PDA

View Full Version : Match Day 23 - Cincinatti @ TFC Saturday June 27 7:30pm - Oh Boy

OgtheDim
07-22-2019, 06:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9xgNBd1.jpg

Yup, the two worst defences in the league finally get together

Have at It People

Ben - D.O.W.
07-22-2019, 08:53 AM
Very winnable game, so I assume we start Westberg and 10 guys from the stands.

After being on a super hot bus for hours getting to the Houston game I can't seem to muster up any sort of motivation or enthusiasm for this one - all that good will and positive feelings from the Montreal/Red Bulls games thrown right out the window. At least there should be goals in this one.

Oldtimer
07-22-2019, 10:35 AM
Vanney will play his best available 11.

ManUtd4ever
07-22-2019, 10:37 AM
When healthy, I think our defence is now among the better clubs in MLS.

Mikmacdo
07-22-2019, 10:46 AM
Prediction for starting 11

Westburg
Richie-Omar-Mavinga-Morrow
—-Delgado-Bradley
Deleon-Pozuelo-Osorio
————Jozy———

No width once again with no true wingers but Vanney cant not play Deleon and Delgado for some reason. I would start the Shaff at LW and Richie at RW with Auro at LB and Osorio in the CM.

Section_105
07-22-2019, 11:07 AM
what I would like to see assuming fitness,

Westburg
Richie-Omar-Mavinga-Shaffelburg
—-Fraser-Bradley
Gallardo-Pozuelo-Osorio
————Jozy———

with shaff given instructions to only go about 1/2 the times he wants to.
Fraser and Bradley alternating who drives forward
Of course this requires getting mavinga and gallardo off of the trainers table

magmadragon
07-22-2019, 02:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9xgNBd1.jpg

Vanney's all like "That's my line up! I don't know you!" Proceeds to kick supporters in the nuts.

Mikmacdo
07-22-2019, 02:56 PM
what I would like to see assuming fitness,

Westburg
Richie-Omar-Mavinga-Shaffelburg
—-Fraser-Bradley
Gallardo-Pozuelo-Osorio
————Jozy———

with shaff given instructions to only go about 1/2 the times he wants to.
Fraser and Bradley alternating who drives forward
Of course this requires getting mavinga and gallardo off of the trainers table I like the Shaff as a LB down the road. I doubt Gallardo will be ready by the sounds of it. Maybe as a sub?

Auzzy
07-22-2019, 03:03 PM
This probably won't be popular here, but I actually think at this point Der Schaffner might do best as an early super-sub, as long as we have a decent line up to have a good game up to the 60th minute. Speed kills; speed plus youthful optimism against tired opposition kills more. At least until the kid bulks up a bit more, and gets used to life in the big leagues. He's amazing, but I don't want to wear him out early, or see him injured by the constant hacking.

Ultra & Proud
07-22-2019, 03:08 PM
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/soccer/fc-cincinnati/2019/02/27/fc-cincinnati-major-league-soccer-stars-cant-spell-city-name/3000837002/

:ihih:

Mikmacdo
07-22-2019, 03:23 PM
This probably won't be popular here, but I actually think at this point Der Schaffner might do best as an early super-sub, as long as we have a decent line up to have a good game up to the 60th minute. Speed kills; speed plus youthful optimism against tired opposition kills more. At least until the kid bulks up a bit more, and gets used to life in the big leagues. He's amazing, but I don't want to wear him out early, or see him injured by the constant hacking.

The shaff is pretty damn solid why do you think he needs to bulk up?

Auzzy
07-22-2019, 03:35 PM
The shaff is pretty damn solid why do you think he needs to bulk up?

He gets pushed around and fouled quite a bit, for example in his 3rd & 4th game with TFC. Don't get me wrong, he's amazing, especially for a 19-year-old. But I think a bit more muscle mass (and more proper officiating -- ha ha in MLS) would help him long term. He's brand new on the team; I don't think we should immediately expect 90+ minutes from him, and wear him down.

Plus I just think he would be amazing coming on fresh in the 60th minute.

stevep
07-22-2019, 06:43 PM
Vanney's all like "That's my line up! I don't know you!" Proceeds to kick supporters in the nuts.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me
My tickets were sold today

notthesun
07-22-2019, 08:38 PM
He gets pushed around and fouled quite a bit, for example in his 3rd & 4th game with TFC. Don't get me wrong, he's amazing, especially for a 19-year-old. But I think a bit more muscle mass (and more proper officiating -- ha ha in MLS) would help him long term. He's brand new on the team; I don't think we should immediately expect 90+ minutes from him, and wear him down.

Plus I just think he would be amazing coming on fresh in the 60th minute.

Agreed with this, he can beat his man but there are moments when he can create a decent situation for himself with a quick first step but just gets muscled off the ball; in a couple years he's probably turning those moments into good crosses and strikes.

Ideally we would have a more experienced winger than can start in his place. Throwing him on with one third of the game left, against tired fullbacks, he'd roast a lot of people with his speed alone.

reggie
07-22-2019, 09:36 PM
dont count your chickens yet mr pep vanney is ultra conservative when it comes to bringing players back from injury.which is kinda funny because they jus get reinjured 2 wks later anyway.i wouldnt be shocked if pos.gallardo or mavinga dont play saturday

BelfastBoy
07-23-2019, 09:59 AM
With Gonzalez and Ciman back there, this is a formidable back line no?

Section_105
07-23-2019, 12:42 PM
This probably won't be popular here, but I actually think at this point Der Schaffner might do best as an early super-sub,g.

Totally agree this is a great way to deploy the Blitz Shaf. (kid has like 50 names now.....not certain anymore how to properly spell it : -)

Joe Kool
07-23-2019, 01:49 PM
Totally agree this is a great way to deploy the Blitz Shaf. (kid has like 50 names now.....not certain anymore how to properly spell it : -)

Yeah that was a bright spot during the Houston game. He came on at half time and I think Houston had no idea how to contain him or his energy because they were pretty much coasting through the first half down that wing. You could see Houston scrambling all of a sudden and also it helped that a big presence like Altidore was in the middle. Such a huge swing in momentum from just subbing in two players. Not many bright spots on Saturday but I liked that one.

Globetrotter
07-23-2019, 07:27 PM
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/soccer/fc-cincinnati/2019/02/27/fc-cincinnati-major-league-soccer-stars-cant-spell-city-name/3000837002/

:ihih:

lol. I learned years ago there's an easy phonetic rhythm to it. CIN CIN NATI.

Auzzy
07-25-2019, 12:11 AM
According to official Pravda report, looks like Gallardo will indeed not be available for at least another week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2CmkiyNWvE

Supposedly everyone else is available. (But we've heard that one before, and it didn't turn out that way...)

Brooker
07-25-2019, 12:51 AM
lol. I learned years ago there's an easy phonetic rhythm to it. CIN CIN NATI.

You forgot the WKRP, ffs.

According to official Pravda report, looks like Gallardo will indeed not be available for at least another week.

Saving him for the playoffs. Secret weapon. So secret, we don't even know what he'll do.

stegosaurus
07-25-2019, 08:04 AM

Saving him for the playoffs. Secret weapon. So secret, we don't even know what he'll do.

After TB and the Gallardo age mystery, it wouldn’t surprise me if Curtis signed another random guy masquerading as a footballer and Vanney just realized it in training.

MightyDM
07-25-2019, 09:19 AM
I don’t think we are ever going to see Gallardo start a game for TFC. He’ll be the next Urruti.

OgtheDim
07-25-2019, 09:44 AM
I don’t think we are ever going to see Gallardo start a game for TFC. He’ll be the next Urruti.

Its funny because I've only ever seen 2 "here's his shirt being created" videos by TFC - Urruiti & Gallardo.

stegosaurus
07-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Its funny because I've only ever seen 2 "here's his shirt being created" videos by TFC - Urruiti & Gallardo.

Haha, I’d forgotten that.

Fort York Redcoat
07-26-2019, 05:14 AM

https://www.shoutfactory.com/s3_images/images/1801607d-1e0e-e411-ba69-d4ae527c3b65/WKRPCS72dpi.jpg

This is the biggest draw for me to see Cincinnati by far.

That, and this

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CalmDifferentAlaskanhusky-poster.jpg

Canary10
07-26-2019, 08:53 AM
Any updates on Pozuelo?

OgtheDim
07-26-2019, 02:18 PM
FWIW, Akinola starting for TFCII today at BMO Training Ground - unlikely to be on the bench tomorrow. This limits our forward options to pretty much 2 real forwards and a bunch of false 9s.

&

Cinci story coming out they will have a new coach but not here yet for this game. Guys may or may not be playing for their jobs.

pfk
07-26-2019, 02:25 PM
Any updates on Pozuelo?

Gareth Wheeler says he should be good to go.

