PDA

View Full Version : Clarkson Reds

Mark TFC
04-04-2019, 07:25 AM
Just wondering if there are any supporters who visit this forum living in Clarkson? Would like to make some potential game day buddies to travel over to BMO with/watch away matches with. Make yourselves known!

Section_105
04-04-2019, 08:48 AM
<span style="color: rgb(0, 102, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: nowrap;">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcXpKiY2MXE

Clarksville/Clarkson...pretty close and cool to have a theme song :)

The family behind me come in from Kingston so I'm sure there must be some middle mississaugaians making the trip as well as it's so much closer. Should create a pub night in the area for away's as well

Mark TFC
04-05-2019, 06:47 AM
Plenty of people who actually get on the line at Clarkson, just wondering if there are any supporters or ultras on here who do; would be great to do a pub night in the area for away matches.

James17930
04-05-2019, 07:30 AM
Plenty of people who actually get on the line at Clarkson, just wondering if there are any supporters or ultras on here who do; would be great to do a pub night in the area for away matches.

Maybe try posting on Reddit on the TFC subreddit. You might have a wider reach there.

pdogg
04-05-2019, 08:50 AM
Get to the GO station a bit earlier on game day and talk to some people on the platform. I'm sure a bar in the area would be willing to have the game on if you guys come in regularly. I don't live in Clarkson but do drive to the station on game days occasionally, there are plenty of people catching the train for the game.