PDA

View Full Version : Regular Season Phase 1 Game 2 - VCWC @ TFC Friday August 21 8pm Deja Vu

OgtheDim
08-19-2020, 06:15 AM
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tmmc2

Have At It People

Initial B
08-19-2020, 08:59 AM
C'mon, you have to use this song... g:D

https://youtu.be/tNF05-A1xY0

Joe Kool
08-19-2020, 09:03 AM
I think Caps will have a game plan to try to disrupt TFC in a way that they didn't last night and are going to try to play out the back more because the Caps players and coaches all commented on not keeping the ball long enough when they won it back but I don't think they have enough in them to beat TFC at all right now. Would be absolutely shocked if not another win for TFC unless of course TFC come out overconfident with bench players starting and some kind of experimental formation then anything can happen I guess.

ag futbol
08-19-2020, 11:08 AM
I think the caps mail this one in, TFC wins by at least 4 goals, and they have a new coach by Monday.

OgtheDim
08-19-2020, 05:58 PM
Surely VCWC can't be as bad as that again.

I get these are covid games with no crowds so the pride isn't there for a lot of people once it goes sour (see Bundesliga matches) but that game only was 3-0 because our guys tried to side foot everything through. Surely somebody on that team wants to play as a proper pressing midfielder

TFC1986
08-19-2020, 06:02 PM
Game will be interesting to see what kind of formation and squad we got.
Glad Bradley is back to 100%

portu
08-19-2020, 07:57 PM
I think the caps mail this one in, TFC wins by at least 4 goals, and they have a new coach by Monday.
Whitecaps issues go so much higher up than MDS

ag futbol
08-19-2020, 08:29 PM
Realistically they were done the second they fired Mark Pannes. You don’t suddenly dump someone in management like that with the job not even half done. Any agent with a single pebble between the ears would tell their client to stay out of there.

They might as well be James Dolan’s Vancouver Whitecaps, minus the check-book.

Red CB Toronto
08-19-2020, 09:25 PM
Looking forward to Friday night, looking for the Reds to claim another 3 pts. The Caps are easy pickings right now, but as always its up to the Reds not to all into a trap.

Canary10
08-20-2020, 09:42 AM
Only Vancouver could be so bad that they're making me think what looked like a blue chip coach is actually crap and way over-rated.

Maybe Orlando could do that too.

MightyDM
08-20-2020, 10:15 AM
Brilliant! (replying to Og's Monty Python Post)

MightyDM
08-20-2020, 12:34 PM
Only Vancouver could be so bad that they're making me think what looked like a blue chip coach is actually crap and way over-rated.

Maybe Orlando could do that too.

I dont think its the coach. it has the feel of rot around the organization - a bit like us in 2018 after CCL but waaay deeper - more like 2012 maybe

Initial B
08-20-2020, 04:45 PM
I'll say again, I watched Marc dos Santos for years in Ottawa and saw how he builds squads. The first year is usually to see what he has to work with, but by the time the 3 transfer window rolls around, he has the team performing decently and to a championship level within 3 years. Heck he did it year 1 with the San Francisco Deltas and won a championship. He was highly praised by Peter Vermes and Bob Bradley. This situation is not his fault.

He is working in an organization coasting on past glories where the visionless ownership wishes to remain invisible and hopes problems will just go away. The youth coach accused of sexual misconduct is a case in point. Until they get rid of Bob Lenarduzzi and get new ownership with actual ambition it doesn't matter who they put in as coach. The Whitecaps desperately need a Tim Lieweke to bootstrap their moribund organization. The Southsiders deserve something beyond a miserable future.

Red CB Toronto
08-20-2020, 05:00 PM
So who is coming down to BMO tomorrow night? Looking forward to supporting the Reds from the steps of the food building.

noimpactinmtl
08-20-2020, 07:50 PM
So who is coming down to BMO tomorrow night? Looking forward to supporting the Reds from the steps of the food building.

Wear a mask and mind 2 metres. Have fun.

613reppingTFC
08-21-2020, 07:58 AM
Woo it's another game day, looks like some rain in the forecast up until kickoff too. Let's see what the boys in red can do tonight!

Canary10
08-21-2020, 08:59 AM
I dont think its the coach. it has the feel of rot around the organization - a bit like us in 2018 after CCL but waaay deeper - more like 2012 maybe

Yeah, I think this is right, and Initial B's comments too. Just a sign of how Vancouver has slipped that it would even cross my mind to question MDS.

