PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games TONIGHT - 8 May -

OgtheDim
05-08-2019, 06:30 AM
TONIGHT

LAG @ Columbus 7:30pm - So how good a coach is Caleb Porter? Tonight will tell us a lot What I'm watching for? Can Columbus score? Only 9 goals in 11 games

NER @ Chicago 8pm - when an away tie is the highlight of your season vs. Attempt to do English Grit United What I'm watching for? Nothing - these teams are so incompetent, you can't even watch them looking for car crashes

Montreal @ NYRB 8pm - So when Piatti less Montreal doesn't score first, they are bad What I'm watching for? Press vs. counter

Bobo
05-08-2019, 10:14 AM
The Fire have the potential to be an offensive force, but their brand of football is so bad. Might see Schweinsteiger move into the mid after the Calvo trade. For fantasy purposes, banking on Chicago to perform against NE today.

Expecting Impact-Red Bulls to be a snorefest.

stevep
05-08-2019, 09:16 PM
heres an interesting website, look at columbus and chicago

https://twitter.com/EmptySeatsPics?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Es erp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

kottisinick
05-09-2019, 03:15 AM
I’m surprised to red bulls on that page. Heck and we get worried when we only had 19000. That’s still better turn out than them

ensco
05-09-2019, 06:05 AM
Gaitan huge last night. Calvo will allow Schweinie to go back to MF

Chicago will win the east

Not saying NE isn’t putrid.

Lil'John
05-09-2019, 06:20 PM
6,000 at Chicago and 11,000 at Red Bulls. I would say MLS is in an attendance crisis.

In terms of the East, I would say Columbus are the best team I have seen. I'm underwhelmed by Atlanta and DC, and still struggle to take the Fire or Union seriously!!

Fort York Redcoat
05-09-2019, 07:07 PM
The Gals didn't really show up but for that one set piece. Weird.

Good on Chicago for getting their mojo back. NE is shocking

Glad we aren't playing Montreal next.