Also this....:
https://twitter.com/GarethWheeler/status/1154827683420876802

Canary10
07-26-2019, 02:50 PM

Also this....:

Great, thanks for the update.

portu
07-26-2019, 03:00 PM

Also this....:

I'll believe us playing a full team when I see it from now on.

OgtheDim
07-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Yeah, I like Drew Moor but I'll believe he's in the lineup when I see his name come over twitter at 7pm.

Auzzy
07-26-2019, 05:26 PM
So, maybe Gallardo in "about 2 weeks"? :D

MightyDM
07-26-2019, 06:23 PM
So, maybe Gallardo in "about 2 weeks"? :D

You beat me to it. “Like a new signing”

PawTar711
07-26-2019, 10:24 PM
Recently, we haven't been playing our best soccer, however, I think that Altidore is doing well, and I think that Cincinnati is an expansion team, we can't afford to lose, because if we do, we can beat ourselves up later on for not finishing the last place team to solidify a play off spot, in a crucial period of time during the middle of the summer. Jay

Joe Kool
07-27-2019, 02:01 AM
For those of us heading down to the game keep this in mind....Kitchener Reggae Fest is on at the Budweiser Stage from 5PM - 11PM and the annual Beerfest is on at Exhibition grounds. Could be quite busier than last weekend where they sent us all out that warning about parking. No warning this week though. Weird.

OgtheDim
07-27-2019, 06:02 AM
One reason why Poz might be playing is he probably wants that All Star bonus $ from midweek.

Fort York Redcoat
07-27-2019, 06:27 AM
One reason why Poz might be playing is he probably wants that All Star bonus $ from midweek.

He has to play his club games surrounding the All Star to get the bonus?

OgtheDim
07-27-2019, 07:40 AM
There's been talk of players doing both in the past - skipping league games then playing the AS or vice versa. Some teams were ticked that star players wouldn't show the week before/after. IIRC, teams were being told to put in incentives to get players to play throughout that week.

To be fair though, Poz is the sort of guy who would have looked at last Saturday and say "Enuff a that shit!"

ensco
07-27-2019, 08:59 AM
Really nice Nick Hagglund profile in Globe today. It's behind the firewall, but here's a representative quote...

“So many good memories,” Hagglund said. “It’ll be fun to be back there.”

Popular among players and fans, he will no doubt be warmly received at BMO Field.

“Really one of the best human beings that we’ve ever had around here,” Toronto coach Greg Vanney said. “Just a nice guy. Loads of energy. Fantastic with the [academy] kids, with everybody."

ensco
07-27-2019, 09:02 AM
Figured I'd throw this up, because, why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ni3jErCyvo

stegosaurus
07-27-2019, 09:17 AM
There's been talk of players doing both in the past - skipping league games then playing the AS or vice versa. Some teams were ticked that star players wouldn't show the week before/after. IIRC, teams were being told to put in incentives to get players to play throughout that week.

To be fair though, Poz is the sort of guy who would have looked at last Saturday and say "Enuff a that shit!"

Add to that the “suspension” if you don’t play the AS game, unless that’s only for what they determine to be fake injuries.

stegosaurus
07-27-2019, 09:19 AM
Really nice Nick Hagglund profile in Globe today. It's behind the firewall, but here's a representative quote...

“So many good memories,” Hagglund said. “It’ll be fun to be back there.”

Popular among players and fans, he will no doubt be warmly received at BMO Field.

“Really one of the best human beings that we’ve ever had around here,” Toronto coach Greg Vanney said. “Just a nice guy. Loads of energy. Fantastic with the [academy] kids, with everybody."

Hard to not love Hagglund. What an awesome guy with so much heart. He’ll always be a legend for that goal, and I hope he gets a warm nothomebutsortofhomecoming.

MightyDM
07-27-2019, 12:37 PM
Figured I'd throw this up, because, why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ni3jErCyvo

if you watch closely, Ciman loses Hagglund before he bullies Donadel. Guess our scouting department didn’t watch this video before picking up Ciman..

Derko
07-27-2019, 02:13 PM
if you watch closely, Ciman loses Hagglund before he bullies Donadel. Guess our scouting department didn’t watch this video before picking up Ciman..

Whatever, :facepalm:

Brooker
07-27-2019, 03:16 PM
FWIW, Akinola starting for TFCII today at BMO Training Ground - unlikely to be on the bench tomorrow. This limits our forward options to pretty much 2 real forwards and a bunch of false 9s.

&

Cinci story coming out they will have a new coach but not here yet for this game. Guys may or may not be playing for their jobs.

Sigh. Always something.

Mikmacdo
07-27-2019, 03:29 PM
Here’s what I hope the lineup is;

Westburg
Auro-Omar-Mavinga-Morrow
————Bradley—————
——-Pozuelo-Osorio—-
Richie—Jozy—-The Shaff

Probably will be Layrea at RB, Delgado in for the Shaff with Osorio on the wing and Deleon at RW again with no true wingers or speed.

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 06:20 PM
Starting: Westberg, Laryea, Gonzalez, Moor, Morrow, Bradley, Deleon, Delgado, Pozuelo, Schaffner, Altidore

Subs: Bono, Auro Jr., Morgan, Mavinga, Endoh, Osorio, Mullins

So compared with the last game, and Vanney's comments, I would say the following players are likely in the dog house: Zavaleta, Ciman, Chapman, Fraser. (I can live with that except for Fraser. He definitely still needs to improve, but was put in a bad spot in a bad lineup last game. His passing stats were still great. Hopefully he'll be back soon.)

Vanney's rating of some of today's subs still to be seen: Auro Jr, Endoh, Osorio, Mullins. Could just be giving them a break, and Mullins is obviously a backup. Let's see who he subs on first.

I wonder if Mavinga isn't completely 100% since he's only on the bench. Gonzalez has been great so far, but with Moor / Gonzalez / Bradley in the middle while defending, there's not much speed. Hopefully Deleon or Delgado are given some defensive duties.

OgtheDim
07-27-2019, 06:39 PM
In theory Cinci has not much speed. A lot of their starters are not in the 18, or so their Journos are saying. Their midfield is set up to be very defensive. Look for them to sit back in a bunker. BUT, their defense is as accident prone as ours.

I don't care if it is ugly or close - I just want the 3 points after a solid effort.

MightyDM
07-27-2019, 07:16 PM
Interesting with Oso. I have thought for a while that we had a crowded midfield. But Marky and Deleon are more solid defensively.

Redcoe15
07-27-2019, 07:18 PM
I expect to see TFC demolish the FC Cincinnati poser side.

ag futbol
07-27-2019, 07:24 PM
Interesting with Oso. I have thought for a while that we had a crowded midfield. But Marky and Deleon are more solid defensively.
Delgado + Osorio always = zero synergy. They’re like TFC’s version of a Lampard + Gerrard combo.

That said DeLeon really does nothing for me.

tfcfans
07-27-2019, 07:31 PM
Hooray!

ag futbol
07-27-2019, 07:31 PM
That said DeLeon really does nothing for me.
Right on cue

MightyDM
07-27-2019, 07:34 PM
Right on cue

Please criticize someone else

jloome
07-27-2019, 07:35 PM
The boys seem to be working hard tonight.

ag futbol
07-27-2019, 07:36 PM
Please criticize someone else
Delgado sucks **crosses fingers**

portu
07-27-2019, 07:41 PM
Love DeLeon. Delgado over Oso was a surprise for me but he's looked good so far.

stegosaurus
07-27-2019, 07:42 PM
Someone get Pozo a hair stylist.

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 07:46 PM
Delgado sucks **crosses fingers**

Thanks, he's had some good interceptions & one-touch passes!

Bushmancan
07-27-2019, 08:00 PM
Is it just me or is Poz riding Shaffleburg hard? Looking a little too harsh with hand gestures.

portu
07-27-2019, 08:02 PM
Is it just me or is Poz riding Shaffleburg hard? Looking a little too harsh with hand gestures.

Shaffs been poor. Would put Oso on tbh.

gracos
07-27-2019, 08:03 PM

I know this may be controversial but every player is to play to the best of their ability and limit errors, they are playing in fairly recognizable league

GerMc
07-27-2019, 08:05 PM

Real time coaching is the best. Poz was wide open on that one.

I think it is positive that Poz takes an interest in making the Shaffbolt’s game better. He is still a kid so if Poz is taking a close interest in him, I think that is good. I don’t see it the same as Gio’s yelling a people, which was a bit more harsh.

Shaffbolt is having a good game; I love his movement. But he can still improve.

FootBallAZ
07-27-2019, 08:10 PM
Yeah, I like Drew Moor but I'll believe he's in the lineup when I see his name come over twitter at 7pm.

when I met him Thursday for signings, he said he was fully healthy and up to them to put him in the line up

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 08:12 PM

We'll see if Osorio is a fairly early offensive sub. If not, it might be a bit of message for last week, where Osorio was the highest-paid player for TFC for the start of the game, but non-influential.