Ultra & Proud
08-21-2020, 08:59 AM
This match is interesting from the Vancouver perspective. Do they fire back hard or roll over and cost MDS his job on the weekend? I really have no idea what to expect.

CBTFC
08-21-2020, 09:17 AM
MLSE is just looking silly at this point for not allowing any fans in the stands. The risk of air borne disease transmission is extremely low in an open air outdoor environment (and no, I'm not "anti mask" or "right wing", it's called science folks)

In any case, I thought it was AWESOME to see all those supporters show up and make noise on the steps of the food building

Weather permitting I might head there myself for the game this ever to join in the fun.

MightyDM
08-21-2020, 09:31 AM
Woo it's another game day, looks like some rain in the forecast up until kickoff too. Let's see what the boys in red can do tonight!

"We only win in the rain"

Ponderosa
08-21-2020, 09:39 AM
MLSE is just looking silly at this point for not allowing any fans in the stands. The risk of air borne disease transmission is extremely low in an open air outdoor environment (and no, I'm not "anti mask" or "right wing", it's called science folks)

In any case, I thought it was AWESOME to see all those supporters show up and make noise on the steps of the food building

Weather permitting I might head there myself for the game this ever to join in the fun.

Everyone has a position on what is risk or not - I'm not a scientist so I'm not going to debate that.

Bottom line is the team and league made an agreement in order to bring play home. Those types of gatherings could cost us a match or all future play at BMO during the pandemic - just because the camera swung by a few times to highlight don't think the health officials and league did not also notice.

So I while too long for the drums and chants - I'd rather have the matches without the gatherings than no matches at all. I'd rather have matches at an empty BMO than at some foreign stadium across the border.

Let's be smart about this.

Ultra & Proud
08-21-2020, 09:55 AM

Beyond the Covid risks the reason this can't and won't happen is because it's logistically not feasible.

Toronto Public health would cap attendance at some low number like a couple thousand maximum (but most likely far less). How do you decide who goes? A raffle? How then does the payment deferral/refund work for those who go? Add that to potential health risks & liability and it's a mess that's not worth the trouble. Besides I would rather we be overly cautious with our team and not risk having mass quarantines and TFC playing in Red Bull Arena indefinitely (as in 2021 too). Just finish this fucked up year as best we can and hope it's back to normal next year.

And while you are correct that Covid transmission is low in an outdoor setting people still have to get there and the TTC ad GO cattle cars, both still on reduced service, aren't outdoors and would be packed if it was back to somewhat normal.

CBTFC
08-21-2020, 10:48 AM
I think up to 5,000 (approx 1 in every 6 seats) could be logically and reasonably accomdated

Other sports teams in various leagues in NA have already started, and I believe the Premier League is getting plans in place to do the same in a month or two.

Red CB Toronto
08-21-2020, 11:00 AM
With Montreal selling 250 tickets. They are using some sort of auction where you bid how much you want to pay starting at $49. It suggests how likely you will end up with a ticket at the price you bid. Also you can buy a ticket outright for $225 if you really want one. Now Greg big difference here is that TFC’s season ticket base is much larger than Montreal’s.

In terms of a handful of people hanging outside the stadium the ship sailed on doing something real about it when they choose to not issue a single ticket to anyone in those huge crowds at Trinity Bellwood’s. In reality it comes down to your own best judgement and common sense when it comes down to what your are comfortable with. I went to a movie last week , paid $2.69 to see Jaws on the big screen. Including me their were 5 people in the theatre and not anyone within 30 feet of me. I was cool with that but totally respect some would choose to even avoid that.

Beyond the Covid risks the reason this can't and won't happen is because it's logistically not feasible.

Toronto Public health would cap attendance at some low number like a couple thousand maximum (but most likely far less). How do you decide who goes? A raffle? How then does the payment deferral/refund work for those who go? Add that to potential health risks & liability and it's a mess that's not worth the trouble. Besides I would rather we be overly cautious with our team and not risk having mass quarantines and TFC playing in Red Bull Arena indefinitely (as in 2021 too). Just finish this fucked up year as best we can and hope it's back to normal next year.

