PDA

View Full Version : Poll about people setting up polls.

Initial B
11-11-2019, 09:02 AM
Because Og asked for it...

Auzzy
11-11-2019, 01:19 PM
I would also like a poll about people setting up polls about polls.

And I would also like a poll about people generally starting a bunch of threads.

Just kidding, I don't want either of those polls. But I would like to know why nobody has been properly Workie'ing the boards in quite a while.

Oldtimer
11-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Lol.

Should moderators moderate polls about setting up polls? Should there be polls about moderators moderating polls about setting up polls? (no don't do that)

glaze
11-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Anything that gets some action on these pages is good.

Ponderosa
11-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Anything that gets some action on these pages is good.

i’ll second this...if the poll is a dud then it falls dead on its own and we move on to something else

PizzaEatingYeti
11-13-2019, 03:43 AM
WOW, 4 guys woted "Only certain people should be allowed to set up polls."...
:facepalm:
IMO that's the worst thing that could happen! I mean what the hell, let's throw democracy totally out of the window, lol ??!!

Oldtimer
11-13-2019, 05:51 AM
WOW, 4 guys woted "Only certain people should be allowed to set up polls."...
:facepalm:
IMO that's the worst thing that could happen! I mean what the hell, let's throw democracy totally out of the window, lol ??!!

Actually this is a private board, not a "democracy." Access to it, or any of its functions could be restricted at any time to dues paying members like some other TFC supporters groups have done (I voted keep calm, btw).

OgtheDim
11-13-2019, 11:48 AM
The internet is a democracy - a fallacy that has existed since the net was started by military contractors back in the 60's.

PizzaEatingYeti
11-13-2019, 01:56 PM
True democracy never existed and never will.
Now excuse me, I've got a poll to set up!