I still think Schaffner would be great coming on in the 60th minute. He's not a 90-minute player yet, so use him when he would be most effective.

ag futbol
07-27-2019, 08:19 PM
New rule: Herman stops talking until he can actually beat a team ranked in the top 75 and not just banana republics.

tfcfans
07-27-2019, 08:23 PM
Nothing the whole half so far - and then boom 2-0!

stegosaurus
07-27-2019, 08:23 PM
Wow, what a fucking banger!

ag futbol
07-27-2019, 08:27 PM
Heck of a strike.

I’ll give Cinci this: they look better than Vancouver.

portu
07-27-2019, 08:27 PM
New rule: Herman stops talking until he can actually beat a team ranked in the top 75 and not just banana republics.

Hearing him call his backline CONCACAF tier 3 was such a put off for me when he plays Davies at left back and loses to fucking Haiti.

portu
07-27-2019, 08:30 PM
Drew Moor showing his age this half.

ag futbol
07-27-2019, 08:32 PM
Hearing him call his backline CONCACAF tier 3 was such a put off for me when he plays Davies at left back and loses to fucking Haiti.
Agreed. I don’t think the coach of Jamaica, Costa Rica, or the like would make these sort of complaints. Short of Mexico and the US, nobody in this region has a great options all the way 1-11, they deal with it.

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 08:35 PM
Amazing goal by Jozy, and finally a shot from outside the penalty area!

TFC defense & defensive midfield has been really poor in the second half though. Everybody jogging around; nobody paying attention; too many giveaways in bad spots. Awful shape; too much space everywhere for Cincinnati. Really lucky that they only scored one so far; a better team would have potted a couple.

TFC needs a sub immediately; and SOMEBODY has to take charge in settling things down.

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 08:38 PM
Moor definitely still rusty after a long lay off; he's had lots of bad passes both first & 2nd half.

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 08:40 PM
EARTH TO VANNEY, STOP YELLING, MAKE A SuB!

MightyDM
07-27-2019, 08:42 PM
Poz rusty too, and feeling his Hammy. Just don’t understand Banneys approach to subs.

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 08:48 PM
Osorio for Delgado. We'll probably give up another goal, but maybe we'll get another goal too.

GerMc
07-27-2019, 08:57 PM
Sad not to see Hagglund our tonight.

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 09:06 PM
Sad not to see Hagglund our tonight.

Oh that's true, too bad!

Anybody have an idea how the officials game up with 6 minutes extra here?

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 09:09 PM
Holy f**k, this is way too tight, against a crappy team with our first-string lineup.

EDIT Survived, and START THE CAR!!!

ag futbol
07-27-2019, 09:09 PM
I’ll take it. Little bit lazy in the second half but whatever, points are points.

OgtheDim
07-27-2019, 09:25 PM
I don't care if it is ugly or close - I just want the 3 points after a solid effort.

Happy enough.

benito
07-27-2019, 09:31 PM
Not the prettiest win but they all count. Let’s start a new streak!

GerMc
07-27-2019, 09:32 PM
Agree the second half was not as good as the first. And we should have finished more of the opportunities we had in the first half. But a win is a win, and I will take it.

Mikmacdo
07-27-2019, 09:40 PM
Deleon scored but i thought he was poor. I went to the game with a brazilian soccer fan and i wanted his take he said laryea and jozy were the best players.

Moor was exposed and if they played a team higher than usl level i dont think they would have won.

Time to sign a left winger and use shaff as a super sub energy guy.

I hate that osorio was benched.

OgtheDim
07-27-2019, 09:46 PM
Somebody needs to tell Laryea to stop the diving - takes one too many touches once in the clear and then looks for the foul instead of making the pass.

Auzzy
07-27-2019, 09:52 PM
I'm happy with the win. There's plenty they can learn from that game. I hope they do that.

Brooker
07-27-2019, 10:12 PM
Time to sign a left winger and use shaff as a super sub energy guy.

Shaffelburg as a super sub?!

Please elaborate. Is that an age thing? He looks ready. Or was that your Brazilian friend who bestowed that knowledge?

MightyDM
07-27-2019, 10:13 PM
They were good in the first half. Let Cinci into it in the second.

Morrow better than normal but still not back to 2017.

I like Deleon.

Interesting that Auro has only made the bench.

Mullins a much better hold up player than Hamilton. Doesn’t seem to have his eye for goal though

What a goal by Jozy.

Supporters were loud tonight

Still surprised that given this was the next game Vanney couldn’t have made better rotations in the last.

Worried about Poz. He needs his minutes managed too - according to the club. And gets kicked, a lot. He wasn’t sharp tonight.

I thought Bradley had broken his leg when he went down. It looked really nasty from where I sit and i can’t remember him staying down like that, ever. But he was up like a flash when the pushing started.

Mikmacdo
07-27-2019, 10:20 PM
Shaffelburg as a super sub?!

Please elaborate. Is that an age thing? He looks ready. Or was that your Brazilian friend who bestowed that knowledge?

No thats my opinion. I like the shaff dont know if hes starting quality on a championship team though.

ag futbol
07-27-2019, 10:39 PM
Somebody needs to tell Laryea to stop the diving - takes one too many touches once in the clear and then looks for the foul instead of making the pass.
Laryea needs to go to the shaffelburg school of attacking. Make sure there is an end product every time you get the ball in a dangerous area: cross, pass, or shot. He looks like he wants to walk it over the goal line half the time. To his credit he gets pretty close.

But I like what he brings. He’s outrageously fast and aggressive. Just needs to do better things here he gets into those areas.

Brooker
07-27-2019, 10:39 PM
No thats my opinion. I like the shaff dont know if hes starting quality on a championship team though.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to jump the gun but he seems reliable so far. I said it's way to early for Fraser and that didn't go over well on here.

Sadly I'm not sure we have the depth to ease Shaffelburg in. I could be wrong.

Didn't mean any offence to you or your friend.

Mikmacdo
07-27-2019, 10:54 PM
Fair enough. I'm not trying to jump the gun but he seems reliable so far. I said it's way to early for Fraser and that didn't go over well on here.

Sadly I'm not sure we have the depth to ease Shaffelburg in. I could be wrong.

Didn't mean any offence to you or your friend.

No problèm man, i just think we need gallardo at rw and another tam guy on the left. When i see the shaff i wonder if he could be a lb in the future.

pfk
07-28-2019, 07:29 AM
I'm happy we got the three points, but it was a nervous win. Westburg gave up the ball twice in dangerous positions.

This should have been an easy win.

stegosaurus
07-28-2019, 08:17 AM
Not a bad game in the least despite it getting a bit chippy and the second half getting a little hairy especially towards the end of the match.

Jozy with an incredible goal, and his performance overall was also quite good.

Pozo played well. Not neutralized, but not quite as effective either. Jozy does pick up a lot of the slack in the midfield creative role though.

Deleon played well and is constantly hustling. Morrow had one of his best games this season. Laryea good other than the Osorio school of diving bit — he’s still a bit weak defensively but he did get back and do some work there too.

Gonzalez was good, but pairing him with Moor leaves us with an incredibly slow back line. Moor is done, though he has performed admirably in the past.

Westberg was a bit hot and cold, especially towards the end, but he made some great saves as well.

Bradley looked okay. You can see how much the Delgado pairing helps out defensively. Delgado himself was quite good last night.

Everybodyshuffleberg had a lot of energy going forward, but he’s still kind of raw. I wonder if that goofy, gangly posture makes it harder for people to read him or something. He’s working hard, but he probably needs a good, experienced winger to learn from. The energy of youth is great, but he has a lot to learn. Good potential, but with quite a bit to work on.

Bushmancan
07-28-2019, 10:50 AM
Not a bad game in the least despite it getting a bit chippy and the second half getting a little hairy especially towards the end of the match.

Jozy with an incredible goal, and his performance overall was also quite good.

Pozo played well. Not neutralized, but not quite as effective either. Jozy does pick up a lot of the slack in the midfield creative role though.

Deleon played well and is constantly hustling. Morrow had one of his best games this season. Laryea good other than the Osorio school of diving bit — he’s still a bit weak defensively but he did get back and do some work there too.

Gonzalez was good, but pairing him with Moor leaves us with an incredibly slow back line. Moor is done, though he has performed admirably in the past.

Westberg was a bit hot and cold, especially towards the end, but he made some great saves as well.

Bradley looked okay. You can see how much the Delgado pairing helps out defensively. Delgado himself was quite good last night.

