Stugatzo
08-05-2008, 11:17 AM
tfc practice on ctv now...12:18 pm

Stugatzo
08-05-2008, 11:19 AM
never mind...it's over.

adampz
08-05-2008, 11:20 AM
lol no tfc practice for me, some program about dogs. You sure its ctv?

adampz
08-05-2008, 11:21 AM
damn!

Nodoubtguy
08-05-2008, 11:23 AM
did anyone head down to the open practice?? I would have gone had I not had to be at work.

andyc
08-05-2008, 12:47 PM
I went down with my son. It was pretty good.

All the players were out including Dichio. He did all the warm up but didn't take part in the drills or game. He was doing quite a bit of fitness work afterwards though. Robert and Barret spent most of the time on an exercise bike/stretching due to "leg stiffness". Out of the reservers, Joey Melo looked pretty good. Cunny continued to miss open goals...

They did have a new guy playing striker (or at least I didn't recognize him). He seemed pretty fast and strong but didn't have a great touch - maybe a trialist....

Carver, Whinsper and one other coach were miked up and they game a bit of a commenary.

At the end they gave out some prize - Tim Hortons coffee/gift vouchers as well as TFC shirts and balls.

City TV and CTV were down there filming.

That's all I can remeber and I should really get back to work!

MisterMacphisto
08-05-2008, 01:11 PM
All the players were out including Dichio. He did all the warm up but didn't take part in the drills or game. He was doing quite a bit of fitness work afterwards though.

Even this news makes me extremely happy. If he was still suffering full effects of concussion, he wouldn't be doing this. Slight hope that we will still get a few games from him this season.

Sounds awful, but was really scared we'd never see DD in Red again. I can't tell you how much I want to see him back on the pitch.

scooter
08-05-2008, 11:26 PM
it was a great practice and the kids had a great time
my highlight was talking to danny dichio and he is feeling
better and says he will be back this year
oohhhhhhhh danny dichio