PDA

View Full Version : To all you Dichio haters...

PaulinosTFC
08-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I think the last few games has proven that even though he's not the fastest, most skilled or talented...WE NEED HIM IN THE LINE-UP! I don't care how slow he is the man can put the ball away when he's around the net. HURRY UP AND GET HEALTHY DANNY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Captain Croatia
08-04-2008, 04:46 PM
I think the last few games has proven that even though he's not the fastest, most skilled or talented...WE NEED HIM IN THE LINE-UP! I don't care how slow he is the man can put the ball away when he's around the net. HURRY UP AND GET HEALTHY DANNY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Believe me, we know.

Dichio is the heart of this team and keeps the team going, he scores the goals for us when we need them.

H Bomb
08-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Who hates Danny again?

GingerNinja
08-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Who hates Danny again?

Surprisingly, there are a few Danny haters out there.

But how can you hate this...

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=49&pictureid=205

PaulinosTFC
Who hates Danny again?

Don't know em' by name but I remember coming on this board about a month ago and there was alot of DD shit-talking going on...as well as questions about why we keep singing Dichio24 every game when he's "useless" and "slower than my grandma".:taz:

GingerNinja
I think the last few games has proven that even though he's not the fastest, most skilled or talented...WE NEED HIM IN THE LINE-UP! I don't care how slow he is the man can put the ball away when he's around the net. HURRY UP AND GET HEALTHY DANNY, FOR THE LOVE OF TFC!

Fixed!
:fluffy:

PaulinosTFC
08-04-2008, 04:55 PM
On another note...Cunny-haters, keep doing your thing!

PaulinosTFC
08-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Surprisingly, there are a few Danny haters out there.

But how can you hate this...

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=49&pictureid=205

I guess the person on the left snuck in behind for a cheap feel lol

Torcida
08-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Don't know em' by name but I remember coming on this board about a month ago and there was alot of DD shit-talking going on...as well as questions about why we keep singing Dichio24 every game when he's "useless" and "slower than my grandma".:taz:
Dichio24 or 23:13 is about more than just the man, why do some people not understand this?

PaulinosTFC
08-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Dichio24 or 23:13 is about more than just the man, why do some people not understand this?

Fairweather fans...they probably turned on the TV in 2008 just to see what all the hype was about. Anyone who gave this team support from day 1 and was there to watch his first game would have noticed how much he changed the team for the better, gave us grit and he played with an edge. He was my favourite player even before the game vs. KC was over. The season changed after that and yes we had our slump when he was injured but that last game against NE was magic and gave us hope/excitement for 2008. The whole DD story from the first season should, by the way, be written in stone somewhere on BMO grounds. :D

BigLou
08-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Who hates Dichio ? He works hard every game and leads the team in goals.

Cadaren
08-04-2008, 05:22 PM
I don't hate the guy but we still need a DP striker.

NateDoGG
08-04-2008, 05:47 PM
anyone who does not notice dichios skill and importance to our club is BLIND

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-04-2008, 06:19 PM

Because, unfortunately, there are rather a lot of stupid people out there. Even this season he scored some cracking goals, he can't comeback soon enough for me. His lack up pace is made up for with his determination and his magic touch around the goal.

Dichio = LEGEND.

Heathen
08-04-2008, 06:20 PM
The man's back in light training now that the dizziness has finally stopped

McHaggis
08-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Dichio is great to have in the side but I think we are suffering more due to the lack of Wynne and Edu at the moment.

Flipityflu
08-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Dichio is great to have in the side but I think we are suffering more due to the lack of Wynne and Edu at the moment.

we weren't scoring goals with them.

Baggio2TFC
08-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I have to confess, I am one of those Dichio (well not haters) lets say backers! I could not stand watching him play and look lazy out there(glad to see we haven't lost the laziness...hemmm...Robert). But to be honest, he has shown me without showing me, what a presents he is out there. The longer he is out the more I am beginning to understand why he has so many backers! With him and Ibby up front, and Barrett coming on in place of him in the 70th min or so, I also feel we need Dichio back!!!