Everybodyshuffleberg had a lot of energy going forward, but he’s still kind of raw. I wonder if that goofy, gangly posture makes it harder for people to read him or something. He’s working hard, but he probably needs a good, experienced winger to learn from. The energy of youth is great, but he has a lot to learn. Good potential, but with quite a bit to work on.

Good assessment, was at the game and it was obvious Moor was out of gas around the 55th minute, 1st game back why not sub him with Mavinga and bring in some pace to counter. When Cinci started pressing he wilted but that was somewhat understandable.

Bradley and Delgado did look good but what sometimes you miss with Bradley, his instincts in breaking up plays is really quite good..... reading the next pass way in advance, which makes up for so much.
Love Shffleburg, can't wait to see what the team does when we have another pacey winger. I am so hoping Gallardo is the real deal. And then counter attack the hell out of the pressing Red Bulls. :tfc:

COYRS

ag futbol
07-28-2019, 11:03 AM
We need another hugely influential player on the attacking end. Question is how to we get it with all the DO slots filled?

I’m totally okay with Gallardo at face value but when other teams in this league are dropping $10 million on wingers we should set our expectations accordingly about what he’s going to provide on the field (ie. more TAM than DP).

Ultra & Proud
07-28-2019, 12:28 PM
We need another hugely influential player on the attacking end. Question is how to we get it with all the DO slots filled?

I’m totally okay with Gallardo at face value but when other teams in this league are dropping $10 million on wingers we should set our expectations accordingly about what he’s going to provide on the field (ie. more TAM than DP).

Just because a team pays a huge transfer doesn't mean the player is great (see Atlanta).

ag futbol
07-28-2019, 01:21 PM
Just because a team pays a huge transfer doesn't mean the player is great (see Atlanta).
Well obviously, but all else equal more money should buy more quality, no two ways about it.

JuliquE
07-29-2019, 06:40 AM
Everybodyshuffleberg had a lot of energy going forward, but he’s still kind of raw. I wonder if that goofy, gangly posture makes it harder for people to read him or something.
Otherwise known as "The Soolsma Effect."

Great assessment.

613reppingTFC
07-29-2019, 08:15 AM
I'm not sure if it's the posture making it difficult for other players to read. But i went to the game and noticed quite frequently that Shaff would be open and making the run down the wing and Poz never seems to play him the ball? Does anyone else notice the same thing? I think in the first half he made one give and go with him and that's the only pass Shaff ever received. Not sure if it's a trust thing or maybe he feels he's too young? any thoughts on this? Maybe poz is waiting for Gallardo to take his place and have better chemistry?

burlington Red
07-29-2019, 08:36 AM
I'm not sure if it's the posture making it difficult for other players to read. But i went to the game and noticed quite frequently that Shaff would be open and making the run down the wing and Poz never seems to play him the ball? Does anyone else notice the same thing? I think in the first half he made one give and go with him and that's the only pass Shaff ever received. Not sure if it's a trust thing or maybe he feels he's too young? any thoughts on this? Maybe poz is waiting for Gallardo to take his place and have better chemistry?

Pozelo threw 2 hissy fits at Shaff, both were for him taking a shot and not crossing it. The 2nd one I feel Shaff was within his rights to take a shot, yes the pass was on but it wasn't like it was a tap in or anything like it. I didn't like seeing this, by all means let your teammates know you wanted the pass but I felt the 2nd time it was over the top. You don't need to get on the way he did. Poz wasn't having a great game, his passing wasn't great so maybe he was frustrated with himself more than Shaff. Young players in todays game don't need to be shouted at like that, encourage them, advise them.

Canary10
07-29-2019, 08:51 AM
Good assessment, was at the game and it was obvious Moor was out of gas around the 55th minute, 1st game back why not sub him with Mavinga and bring in some pace to counter. When Cinci started pressing he wilted but that was somewhat understandable.

Bradley and Delgado did look good but what sometimes you miss with Bradley, his instincts in breaking up plays is really quite good..... reading the next pass way in advance, which makes up for so much.
Love Shffleburg, can't wait to see what the team does when we have another pacey winger. I am so hoping Gallardo is the real deal. And then counter attack the hell out of the pressing Red Bulls. :tfc:

COYRS

Who was joking we'll never see Gallardo play? Why do I have a feeling they are right? His name sounds too close to Gilberto for my liking. Sounds like a made up soccer name from FIFA 94 to me.

Bushmancan
07-29-2019, 09:00 AM
Who was joking we'll never see Gallardo play? Why do I have a feeling they are right? His name sounds too close to Gilberto for my liking. Sounds like a made up soccer name from FIFA 94 to me.

Nice one.

JuliquE
07-29-2019, 09:16 AM
Sounds like a made up soccer name from FIFA 94 to me.
http://i.imgur.com/rPo0eMY.jpg

stegosaurus
07-29-2019, 09:20 AM

The Venezuelan Carlos Kaiser?

Canary10
07-29-2019, 09:34 AM
The Venezuelan Carlos Kaiser?

