PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games This Weekend - July 12-14 - Some Decent Match Ups

OgtheDim
07-12-2019, 10:11 AM
FRIDAY

NER @ DCU 7pm - Time to start taking NER seriously. DCU has looked slipshod of late What I'm looking at this game? Can NER beat a team that sits back and invites pressure

LAFC @ Houston 9pm- LAFC full squad lost at home in the cup midweek. Houston had a hot start mostly at home but can't win away. What I'm looking at this game? LAFC mental resliency test

San Jose @ LAG 11pm MATCH OF THE WEEK THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE US Grudge match 2 weeks after the Quakes beat LAG 3-0. What I'm looking at this game? SJE away in a hostile environment test

Saturday

Columbus @ Orlando 7:30pm - Orlando coming of an epic PK cup win. Columbus coming off of trading for Jordan Hamilton. What I'm looking at this match? Who's going to push in the second half of the season

Cinci @ Chicago 8pm - The other 2 teams below us. What I'm looking at this match? Can the Fire put together a dominant performance against a bad defence

Dallas @ Minnesota 8pm - Dallas kids don't do well away from home. The Loons are on a 3 game win streak What I'm looking at this match? Can Dallas put it together on the road

Philly @ RSL 10pm - RSL is solid at home. Philly is decent away. What I'm looking at this match? Can Philly grind out another way win out of conference

SKC @ Vancouver 10pm - MLS Div 2 mid table clash. What I'm looking at this match? Signs of SKC starting to make a run

Colorado @ Portland 11pm - Portland with the big midweek win away in the cup at LAFC. The Rapids are better but not great away. What I'm looking at this match? Can Portland create some seperation between the bottom feeders and themselves

Sunday

Atlanta @ Seattle 3:55pm - The historic clash of the two sets of supporters who invented all things soccer in North America. What I'm looking at this match? A gigantic explosion of all those egos creating a few red cards

NYC @ NYRB 6:30pm - That other derby this weekend. Slight blip for NYC in the last week but NYRB rolling along. What I'm looking at this match? We play NYRB on Wednesday