And while you are correct that Covid transmission is low in an outdoor setting people still have to get there and the TTC ad GO cattle cars, both still on reduced service, aren't outdoors and would be packed if it was back to somewhat normal.

Redpunkfiddle
08-21-2020, 11:15 AM
Fortunately, one doesn't have to rely on your one's own judgement. The Province has set regulations for reopening based on our conditions in this area of the world and our expectations of safety. Movie theatres have been set up with capacities and protocols approved by public health experts, so if it was at the maximum number of people you know its been designed to be safe.

The Province allowed the return of sports on condition it didn't cause public gatherings. Sure, outdoor transmission is lower risk but I think we all know how sports crowds control themselves - a little unpredictable. Bigger and bigger crowds without controlled measures is a public risk. And its a risk to our ability to host games.

Using anything happening in the US as a suggestion is a joke.

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 12:05 PM
Pardon me if I don't really take the behaviour of the "Supporters Group Formerly Known As..." as an example of thinking it all through behaviour that shows us anything other then some people's cluelessness & lack of responsibility.

I've said my piece about this previously.

Putting people on ignore because I really don't have the energy to discuss covidiocy in here, especially when I'm at work wearing a mask & monitoring Covid protocols all damn day so that me & my colleagues & our families can try to stay safe.

GerMc
08-21-2020, 12:20 PM
Fortunately, one doesn't have to rely on your one's own judgement. The Province has set regulations for reopening based on our conditions in this area of the world and our expectations of safety. Movie theatres have been set up with capacities and protocols approved by public health experts, so if it was at the maximum number of people you know its been designed to be safe.

The Province allowed the return of sports on condition it didn't cause public gatherings. Sure, outdoor transmission is lower risk but I think we all know how sports crowds control themselves - a little unpredictable. Bigger and bigger crowds without controlled measures is a public risk. And its a risk to our ability to host games.

Using anything happening in the US as a suggestion is a joke.

Agreed!

I would say that I was not comfortable with what I saw on TV. People were not socially distancing and some weren't even wearing masks. A few people who aren't obeying the rules are putting at risk everyone's ability to enjoy some TFC football (even if it is only on TV). More importantly, the rules are there for a reason, which is to limit COVID spread. While those who were out at the game might not care if they get COVID, it is highly contagious, and there are lots of people who are at risk. My wife was super COVID vulnerable, because of her cancer and the related treatments. Sadly, she recently passed away, but our household is remaining vigilant, to protect other people's loved ones, who might be in the same position as Kyra. Remember our motto, "All for One."

CBTFC
08-21-2020, 02:33 PM
"Covidocy"...lol.

Hide inside in fear if that's how you want to live your life.

There are 14 million people in ontario, and maybe 2,000 active cases

Iif it's ok for 200 people to jam into a Costco on a Saturday afternoon, it's MORE than ok for people to be in an OUTSIDE OPEN AIR environment.

Ultra & Proud
08-21-2020, 03:21 PM
"Covidocy"...lol.

Hide inside in fear if that's how you want to live your life.

There are 14 million people in ontario, and maybe 2,000 active cases

Iif it's ok for 200 people to jam into a Costco on a Saturday afternoon, it's MORE than ok for people to be in an OUTSIDE OPEN AIR environment.
I personally have zero fear of Covid. I don't wear gloves ever, I only wear a mask when I have to, and I have worked in frontline healthcare through this whole deal.

Fear has nothing to do with it. It's got to do with government and workplace (team in this case) responsibility. Even though the chance of contracting Covid is low, the team obviously isn't going to go against Public Health recommendations or hire the required security, cleaners, and various match day personel to host a game for a just a few thousand (more likely hundred) people who wouldn't even be allowed to purchase concessions. There's an element of simple logic at play. The benefits do not outweigh the risk so until that changes, it is what it is.

Besides if the team came out with a plan like Montreal's and charged $59+ a ticket, the exact same people complaining that we're not in there for matches would have their "Boooo ML$E!!!" signs out in full force for the rest of this season. Maybe longer.

ag futbol
08-21-2020, 04:46 PM
https://twitter.com/GlassCityFC/status/1296889758874886145

Nothing like some good old fashioned muck raking lol

Graeme
08-21-2020, 05:28 PM
Well, I picked the line up for last game, so here goes:

---------------------Westberg-----------------------
--Auro---Gonzalez--Mavinga--Morrow--
--Delgado--Bradley--Pozuelo--Osorio--
--------Piatti---Altidore-----

Not so sure about Altidore starting. There could be a line up of the "kids" too, of course, if they think Vancouver will roll over...