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxETEBIQEBAQEBAQEBAPDxAQEA8NDw8PFREWFhURFR UYHSggGBolGxUVITEhJSkrOi4uFx8zOD84Nyg5LisBCgoKDg0O FxAQGi0dHR0tLS0rKystLS0tLSsrLS0tLS0tKy0tLS03LS0tNy 0tNy0tNystLTc3KystLS0tLSsrLf/AABEIAOEA4QMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAACAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAADBAACBQEGB//EADcQAAEEAQMCBAUDAwMEAwAAAAEAAgMRBBIhMQVBEyIyUQYUQ mFxUoGhFSORM2KxJMHR4RZTgv/EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwAEBf/EACURAAICAgICAgIDAQAAAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxBEETIhRRFTJhB f/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A87NGD3Q2wN4tE UH6yhzsrgrgSOFBfkm 661pvT2Q4HO78K nfnZBoDCF4A0lBezf/auvxgT6lV2ORwSQhQEhh M2vKUtHi1Z7roaR3JXZHVwd06WjUXijdaDkNN2jOa gfdCm4q0ImSOCIVfdcjsGiqsg2vUURzO97ot7GCz4w7lCx4QNl bRq7ldixy7ul6NdnZIttkCSEe 6vIXDYKwwyRZKYHKi mmBDa/bZdERPlTDOnAC9RSPTA3ZMcX6tld7WA1aWeHA0OFeTHPNoPZuY 1Lig1pUbCGjzLmKduULKYX91OhLsLE1uq7RcmFrhQKQx20acaT r2N7OWcQtEiwy0bILoSDbkcFx4JpDy47NEkLdAOTAGq5VHwna0 ZmEBXm5R5McGt1uQBHwG 6ib RH6lEOZjJewtNakOaAjclFy272TuqkF1WeF02VRXQ6vsUXHic4 1dKz5NgPZEjl0/lBgYHKgLTQNrsZIbRKs/LB5G6WkY53BpBBJGT72iuxRerX yjMQ1s7dDlx3cakbBYV2YfSN0ARlzqtHOFpAOpXxoDeq6QNYBu K5rtz yPJjkm7/ZFlNOsm0J QXHYUsLZ35Xf1UmvDDW7OSrsdxPrpHkwzt5whIIrKaPN2iNaSN 3UhSYDrvWjiIgbnhBsFFGamlFlcT3pSV/lQHsJbYO6LVi0xkYti9SHoPGq1Mdp00XUVeDp5INyBAdRsBFEQ fWm/k9r1pVvTXWXGQEDsjCXtfCzA1QOeKx7V3SscLifUnZwXADj7qk URYLu1kzJhxIWiu6XAc9 omgoZdR4pR7HVd2g0YcniJqndl2qA8 6TiyTdcK2Thk7h6XgChrxP8Acosv5Z/611b4zUEnwid7QSw9lrGHVxwgZWERWmkykPaFoAO6rNGbsJ04g DQSRajMMnckUjyQrYkzAcfMSKRiG8DlFngcDpaUuemS3dhHkg2 HixS3uFJ8TvYVZGuaQHFVy38AJbtmR0wnudkaSPygApYxuIFEI M2tnFGQWJEFrvNuEd5adxwjTxNJKF4NC72RXQqFjMrQanfVSLN iF27KpQYDjVED3R0bVgw1zTudkLq/UWRsB5PdPdQhDGb7muy ddWynueRe17J8cLZeEeRvO JoyANJW30jqUb2itl4fE6LK8agRSdwcWWKSiRX2KrKMa0VnjpH tpcNx8wcKVJB2BVcYuoC yj46PO65mmcjf6OmF7T6tiuyYDjTgaTEoa0DV7dkWJ7XCglaZr sRkcSA29wjw45DQXHZcyYmN/K5I4lgASoAR7W/SqDYJWOGS RSYlDQK7pjFAAeFaOMuNagpix 5CDNEWmwU2wjnyJ/UFFn K/3UW2ajWx8Rw7/yp4Lr3P8AKq9xJ8riUXwrG7ja5ydCmVjPOw4/KLHG4NDb3/KP4fYFCGKdV6isEngu/dEZA tz/K5kQV5tRQ4nlw2JtY1FJsFznX/3UyOnml1wf90WGN55JTxlRlIyxiSXt/ynIsN317JmTHI7qPh2FkhBz2EzJ4yHGjshvBP4R8jFeTtuExF0 01RNKinoK0KQ7bAok7JQNv8AlcycDSfK42huElgdkZNdhik3oo dbhv25XlP6fczr99l7PI6W/QXMsnuvEPy3Mlc1 xBVYvkvqdeOLi7HDjzxEkDynjdWxMSeSTVQ0rQZkMfGA53AXcD JYCGtdZtJKUqejqyVOJrtY0CifNSpDjudZvv7pqfp5I1ONJNgL dmkkIJ3E82kmwnyz3c9kXHxw3vuo0uCksY/UbKS37J2CLSXb8Jnw2Vsd0v4A pxHsl5YyD5SU/H9GiMiF4Nn0/lTIhDt2lCa81RJQg4g7FHixqLjGkP4H3V3wk1R4VXSObt7qjoX DcE7o0zJF/lXLiHpk 6i1MajTx8fRs526Ybjkbl3PCVkiLzqLqIRGNLti7hczJMpocHE 70jl212o0HglLZETr2OyAgdzC9vPKFFiFvDkeCM0BqXZ8d3ZyI 96ORAnlcnfpNByDG8ja1abBJIdq/ZZi0FfqoG7VzESBZQWlw2TGg0LdSSjWB4NauFYuN1aVdjO8S9W 1pqTEs3rpP6DZXIxz6rVcLEkkdwRSMxpLg0Fejw8VkQBfKGk70 VDJNpUjr8XEmXxOjaWUXcrwPxv8EOaTLCS9zt6C jHLhNf9Q1Bzp2gDzhwU8OXLilb6PTcYtUfDm4mQwf3Iy0e5R jYshmDgCW2N19R IenxzQ7PDTSxOkdG8NmztQ913flqUXom8I3PCSweY8BZLodPda k76Om0jNgk8O2Qwys83JjqTFDK4mrV3sI3u1STDcD6kSWM0N10 OhKpHA0ncmlVvNWm44dbQLqkrk4hBvUhZkdlxrF6kCKE3yjtvT VoLHEf UbYWOPxeCXID5TwjRu1fVS5mY3BDkHYEL63KIfhH9SiFsazakw 3ch4KHiNOql2CJ7dnG0Z I7lpAUGRCy4xO4eAujGNbuCUET/f Uz8u6uRf5S0KLSNcHcqz5CdrRBHvuRaJ8t991rNTFI8JxN6gjZ T9FAlWcK7oGdhudR1ClgpWHcNgb7Kk4cQKcFVo8uknslnQP41C vymoZRHY4jpsuCE/Gc43rA y7HE4DnZAmidq2OyVp2HiHMxi/uHcDssfrHVH5zgIri0jSb2taWRA5zaJCzosbw77JmlHfs9Dw6T pmJk9NyYjqMuqvYlbeF1pxY1puwuvc121j/KZwfh18jgWObX7ISyco/ZHf8aUrBZ75SwEXS1 izEQAOBtelw gaYwHltjnhZ3UsqCP 0OR7Lmg WiGWTUrPNZhdr5RWyEClXLeLtDfktrfld0YJRPNySuQfw77qxx idrCUgLt99uyPHJvQKDtIVy9BTjlo9QQ5MVzh6gizQOcNjSrDj Pr1C0FJsAr/S33XiBW/pj28vBRJMaTV6giTQO7H U6kZmb4emxaLjxF3dR2I8m7CMcZwqiPumsCTJ8gf1BdU Xk/UFEdhpjkTLO5RJoHdjt VmRPe31I7chxPOy5 LJJDLGVyd1XK1V5ShyFp7oYcAdyiojqJ3Gifdk7/lNPDgbtIOa4utvCNMHd0HENBp4XOGx3S PFLvZ2RsZpPdWfE9p yyQEgUjT 6UAINko Wb9PKUhb5vOVVBsaGRewXZoXVsUYYAq2FKZMEgP8A7Qo1hsXGf 3OyD1bGcRQTOM19b/8AK6YT7p4R5SpizyvGrPIP6Rlk22q7brZ Hc6TFdqySdP2Wv4H3S Z0/xBpK9DJ4cZQo48X/Xlz2amb8fYjgQ0vsryzTNPP4jD5Ce6K/4fhaNzuE3gGJg0sduFBeDGCs6sn/RcuhrIw9x EnNhEfhPvBO7jSHJR2tc0k4sbHkc1bFTC4jy9kTp8B1b9k5Bi1 35XJoNG98qblydDWXnaeyGIHc2gTBxrTv7orH2ACaQqmEBJHLq 8q4Q9pp53Te3AO6FJiuJ35WNYOS1TJicK35RnYhO/sg5TXGh7J4gsD5/f V1c WconNsJFDr9TqSzmOa6gSQizxuPpP