to buy seats for any others, pre pandemic I'd maybe miss one or 2 games max per season. It's not the losing it's the lack of direction/accountability that is killing it for me. Hope they get their sh!t together soon

What about the lack of effort by the players?
This does not seem to be noticed by anyone

Oldtimer
09-09-2021, 02:55 PM
Am I the only one who's getting a 403 Forbidden from the TFC Ticketmaster site when trying to go on? I wonder if that's their way of stopping people from accessing the tickets until their designated start time.

EDIT: I had to go onto Edge instead of using Firefox in order to finally secure my tickets. One thing I didn't like is how there was no way to navigate back to the events page outside of either clicking the link in the email or the back button on the browser. The website was also a little laggy, which gave me a couple of scares.

If Edge works, then Chrome would work as well, both of them are Chromium based browsers.

Firefox is different, and while websites should meet international standards, sometimes lazy programmers just program for the most common ones.

Omar
09-09-2021, 04:30 PM
If Edge works, then Chrome would work as well, both of them are Chromium based browsers.

Firefox is different, and while websites should meet international standards, sometimes lazy programmers just program for the most common ones.

Yeah, exactly. Chrome would be fine, too. I just found it weird that the site suddenly started to not function properly on me after being fine for so long.

Chevy
09-11-2021, 10:41 AM
I missed the pre-sale window, and can't seem to find any link to tickets within my account. Do I need to go through ticketmaster now like regular folk, and I can't use my credit also?