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 06:12 PM
I would hope we make a few lineup changes because we need to get some people some minutes - but the next game is in a week so recovery isn't an issue.

I suspect the starting lineup doesn't change much but the subs do.

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 06:35 PM
Ugh.....so much for playing youth.

If ever there was a chance to stack the bench with youth to put in, this was the game.

The only non veteran is Fraser (who at least starts).

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 06:42 PM
And the VCWC adventure continues

https://twitter.com/KristianJack/status/1296951393228673025

rydermike
08-21-2020, 07:21 PM
Same lineup for us as last game except Fraser in for Delgado

woolly
08-21-2020, 07:21 PM
Links?

Cant fight off both my wife and daughter for the tv tonight :(

rydermike
08-21-2020, 07:28 PM
Links?

Cant fight off both my wife and daughter for the tv tonight :(

If you pay for cable you can login with your bell or Rogers cable account on Tsn.ca

MikeForbes
08-21-2020, 07:29 PM
Be really nice to see Altidore get a goal tonight to get him going.

MikeForbes
08-21-2020, 07:31 PM
Did you guys know Liam Fraser is starting tonight? You wouldn't know it by listening to the commentary where they have talked about him and nothing else for the first 10 minutes of the game.

tfcfans
08-21-2020, 07:37 PM
Richie !!

MikeForbes
08-21-2020, 07:38 PM
Richie has become a goal scorer. What an incredible signing he has been.

benito
08-21-2020, 07:38 PM
Nice shot by Laryea! He’s been such a good addition to this team.

rydermike
08-21-2020, 07:39 PM
That was either an incredible pass by pozuelo or a really lucky poor touch. Need to see it again but it's Pozo so I'm not sure

ag futbol
08-21-2020, 07:39 PM
Did you guys know Liam Fraser is starting tonight? You wouldn't know it by listening to the commentary where they have talked about him and nothing else for the first 10 minutes of the game.
He’s already cut in a few good balls to Poz and Altidore. He’s playing as a defensive mid against a toothless attacking team. What are you expecting?

rydermike
08-21-2020, 07:41 PM
He’s already cut in a few good balls to Poz and Altidore. He’s playing as a defensive mid against a toothless attacking team. What are you expecting?

He's joking about how the commentators have gone on like 1-2 minute conservations about him like 3 times already this game. He's not making a comment on his performance

MikeForbes
08-21-2020, 07:42 PM

Some play by play from the guy who is supposed to provide the play by play. Wileman and Caldwell grate on my nerves as the commentary team.

ag futbol
08-21-2020, 07:44 PM
He's joking about how the commentators have gone on like 1-2 minute conservations about him like 3 times already this game. He's not making a comment on his performance
Oh... my mistake!

ag futbol
08-21-2020, 07:59 PM
Well that’s not going to help the case for more minutes...

benito
08-21-2020, 08:11 PM
Strong half by TFC. Hasal made a few big saves to keep this close.

They need to get Jozy more into the play. He hasn’t done much yet.

MikeForbes
08-21-2020, 08:15 PM
I get the six foot rule and the use of masks, but why the hell is Kristian Jack conducting interviews from the 10th row?

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 08:24 PM
And...Jozy is off for the second half with Mullins coming in :facepalm:

portu
08-21-2020, 08:26 PM
If Jozy can’t play 90 he shouldn’t get paid 6 million

MikeForbes
08-21-2020, 08:31 PM
It is kind of tough having a DP who is always injured or just not fit enough to play a full game.

FootBallAZ
08-21-2020, 08:34 PM
Let's get it, dont stop!

mauser09
08-21-2020, 08:34 PM
Mullins has already done more running than Jozy

MightyDM
08-21-2020, 08:37 PM
Mullins has already done more running than Jozy

Jozy did look off the pace. But an incredible pass to Auro. Class

MikeForbes
08-21-2020, 08:39 PM
Why can't Delgado come in for Bradley? He needs to be rested more and Fraser needs minutes.

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 08:47 PM
Mullins is such an obvious step down from Achara & Akinola

Auzzy
08-21-2020, 08:49 PM
Lots of TFC’s passing & buildup is nice, but we HAVE to be able to put way more good shots on goal against a team playing so poorly.

