PDA

View Full Version : Retro Kit Day (Oct 6 vs Columbus)??

David_Oliveira
09-23-2019, 06:22 AM
How would everyone feel about doing another retro kit day? I know we've done it in the past and by all accounts, people loved it. So how about it? Who's up for another one on the last regular season home game?

Ultra & Proud
09-23-2019, 06:50 AM
How would everyone feel about doing another retro kit day? I know we've done it in the past and by all accounts, people loved it. So how about it? Who's up for another one on the last regular season home game?

That's an away match. Think you mean Columbus the following Sunday.

David_Oliveira
09-23-2019, 09:51 AM
That's an away match. Think you mean Columbus the following Sunday.

Yes that's the one

Joe Kool
09-23-2019, 11:23 AM
I can wear my 2007 kit on that last game but since in October the need for a jacket will almost certainly be there so not sure if that is the best game to do this. Cool idea but I think we need a warmer game for it. Who knows though maybe it will be freakishly nice out for an October game.

Cuppy
09-23-2019, 07:58 PM
I’m all for this

Brooker
09-24-2019, 10:15 AM
I still love the grey. I wish they'd bust it out for a season. Only jersey I wear.

pprzerac
09-24-2019, 11:59 AM
The 2007 jersey is the only jersey I currently own. I didn't realize it is considered retro now. Sucks getting old

Ponderosa
09-24-2019, 01:20 PM
I can wear my 2007 kit on that last game but since in October the need for a jacket will almost certainly be there so not sure if that is the best game to do this. Cool idea but I think we need a warmer game for it. Who knows though maybe it will be freakishly nice out for an October game.

How about adding a retro scarf option?

Joe Kool
09-24-2019, 02:32 PM
How about adding a retro scarf option?

Good idea....you are smarter than me...haha. I am in for whatever the weather calls for. I even have one of the early years stadium jacket to wear if the temp goes the other way anyway. Maybe I should even break out the Carlsberg green headband that has the fake red/white hair and bring my seat cushion and go all in for this. :)