EN7XbA2mdB0V0OuyTuivgLgKcj5EPkG 9JXEDmnc7IaNYxC0t2JRS29i4hLy2XXeypkgg2DYStCjsI0/USjaXu7mklFBqF6qUZO4WAbSSQRp HX1cpeXCPJKq3IceTVKzpi7a FkgouHOa3ykkrzPV vSseWkLd6jKYmavsvHw/9VPpcdNkC1fGq2ykIWz1nwzLNkNsArUyIizaQlq3Ph/ojMSIVIHEgGl5v4wmc QAbBc8c6WSymfxfkjSC6qF6knn5ZaLBKkWOSwW7slsnALttVrr h56s5v4iMY8jNn6i547o3TYTYN7ruV0ZwbsV3porYuohHyPJuP 1H8fx4KVM252upLxYjvc2jgE/VsjNab2K8/Hnb0zszePGC pIA/v2SmV4jj3oJvLJ2DD VGxmtynS9nDVExYHEDc7q8uCG76lVhI pdI1ba1gPYJ PXmDt0ASSE969027HI pWZj7crCl4oSW opGeBwOxKaAeOLIULCVkx0xCpFE98s73XU3INoVwdvUUTKj18G kOeE9iEExPP1BNTFaGJMU6fWCqx4RIAv90MYcn6gjxzV5D27rd CFX4TgKv91V KQPVabLidgQlJWvvQCPz2WQ1i PA4n1bLRdigDZwtL/JPaLDghxMd3K0jWcOC4n1LpxnM31WjQvI53Q8iUk7IxdGUv0J9 Ra6Rmm6XmMbEfFMNiaN2vXHHdySKUYxpKry0VjJjLupyGrJFAJ TOyC7c7o2Thk7ghUggNeYhQ OLLrI4gcPJLtuKTWIw693d0FkBbdd1ySFwoghRWJWdE/KThRqZMJ4vZZOf0gj 4HfstFsh0DUd1TxbG52VOtHCp07MXH6nR0OGk/dN5eW5tAG7SnVejyPPjMI0jt3SUXU7cGGN2obXWyyxrtHfzUse z0nT3Hl29p2UGtkFkBDAR3CPFE49wEJbPMa zM97HuOkGlPlnM3u0 yPzEWFbOxnFo0uCHIHMDG0uF2iRQOP1UuYkDmt8xUDjq2QbFtM u5jm7F1obyWeY7q2S02DYQ5CXUFkLsp/Vf8AaVF35U 4UTB2KHFlvkKskbm910Fw5KDOx178K9FLGoSSOd1KJNd0tVDYo zGE8coNAOTQSXQIXNDxsTurSa27O5V4222yd0KAcje4HzFd2Bt CbuqyY7/2RozjYegN/dCmZaYc5ukb YBJSBx2RqhlGjscb 52Q5JQDsiwtcNils3GLTqPpW7OvxlFy waXOBIG/CKxliwUg0tc3UzcDlBxMh77EfANFZRo7Hhxz9mw51iu4QzA8/gJdjHMP8Ac2tNfNsGwKXo45 LK/rssQSK9lIsGTkkUpjysLuU/MLGx2/KDl6OaeOUe0GwIQBTvSthnQsdzdTAL/A5WBC1/wD fyt7puS0MIJ/lceTlFndhpwpmZLiOBO40jZJZZJHlPCnWM9sTjrdsTexSEWawi wdirY02rZzPx5OT4jGLZ27906IHjckf5WTJmNHp5VWdQJPmOya g/gZH6NzVeyXyozdNS8GbGNy4qeKXv8AIlaJZPGnj7QaPDk oikebDdtVLk sUPsrhrq3P8AKFHO/wDAPyUnuP8AKiLv7/yurCfYyshhvcrjmE0uZMDieSq6HDuV1Jl6DuxhQs7 yvjQAGyaCDDjauX0VJYnA6dRKDMg UxjnepJygjZpU Vd7o/yVCy9BMqsdgIcdw3K7Jr 6Njvadi lSYjs5HkPHxsrfWigxX1bv2RMbHN7pSeaU0BZAVRLL7FK5HX C6uzQl0B27q3Qep6Ht0sdZSsOKXm3Gk47poabDkNm4RxqmeeOD O12loOkpjKwZoSCxvIsrddtuDaheZGkO2VLOaU6ejzeZlveBW5 Hq xXZjbBoNvHqHsVo4fStLySeSmD0QNJka6yd6RY8fKnDpmZ42mI Uf7vdv3Sw6rIBvYf lab jebWXUT2R4egRudrc neyP1A/I5f2MmHq8wGk2Heyew qPYw MS13IH2XOr9FcD4jN69kicR8zSX20t2AS8VMb5YuqMjrHVXSuJ 5AT/w3cp03wsp/SZQ4jSavn7L0uD0l8LWvaDZFlWnxjGkVxT3pmtmdOYwDzJF O2tjuqzSSP5v7pnFwm0NUlLls9OGSUY3diMOO8urta22Y2iqK6 cZg3ElokUQI9aDPN8/LkyKqLxvBPq3Q8kSAirIQ/k6Nh6KC4igbWo8x4nCNgfEk9lET5eT7qLUR5DMmOboG/ulMnEe03dpzGa4d12fU4E3wp8nYzyWKHF0gPc/Te 6UyZh9Lw4/ZYvxJ1lx/t6SNO19lm/DkxMu66 Fxs6McfbPUx5z2iiwkpbKmld2IC33Y104flYHX ttZcek37qMU5OjvxZ8KfQgZh qiu MP1hZ3TOly5BLmuAs91oT/CkzRZeNlV40tNno/wAhjSqjQg6jsA3c/ZEOc7jQV5fp d4Mha8XRXs8EeKA4CgknjcTnn5WNbM58z wK7HlSVRBWlLHTq/lUeB6eT7oURl5OJ9mYJZD2KaxpXWAe6ex20N0n1FpDgQtyYIPF m0jQlwzQOqrVmNLRzaXbKXsG/Cr4rq0rW2eblxOMqLNje Tna0TJw3NdqtVZLo3v8oWV1WxQB9ksnspDx5SCx5O1Eqj2Nuw4 AJJuC941aq/K43p7z9SN/o64ePCK2askDXAU8BMujbpA8QbBYMeFLdByM3pUp5eErbYPhhd 2OyYjRuHjdJzYArV4g/CG3p8pdp1gJiXosgHrCCOrHPi xCHHJNa6V5JSwUHWp/S5NXqCJk9HePqBTUdPy45OpgGZ7gEfCziDylPkXnYFH/pb69QRSBmh40o0jT/AKh/uXVkfIP91ETh/GwnqHAtO5B/C4 Bx3BG6WxYJCPMmWRvCg4niJUec McINYDtZC838KtuavuvQfGRdp5sVvuvO/C7ql323XdBP42dkP6Wz6SYJG9xVL5/wDFjh4xXvsm3RjSey dfErXCQ2pYF9mJi4ts2fgx5A2916rJDnMPC8x8Ew6m8jlenzRp YbI/wAoZI/exZ3yPmHUWnxnflfQ hQvOO0ggbL55nG5j V9D6JG4wtr2VczfFUNk6QPJjddfUrxdPkLbsWnRDvvyjURsuTk/ZAyH4krDbiK y5lSgiiFpZcLr34S/y2rYcoqRbBk4SMbFkcCfa0aLLAJtF6pj6aDee6HB0iVwvbdOme tN43G5A54XuOppFJjDxSQLq1w4sg29kbHdp9SbTRxT8trUAsnT 5a2IAVYCWincp5xc5ttWb4TrsqcUccszk9jkLVHwvBuwlXS9gd 1CX9 EziDlRY4z3GwRsuPe9uxK5rcfSqmNx5pFRMpvsOHW37oTXOHJC HJC8ccIADi5PxRRttDzXAD7lBGoXfBVpsZ5AK65wqjygtAg3fY LxVFzyqI8i9GlkCS9uER5fooeqkMxSD3KmKHErmSaOLkeQ6p0/Lkc4abFrPg6JkxuvRS jPxnA3vuufKuPKuvI1RVZWlQn0RkvhgPCW6/0PWC6t1pbtOm6RZnWOVFSadk4z4uzwOJiZcRIjbtaclx85w3af 8r0zYXXsE880ADtsrPProo8lniOkdBeZLlFb7L20GMWtAahnGq nalefUACCTalLI5CzyWKaX IQUw6B q12KInzHlclMna6UpPZNsNJfBQPlXA2FGsdy40pkSkVuigf6hf qGC91FNYsZDQL3CGZHmuUtGXgnlOjo5yqmWlgk1E1sinB1C0Mv kJqimCJAOCg2 heSORQlopI5UT72V55nXSYHG53VEuJkkZJgeDujysdQtNy45O9 lcdiuI2TrIgugbcY6Ro3PdKPhkDt1oxQub3VMyJzhsl S2ADZ0peAe6s2GUbaSp8pJW4pPaYU6GrvYFL5OK4bqQMcDtuVo/0rKkFiM0ikLTb0ZHhlcWv/APGsv/6yojTGqZqS8JHD9R/KiihMh7NOb6VByoouddjszM//AFENRRWfRFjuLyg9U5CiiD6KLos70fsrSf6bVFEjA yzPQrx8KKIPs0gORws/M5CiiZAx9DTPSPwuN5UUTl5hYeSm5vQooh7JezEl9SJN2UUVp9 FkMD0pjF4UUURWDfyVyJRRCI6Ln1K2V6f2UUVkTkZ2L/qBfT gf6Y/CiitAtjNZRRRVLH/9k=Damn, it won't save my picture of Rico Salamar.