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 08:50 PM
Why can't Delgado come in for Bradley? He needs to be rested more and Fraser needs minutes.

Fraser seems to be only able to play in certain situations - like he has to be protected somewhat. He can't play the higher press thing Bradley does.

MightyDM
08-21-2020, 08:53 PM
Fraser seems to be only able to play in certain situations - like he has to be protected somewhat. He can't play the higher press thing Bradley does.

Fraser looked good today though. He is pressing for a starting role IMHO

ag futbol
08-21-2020, 09:01 PM
I think they just subbed him cause he was on a yellow. Not too much more to it than that.

This second half is painfully boring

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 09:03 PM
Fraser looked good today though. He is pressing for a starting role IMHO

He does well in a specific situation with support - he was being marked 1 on 1 in the second half and couldn't move around the defender like Delgado does while not having the passing capability when pressed that Bradley does.

Auzzy
08-21-2020, 09:06 PM
Argh so frustrating, Vancouver could end up tying a game that they deserve absolutely nothing from.

alex andrew
08-21-2020, 09:10 PM
neither team is coached, both having fun

mauser09
08-21-2020, 09:10 PM
Pozuelo gotta shoot that

portu
08-21-2020, 09:11 PM
If I’m Vanney I’m making Poz explain himself for wasting that 1v1 with a chip when Hasal was not more than a metre from his goal line.

oranje boven
08-21-2020, 09:11 PM
Mullins is such an obvious step down from Achara & Akinola
Don’t totally disagree but in fairness I don’t think we created one decent inside through pass for a striker tonight ....

portu
08-21-2020, 09:12 PM
Wouldn’t mind seeing us move a midfielder on for a starting striker. If they aren’t going to get rid of Jozy and sign a real DP, we need one desperately.

MightyDM
08-21-2020, 09:13 PM
He does well in a specific situation with support - he was being marked 1 on 1 in the second half and couldn't move around the defender like Delgado does while not having the passing capability when pressed that Bradley does.

I agree. But he looked good until they altered their tactics. And there is some utility in having a team press him rather than Bradley.

portu
08-21-2020, 09:14 PM
Don’t totally disagree but in fairness I don’t think we created one decent inside through pass for a striker tonight ....
Uhhhhh Pozuelo put Mullins straight in and he blew it over the bar

alex andrew
recess footie

benito
Geez that was closer than it needed to be.

ag futbol
08-21-2020, 09:16 PM
I don’t know if this game was closer as much as they accepted we would win and we agreed not to try too hard and keep it 1-0

rydermike
08-21-2020, 09:17 PM
If I’m Vanney I’m making Poz explain himself for wasting that 1v1 with a chip when Hasal was not more than a metre from his goal line.
If we had a substituiton left, I would've taken him off. I despise showboating, especially at a potentially crucial play in the game.

tfcfans
08-21-2020, 09:17 PM
TFC got their two home wins as required this week - now if Vancouver can take any points from Mtl that would be a bonus....

OgtheDim
08-21-2020, 09:18 PM
Poz there - not sure that was arrogance or he just got in to tight. Score the damn goal, make the score work for you.

Bit of a story of this night - tired team making poor decisions in attack but defence was solid. Take the points and move on.

MightyDM

Mullins was making some very good off the ball runs and no one was looking for him. I found our choices in possession strange much of the time. But perhaps when you are that dominant it’s hard to stay in a high tempo game.

Auzzy
Did somebody tell Pozuelo that you're not allowed to shoot the ball hard in MLS, that everything must be a chip? That's been going on for a while.

Survived, that's all I'll say. On to Montreal! That will be a much tougher game.

alex andrew
08-21-2020, 09:19 PM
both should have tried harder on sevilla inter day

Red CB Toronto
08-21-2020, 09:25 PM
Good that they held on for the 3 pts. Can’t afford to drop pts with an eye towards the Canadian Final.

NK Toronto
08-21-2020, 09:27 PM
Overall this was a lousy performance.

Red CB Toronto
08-21-2020, 11:36 PM
Poz there - not sure that was arrogance or he just got in to tight. Score the damn goal, make the score work for you.

Bit of a story of this night - tired team making poor decisions in attack but defence was solid. Take the points and move on.