OOOHHHH Danny Dichioooooo...!!!

ExiledRed
08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
ffs, he's been out of the lineup since the first half against Vancouver, and still nobody has overtaken his rather modest goalscoring tally.

That says a lot about Danny, but more about the rest of the team.

Redcoe15
08-04-2008, 06:52 PM
:sosp: Dichio has haters here?

RPB_Brantford_08
08-04-2008, 07:31 PM
On another note...Cunny-haters, keep doing your thing!

why he was one of our better players yesterday and carver even said so in the interview....if you can pick on Cunny then dichio is fair game as well you can't have it both ways.

Toronto_Bhoy
08-04-2008, 08:11 PM
why he was one of our better players yesterday and carver even said so in the interview....if you can pick on Cunny then dichio is fair game as well you can't have it both ways.

WTF???

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-04-2008, 08:20 PM
.......Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Cambridge_Red
08-04-2008, 08:22 PM

You're Mighty_Torontofc_08 aren't you?

GingerNinja
08-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Dichio may not be one of the fastest or most polished guy out there, but its the intangibles that he offers. The heart and passion he plays with. He has a gravitas that rubs off and inspires his teammates.

GingerNinja
08-04-2008, 08:34 PM

WTF???

.......Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You're Mighty_Torontofc_08 aren't you?

Cunny did hustle his ass of yesterday. Competition is good for a striker. Maybe we won't need a DP striker if Cunny and Barrett have a little friendly rivalry going.

bhoybobby
08-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Cunny did hustle a bit yesterday, but, that's what professional forwards are supposed to do, Other than that, he was his usual shite self, missed a free header at the back post in the 1st half.

He's so easily brushed aside & is the worst on the ground & air, other than that he's brilliant. Clearly Mo's instructed Carver to give him game time so he can dupe some other fuckwit into signing his sorry me 1st ass.

PaulinosTFC
08-04-2008, 09:59 PM

Cunningham has to do alot more than hustle in ONE game to make up for all the times his lazy ass has his hands on his hips and walks around the pitch wondering why nobody is passing to him...gee, maybe it's cuz you blow 99.5% of the perfect chances you do get.

KdotOdot
08-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Granddaddy Dichio is a lurker. An imposing presence. An unapologetic Lurch like figure prowling around the box like a hungry vulture.

He's not a kid trying to earn a name for himself. He's a mean old man showng this bush league how shit gets done. He's a symbol.

I will keep singing the song for the next 50 years.

BuSaPuNk
08-05-2008, 07:04 AM
Dichio is GOD!!! Come on he has been hurt for a while now and he is still leading the team in scoring. I don't see Cunny doing anything. He played with a little more hustle on Sunday but that is all. Dichio is the heart and soul of this team and he will always be remembered for that.

SilverSamurai
08-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Dichio is GOD!!! Come on he has been hurt for a while now and he is still leading the team in scoring. I don't see Cunny doing anything. He played with a little more hustle on Sunday but that is all. Dichio is the heart and soul of this team and he will always be remembered for that.
Nailed it.
Dichio will be back soon I hope (but not too soon so as he's not out yet again) hopefully playoffs are still a possibility by then and he'll be able to freak the hell out of everyone like he usually does.

Bars92
08-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Dichio - Barrett will be a good tandem.

trane
08-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Granddaddy Dichio is a lurker. An imposing presence. An unapologetic Lurch like figure prowling around the box like a hungry vulture.

He's not a kid trying to earn a name for himself. He's a mean old man showng this bush league how shit gets done. He's a symbol.

I second this. Dichio is a TFC Legend.

ExiledRed
08-05-2008, 11:02 AM

What an excellent quote.

love it and fully agree.

Parkdale
08-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Danny was in the tunnel watching a bit of the game on Sunday.
From where I sit, they can hear me down there (and I'm a loud mouth)
so I yelled to him Danny, we need you out there. Get well soon!
and he turned around and waved at me. Class act.

Kooper
08-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Who hates Danny again?

There is that one guy who said something bad that that guy didn't like. You know him.