pfk
07-29-2019, 09:51 AM
Pozelo threw 2 hissy fits at Shaff, both were for him taking a shot and not crossing it. The 2nd one I feel Shaff was within his rights to take a shot, yes the pass was on but it wasn't like it was a tap in or anything like it. I didn't like seeing this, by all means let your teammates know you wanted the pass but I felt the 2nd time it was over the top. You don't need to get on the way he did. Poz wasn't having a great game, his passing wasn't great so maybe he was frustrated with himself more than Shaff. Young players in todays game don't need to be shouted at like that, encourage them, advise them.

I saw the second time the Poz yelled at Shaff (missed the first time). Not sure it was warranted either, as it he took the shot, which was a rarity for a while with this team. I got a bit concerned seeing this, as Shaff has a pretty decent game. Still not as bad as Seba's hissy fits.

paul-collins
07-29-2019, 11:11 AM
Yeah, especially the second time, Schaff was correct to try to shoot. A lucky deflection took the sting out of it. (first attempt was in tight and either play -shot or pass - was a dodgy choice IMO)

MightyDM
07-29-2019, 03:45 PM

hahahaha. That was me

Rene Kingsriver
07-30-2019, 10:45 AM
http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxETEBIQEBAQEBAQEBAPDxAQEA8NDw8PFREWFhURFR UYHSggGBolGxUVITEhJSkrOi4uFx8zOD84Nyg5LisBCgoKDg0O FxAQGi0dHR0tLS0rKystLS0tLSsrLS0tLS0tKy0tLS03LS0tNy 0tNy0tNystLTc3KystLS0tLSsrLf/AABEIAOEA4QMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAACAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAADBAACBQEGB//EADcQAAEEAQMCBAUDAwMEAwAAAAEAAgMRBBIhMQVBEyIyUQYUQ mFxUoGhFSORM2KxJMHR4RZTgv/EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwAEBf/EACURAAICAgICAgIDAQAAAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxBEETIhRRFTJhB f/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A87NGD3Q2wN4tE UH6yhzsrgrgSOFBfkm 661pvT2Q4HO78K nfnZBoDCF4A0lBezf/auvxgT6lV2ORwSQhQEhh M2vKUtHi1Z7roaR3JXZHVwd06WjUXijdaDkNN2jOa gfdCm4q0ImSOCIVfdcjsGiqsg2vUURzO97ot7GCz4w7lCx4QNl bRq7ldixy7ul6NdnZIttkCSEe 6vIXDYKwwyRZKYHKi mmBDa/bZdERPlTDOnAC9RSPTA3ZMcX6tld7WA1aWeHA0OFeTHPNoPZuY 1Lig1pUbCGjzLmKduULKYX91OhLsLE1uq7RcmFrhQKQx20acaT r2N7OWcQtEiwy0bILoSDbkcFx4JpDy47NEkLdAOTAGq5VHwna0 ZmEBXm5R5McGt1uQBHwG 6ib RH6lEOZjJewtNakOaAjclFy272TuqkF1WeF02VRXQ6vsUXHic4 1dKz5NgPZEjl0/lBgYHKgLTQNrsZIbRKs/LB5G6WkY53BpBBJGT72iuxRerX yjMQ1s7dDlx3cakbBYV2YfSN0ARlzqtHOFpAOpXxoDeq6QNYBu K5rtz yPJjkm7/ZFlNOsm0J QXHYUsLZ35Xf1UmvDDW7OSrsdxPrpHkwzt5whIIrKaPN2iNaSN 3UhSYDrvWjiIgbnhBsFFGamlFlcT3pSV/lQHsJbYO6LVi0xkYti9SHoPGq1Mdp00XUVeDp5INyBAdRsBFEQ fWm/k9r1pVvTXWXGQEDsjCXtfCzA1QOeKx7V3SscLifUnZwXADj7qk URYLu1kzJhxIWiu6XAc9 omgoZdR4pR7HVd2g0YcniJqndl2qA8 6TiyTdcK2Thk7h6XgChrxP8Acosv5Z/611b4zUEnwid7QSw9lrGHVxwgZWERWmkykPaFoAO6rNGbsJ04g DQSRajMMnckUjyQrYkzAcfMSKRiG8DlFngcDpaUuemS3dhHkg2 HixS3uFJ8TvYVZGuaQHFVy38AJbtmR0wnudkaSPygApYxuIFEI M2tnFGQWJEFrvNuEd5adxwjTxNJKF4NC72RXQqFjMrQanfVSLN iF27KpQYDjVED3R0bVgw1zTudkLq/UWRsB5PdPdQhDGb7muy ddWynueRe17J8cLZeEeRvO JoyANJW30jqUb2itl4fE6LK8agRSdwcWWKSiRX2KrKMa0VnjpH tpcNx8wcKVJB2BVcYuoC yj46PO65mmcjf6OmF7T6tiuyYDjTgaTEoa0DV7dkWJ7XCglaZr sRkcSA29wjw45DQXHZcyYmN/K5I4lgASoAR7W/SqDYJWOGS RSYlDQK7pjFAAeFaOMuNagpix 5CDNEWmwU2wjnyJ/UFFn K/3UW2ajWx8Rw7/yp4Lr3P8AKq9xJ8riUXwrG7ja5ydCmVjPOw4/KLHG4NDb3/KP4fYFCGKdV6isEngu/dEZA tz/K5kQV5tRQ4nlw2JtY1FJsFznX/3UyOnml1wf90WGN55JTxlRlIyxiSXt/ynIsN317JmTHI7qPh2FkhBz2EzJ4yHGjshvBP4R8jFeTtuExF0 01RNKinoK0KQ7bAok7JQNv8AlcycDSfK42huElgdkZNdhik3oo dbhv25XlP6fczr99l7PI6W/QXMsnuvEPy3Mlc1 xBVYvkvqdeOLi7HDjzxEkDynjdWxMSeSTVQ0rQZkMfGA53AXcD JYCGtdZtJKUqejqyVOJrtY0CifNSpDjudZvv7pqfp5I1ONJNgL dmkkIJ3E82kmwnyz3c9kXHxw3vuo0uCksY/UbKS37J2CLSXb8Jnw2Vsd0v4A pxHsl5YyD5SU/H9GiMiF4Nn0/lTIhDt2lCa81RJQg4g7FHixqLjGkP4H3V3wk1R4VXSObt7qjoX DcE7o0zJF/lXLiHpk 6i1MajTx8fRs526Ybjkbl3PCVkiLzqLqIRGNLti7hczJMpocHE 70jl212o0HglLZETr2OyAgdzC9vPKFFiFvDkeCM0BqXZ8d3ZyI 96ORAnlcnfpNByDG8ja1abBJIdq/ZZi0FfqoG7VzESBZQWlw2TGg0LdSSjWB4NauFYuN1aVdjO8S9W 1pqTEs3rpP6DZXIxz6rVcLEkkdwRSMxpLg0Fejw8VkQBfKGk70 VDJNpUjr8XEmXxOjaWUXcrwPxv8EOaTLCS9zt6C jHLhNf9Q1Bzp2gDzhwU8OXLilb6PTcYtUfDm4mQwf3Iy0e5R jYshmDgCW2N19R IenxzQ7PDTSxOkdG8NmztQ913flqUXom8I3PCSweY8BZLodPda k76Om0jNgk8O2Qwys83JjqTFDK4mrV3sI3u1STDcD6kSWM0N10 OhKpHA0ncmlVvNWm44dbQLqkrk4hBvUhZkdlxrF6kCKE3yjtvT VoLHEf UbYWOPxeCXID5TwjRu1fVS5mY3BDkHYEL63KIfhH9SiFsazakw 3ch4KHiNOql2CJ7dnG0Z I7lpAUGRCy4xO4eAujGNbuCUET/f Uz8u6uRf5S0KLSNcHcqz5CdrRBHvuRaJ8t991rNTFI8JxN6gjZ T9FAlWcK7oGdhudR1ClgpWHcNgb7Kk4cQKcFVo8uknslnQP41C vymoZRHY4jpsuCE/Gc43rA y7HE4DnZAmidq2OyVp2HiHMxi/uHcDssfrHVH5zgIri0jSb2taWRA5zaJCzosbw77JmlHfs9Dw6T pmJk9NyYjqMuqvYlbeF1pxY1puwuvc121j/KZwfh18jgWObX7ISyco/ZHf8aUrBZ75SwEXS1 izEQAOBtelw gaYwHltjnhZ3UsqCP 0OR7Lmg WiGWTUrPNZhdr5RWyEClXLeLtDfktrfld0YJRPNySuQfw77qxx idrCUgLt99uyPHJvQKDtIVy9BTjlo9QQ5MVzh6gizQOcNjSrDj Pr1C0FJsAr/S33XiBW/pj28vBRJMaTV6giTQO7H U6kZmb4emxaLjxF3dR2I8m7CMcZwqiPumsCTJ8gf1BdU Xk/UFEdhpjkTLO5RJoHdjt VmRPe31I7chxPOy5 LJJDLGVyd1XK1V5ShyFp7oYcAdyiojqJ3Gifdk7/lNPDgbtIOa4utvCNMHd0HENBp4XOGx3S PFLvZ2RsZpPdWfE9p yyQEgUjT 6UAINko