PDA

View Full Version : new tfc tv episode...

redrocket08
08-04-2008, 05:55 PM
http://websvr01.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp

James17930
08-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Whatever those jerseys are that they're wearing -- that's what next year's kit should be. Those look great.

SLBuu
08-04-2008, 07:23 PM
is it just me or do others get the feeling barret isn't thrilled to be here......

TFC FAN72
08-04-2008, 07:28 PM
is it just me or do others get the feeling barret isn't thrilled to be here......

I got the impression by his play on the field.

He was not everyone's 1st choice to come here so that might be playing on his mind.

Hopefully he can see what a great city and team we have and learn to love it here.

Phil
08-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Whatever those jerseys are that they're wearing -- that's what next year's kit should be. Those look great.

They are the warm up jerseys, they have them in LS grey too. Pretty good and a real crest.

Phil
08-04-2008, 07:46 PM

I think the death music they played really set a tone for that interview. If you put that to high paced positive music you would be amazed at how it would come across as positive IMO.

Big thing with this guy is his contract runs out at the end of the season. We will know then if we like him and if he likes the city.

Cambridge_Red
08-04-2008, 07:46 PM
I wear the warm up on game days. I really prefer them to the current Jersey. I think Barrett feels the pressure, but is trying to be positive. It's a big shake up to leave your only team you've played for the last 3 1/2 years.

Shakes McQueen
08-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Those "Rolling with Ricketts" sections are so awkwardly hilarious. He is my favourite signing of Toronto FC's history, haha.

- Scott

Nuvinho
08-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Those "Rolling with Ricketts" sections are so awkwardly hilarious. He is my favourite signing of Toronto FC's history, haha.

- Scott

He is going to have a blog soon, similiar to Esky's last year.

Kickit09
08-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Big thing with this guy is his contract runs out at the end of the season. We will know then if we like him and if he likes the city.

isnt it ironic that everone compared mcbride and barrett's ages, yet chicago will probably have mcbride longer than we will have barrett.

Shakes McQueen
08-04-2008, 09:21 PM
He is going to have a blog soon, similiar to Esky's last year.

I think what I like most about him, is how much he seems to like being here. Even despite the team's recent skid.

And his outreach to the fans, through these goofy videos, and apparently his upcoming blog.

- Scott

Shakes McQueen
08-04-2008, 09:22 PM
isnt it ironic that everone compared mcbride and barrett's ages, yet chicago will probably have mcbride longer than we will have barrett.

Er, what would lead you to think that he wouldn't sign with us again?

- Scott

Kickit09
08-04-2008, 09:34 PM
cant say i have a good reason. just a feeling and a guess.

i should of wrote "possibly" instead of "probably"

Phil
08-04-2008, 09:41 PM

Free signing... I will take it. That first pick will be a bitch.

loconet
08-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Ricketts is awesome

James17930
08-05-2008, 03:59 AM
They are the warm up jerseys, they have them in LS grey too. Pretty good and a real crest.

No they're not. These are the warm-ups:

http://mls.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-4532720reg.jpg

Look at the shoulders of the ones they're wearing in the vid. They're different. No black on the shoulders and the arm stripes appear to be grey, not white.

Those are sick -- I hope the outcry against that collared one that was leaked makes them ditch that and go with this one (the one in the vid, I mean).