PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Village pubs

SteveM
07-19-2021, 04:17 PM
how is Liberty Village looking for pre-match pints these days? who is open & thinking its no reservations on game days due to the restictions?
how I miss match day pints..........cheers

fergiejr
07-20-2021, 06:29 AM
All the pubs have patios now. Of course, Shoeless is closed, but Craft and Liberty Commons have patios in front as well. The capacity is down for sure, so getting in might be tight, especially tomorrow night when you also have people getting off work in the area stopping for a pint as well as the usual TFC fans in the area looking for a pre match pint and a bite. I also believe it's no reservations, but what we have found is if you call some places on your way down and see if they have room you at least have a starting point and you'll know who is full up.

burlington Red
07-20-2021, 10:08 AM
All the pubs have patios now. Of course, Shoeless is closed, but Craft and Liberty Commons have patios in front as well. The capacity is down for sure, so getting in might be tight, especially tomorrow night when you also have people getting off work in the area stopping for a pint as well as the usual TFC fans in the area looking for a pre match pint and a bite. I also believe it's no reservations, but what we have found is if you call some places on your way down and see if they have room you at least have a starting point and you'll know who is full up.

Shoeless is closed, is that permanently?

eustacchio
07-20-2021, 10:14 AM
Shoeless is closed, is that permanently?

Sure is.

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but I'm glad they got out before the pandemic.

burlington Red
07-20-2021, 10:47 AM
Sure is.

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but I'm glad they got out before the pandemic.

sad to hear that, he was a genuine lovely fella Joe, always enjoyed chatting with him

fergiejr
07-21-2021, 10:48 AM
Sure is.

Yup. The timing, although at the time seemed lousy, was impeccable.

Cambassador
07-21-2021, 11:50 AM
Local will be very busy but is always a great choice. Liberty Commons is larger than you think with the patio out the back.

Three Brewers is closed, Barcelona Tavern is closed, Williams Landing is closed.

SuperTCP
07-21-2021, 12:00 PM
Hopefully next season with Covid restrictions opening up, some new pubs open in the spaces of the closed pubs and hopefully we can find a new home.

Joe's will be missed, he was so nice with us.

eustacchio
07-21-2021, 04:31 PM
Yup. The timing, although at the time seemed lousy, was impeccable.

I bet at this point he could go back in and get cheaper rent. The place is still not occupied.

CanadaLFC
07-22-2021, 08:35 AM
Is that pub/bar in the Longo's still open?

magmadragon
07-26-2021, 09:24 AM
I bet at this point he could go back in and get cheaper rent. The place is still not occupied.

I'm really happy Joe and Kim dodged a bullet in the end. Would have to rebuild from scratch as literally everything was ripped out of there.

sn0re
07-26-2021, 10:57 PM
Is the craft still open? Always liked their beers

TFC1986
08-04-2021, 04:13 PM
I find that place to be the best amongst that area. Even the food is good.

Is the craft still open? Always liked their beers