Good teams like this even on an off night can come away with the three points and that is exactly what they did. Now they have a full week to recharge and reload before heading to Montreal to face the L'impact, who play the Caps on Tuesday night. Two games in the Reds are in good shape.

Red CB Toronto
08-21-2020, 11:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ef_gYqhWoAAofly?format=jpg&name=large

Joe Kool
08-22-2020, 12:42 AM

I don't think it was arrogance. He took the ball to the right, probably to try to protect the ball a bit assuming a defender would be closing him down from the left as he slowed down, but that was a mistake and he ended up cutting down his own angle until he ran out of room and tried to be creative with what little options he had left. He was probably waiting for the goalkeeper to make a mistake but the young keeper did excellent in standing up and staying big. Any player in Pozuelo's position should have cut across the goal opening up his options and once you get the goalkeeper moving side to side it gets even easier to slot it in. Basic stuff there. Poz should have known how to handle that situation. Probably just had a brain fart for whatever reason.

James17930
08-22-2020, 02:06 AM
I don't think it was arrogance. He took the ball to the right, probably to try to protect the ball a bit assuming a defender would be closing him down from the left as he slowed down, but that was a mistake and he ended up cutting down his own angle until he ran out of room and tried to be creative with what little options he had left. He was probably waiting for the goalkeeper to make a mistake but the young keeper did excellent in standing up and staying big. Any player in Pozuelo's position should have cut across the goal opening up his options and once you get the goalkeeper moving side to side it gets even easier to slot it in. Basic stuff there. Poz should have known how to handle that situation. Probably just had a brain fart for whatever reason.

That's how I saw it too.

OgtheDim
08-22-2020, 06:34 AM
Job done and all - got the 6 points.

Can't see Vancouver getting anything out of their next game on 3 days rest.

Auzzy
08-22-2020, 08:54 AM
Job done and all - got the 6 points.

Can't see Vancouver getting anything out of their next game on 3 days rest.

I could say -- professional performance, w/o over-exerting or injuring anyone. I agree that Vancouver probably won't have any more success against Montreal. My bigger worry would be: is goal differential the first tie breaker? What if Montreal puts more goals past Vancouver, which seems very possible? I haven't thought through the tie-breaker scenarios. This "tournament" sub-plot is a bit odd anyway, with 3 games played against each team.

MightyDM
08-22-2020, 03:16 PM
I could say -- professional performance, w/o over-exerting or injuring anyone. I agree that Vancouver probably won't have any more success against Montreal. My bigger worry would be: is goal differential the first tie breaker? What if Montreal puts more goals past Vancouver, which seems very possible? I haven't thought through the tie-breaker scenarios. This "tournament" sub-plot is a bit odd anyway, with 3 games played against each team.

Yes, I think I red that it is goal difference. So Six points in Montreal would be acceptable...

Fort York Redcoat
08-22-2020, 05:53 PM
I was entertained by Backheel FC but would've preferred more shots. Not even on net. Just more shots, lads.

ManUtd4ever
08-22-2020, 06:54 PM
The scoreline flattered the Caps. We need to have better finishing against the stronger sides in the league, if it gets to that point this season...

OgtheDim
08-23-2020, 09:13 AM
I was entertained by Backheel FC but would've preferred more shots. Not even on net. Just more shots, lads.

Been like this for 5 years now - when they pull it off, its great. But sometimes things like a DeLeon blast or the one by Piatti are what's needed.

We put a heck of a lot of stuff right at their keeper.

CBTFC
08-23-2020, 05:56 PM
Decent game and effort, but more importantly wanted to apologize for the insensitivity of my COVID related comments. It's easy to get caught up in the moment when trying to "defend your perspective", but of course that's no excuse given what a couple of you had described regarding your own personal family situations.

So I put my hand up on that one, and moving forward I'll keep all my posts TFC related.

OgtheDim
08-23-2020, 07:43 PM
Thanks CBTFC

I too have had some thoughts the last couple of days

There is a reason why nobody wanted to talk about the Spanish Flu Pandemic - everybody remember doing something shitty at some point.

My uncle has died in this and I've been living the discussions of this at work since February and I work with colleagues who are seriously scared - its got me too edgy. In a world where we have to mitigate through stuff as best we can, I've been less then helpful in here making my points. I apologise to people for being preachy & demanding.

That's not why I'm here. I too will refrain from Covid discussions moving forward.

Pax to all