Wb9PKUhb5vOVVBsaGRewXZoXVsUYYAq2FKZMEgP8A7Qo1hsXGf 3OyD1bGcRQTOM19b/8AK6YT7p4R5SpizyvGrPIP6Rlk22q7brZ Hc6TFdqySdP2Wv4H3S Z0/xBpK9DJ4cZQo48X/Xlz2amb8fYjgQ0vsryzTNPP4jD5Ce6K/4fhaNzuE3gGJg0sduFBeDGCs6sn/RcuhrIw9x EnNhEfhPvBO7jSHJR2tc0k4sbHkc1bFTC4jy9kTp8B1b9k5Bi1 35XJoNG98qblydDWXnaeyGIHc2gTBxrTv7orH2ACaQqmEBJHLq 8q4Q9pp53Te3AO6FJiuJ35WNYOS1TJicK35RnYhO/sg5TXGh7J4gsD5/f V1c WconNsJFDr9TqSzmOa6gSQizxuPpP EN7XbA2mdB0V0OuyTuivgLgKcj5EPkG 9JXEDmnc7IaNYxC0t2JRS29i4hLy2XXeypkgg2DYStCjsI0/USjaXu7mklFBqF6qUZO4WAbSSQRp HX1cpeXCPJKq3IceTVKzpi7a FkgouHOa3ykkrzPV vSseWkLd6jKYmavsvHw/9VPpcdNkC1fGq2ykIWz1nwzLNkNsArUyIizaQlq3Ph/ojMSIVIHEgGl5v4wmc QAbBc8c6WSymfxfkjSC6qF6knn5ZaLBKkWOSwW7slsnALttVrr h56s5v4iMY8jNn6i547o3TYTYN7ruV0ZwbsV3porYuohHyPJuP 1H8fx4KVM252upLxYjvc2jgE/VsjNab2K8/Hnb0zszePGC pIA/v2SmV4jj3oJvLJ2DD VGxmtynS9nDVExYHEDc7q8uCG76lVhI pdI1ba1gPYJ PXmDt0ASSE969027HI pWZj7crCl4oSW opGeBwOxKaAeOLIULCVkx0xCpFE98s73XU3INoVwdvUUTKj18G kOeE9iEExPP1BNTFaGJMU6fWCqx4RIAv90MYcn6gjxzV5D27rd CFX4TgKv91V KQPVabLidgQlJWvvQCPz2WQ1i PA4n1bLRdigDZwtL/JPaLDghxMd3K0jWcOC4n1LpxnM31WjQvI53Q8iUk7IxdGUv0J9 Ra6Rmm6XmMbEfFMNiaN2vXHHdySKUYxpKry0VjJjLupyGrJFAJ TOyC7c7o2Thk7ghUggNeYhQ OLLrI4gcPJLtuKTWIw693d0FkBbdd1ySFwoghRWJWdE/KThRqZMJ4vZZOf0gj 4HfstFsh0DUd1TxbG52VOtHCp07MXH6nR0OGk/dN5eW5tAG7SnVejyPPjMI0jt3SUXU7cGGN2obXWyyxrtHfzUse z0nT3Hl29p2UGtkFkBDAR3CPFE49wEJbPMa zM97HuOkGlPlnM3u0 yPzEWFbOxnFo0uCHIHMDG0uF2iRQOP1UuYkDmt8xUDjq2QbFtM u5jm7F1obyWeY7q2S02DYQ5CXUFkLsp/Vf8AaVF35U 4UTB2KHFlvkKskbm910Fw5KDOx178K9FLGoSSOd1KJNd0tVDYo zGE8coNAOTQSXQIXNDxsTurSa27O5V4222yd0KAcje4HzFd2Bt CbuqyY7/2RozjYegN/dCmZaYc5ukb YBJSBx2RqhlGjscb 52Q5JQDsiwtcNils3GLTqPpW7OvxlFy waXOBIG/CKxliwUg0tc3UzcDlBxMh77EfANFZRo7Hhxz9mw51iu4QzA8/gJdjHMP8Ac2tNfNsGwKXo45 LK/rssQSK9lIsGTkkUpjysLuU/MLGx2/KDl6OaeOUe0GwIQBTvSthnQsdzdTAL/A5WBC1/wD fyt7puS0MIJ/lceTlFndhpwpmZLiOBO40jZJZZJHlPCnWM9sTjrdsTexSEWawi wdirY02rZzPx5OT4jGLZ27906IHjckf5WTJmNHp5VWdQJPmOya g/gZH6NzVeyXyozdNS8GbGNy4qeKXv8AIlaJZPGnj7QaPDk oikebDdtVLk sUPsrhrq3P8AKFHO/wDAPyUnuP8AKiLv7/yurCfYyshhvcrjmE0uZMDieSq6HDuV1Jl6DuxhQs7 yvjQAGyaCDDjauX0VJYnA6dRKDMg UxjnepJygjZpU Vd7o/yVCy9BMqsdgIcdw3K7Jr 6Njvadi lSYjs5HkPHxsrfWigxX1bv2RMbHN7pSeaU0BZAVRLL7FK5HX C6uzQl0B27q3Qep6Ht0sdZSsOKXm3Gk47poabDkNm4RxqmeeOD O12loOkpjKwZoSCxvIsrddtuDaheZGkO2VLOaU6ejzeZlveBW5 Hq xXZjbBoNvHqHsVo4fStLySeSmD0QNJka6yd6RY8fKnDpmZ42mI Uf7vdv3Sw6rIBvYf lab jebWXUT2R4egRudrc neyP1A/I5f2MmHq8wGk2Heyew qPYw MS13IH2XOr9FcD4jN69kicR8zSX20t2AS8VMb5YuqMjrHVXSuJ 5AT/w3cp03wsp/SZQ4jSavn7L0uD0l8LWvaDZFlWnxjGkVxT3pmtmdOYwDzJF O2tjuqzSSP5v7pnFwm0NUlLls9OGSUY3diMOO8urta22Y2iqK6 cZg3ElokUQI9aDPN8/LkyKqLxvBPq3Q8kSAirIQ/k6Nh6KC4igbWo8x4nCNgfEk9lET5eT7qLUR5DMmOboG/ulMnEe03dpzGa4d12fU4E3wp8nYzyWKHF0gPc/Te 6UyZh9Lw4/ZYvxJ1lx/t6SNO19lm/DkxMu66 Fxs6McfbPUx5z2iiwkpbKmld2IC33Y104flYHX ttZcek37qMU5OjvxZ8KfQgZh qiu MP1hZ3TOly5BLmuAs91oT/CkzRZeNlV40tNno/wAhjSqjQg6jsA3c/ZEOc7jQV5fp d4Mha8XRXs8EeKA4CgknjcTnn5WNbM58z wK7HlSVRBWlLHTq/lUeB6eT7oURl5OJ9mYJZD2KaxpXWAe6ex20N0n1FpDgQtyYIPF m0jQlwzQOqrVmNLRzaXbKXsG/Cr4rq0rW2eblxOMqLNje Tna0TJw3NdqtVZLo3v8oWV1WxQB9ksnspDx5SCx5O1Eqj2Nuw4 AJJuC941aq/K43p7z9SN/o64ePCK2askDXAU8BMujbpA8QbBYMeFLdByM3pUp5eErbYPhhd 2OyYjRuHjdJzYArV4g/CG3p8pdp1gJiXosgHrCCOrHPi xCHHJNa6V5JSwUHWp/S5NXqCJk9HePqBTUdPy45OpgGZ7gEfCziDylPkXnYFH/pb69QRSBmh40o0jT/AKh/uXVkfIP91ETh/GwnqHAtO5B/C4 Bx3BG6WxYJCPMmWRvCg4niJUec McINYDtZC838KtuavuvQfGRdp5sVvuvO/C7ql323XdBP42dkP6Wz6SYJG9xVL5/wDFjh4xXvsm3RjSey dfErXCQ2pYF9mJi4ts2fgx5A2916rJDnMPC8x8Ew6m8jlenzRp YbI/wAoZI/exZ3yPmHUWnxnflfQ hQvOO0ggbL55nG5j V9D6JG4wtr2VczfFUNk6QPJjddfUrxdPkLbsWnRDvvyjURsuTk/ZAyH4krDbiK y5lSgiiFpZcLr34S/y2rYcoqRbBk4SMbFkcCfa0aLLAJtF6pj6aDee6HB0iVwvbdOme tN43G5A54XuOppFJjDxSQLq1w4sg29kbHdp9SbTRxT8trUAsnT 5a2IAVYCWincp5xc5ttWb4TrsqcUccszk9jkLVHwvBuwlXS9gd 1CX9 EziDlRY4z3GwRsuPe9uxK5rcfSqmNx5pFRMpvsOHW37oTXOHJC HJC8ccIADi5PxRRttDzXAD7lBGoXfBVpsZ5AK65wqjygtAg3fY LxVFzyqI8i9GlkCS9uER5fooeqkMxSD3KmKHErmSaOLkeQ6p0/Lkc4abFrPg6JkxuvRS jPxnA3vuufKuPKuvI1RVZWlQn0RkvhgPCW6/0PWC6t1pbtOm6RZnWOVFSadk4z4uzwOJiZcRIjbtaclx85w3af 8r0zYXXsE880ADtsrPProo8lniOkdBeZLlFb7L20GMWtAahnGq nalefUACCTalLI5CzyWKaX IQUw6B q12KInzHlclMna6UpPZNsNJfBQPlXA2FGsdy40pkSkVuigf6hf qGC91FNYsZDQL3CGZHmuUtGXgnlOjo5yqmWlgk1E1sinB1C0Mv kJqimCJAOCg2 heSORQlopI5UT72V55nXSYHG53VEuJkkZJgeDujysdQtNy45O9 lcdiuI2TrIgugbcY6Ro3PdKPhkDt1oxQub3VMyJzhsl S2ADZ0peAe6s2GUbaSp8pJW4pPaYU6GrvYFL5OK4bqQMcDtuVo/0rKkFiM0ikLTb0ZHhlcWv/APGsv/6yojTGqZqS8JHD9R/KiihMh7NOb6VByoouddjszM//AFENRRWfRFjuLyg9U5CiiD6KLos70fsrSf6bVFEjA yzPQrx8KKIPs0gORws/M5CiiZAx9DTPSPwuN5UUTl5hYeSm5vQooh7JezEl9SJN2UUVp9 FkMD0pjF4UUURWDfyVyJRRCI6Ln1K2V6f2UUVkTkZ2L/qBfT gf6Y/CiitAtjNZRRRVLH/9k=Damn, it won't save my picture of Rico Salamar.

or Rico Saladbar as me and my cousin called him

magmadragon
07-30-2019, 06:50 PM

Shaff was getting more passes to him this game compared to the previous couple. Didn't seem to have his arms up as often calling for a pass. Or at least that's what it looked like to me.

613reppingTFC
07-31-2019, 08:00 AM
He was for sure getting a lot of passes, (and with that able to create some chances) just none of them were coming from Poz